Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil (1352 Views)

Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / Buy Poultry Cage At Cheap Price / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil by Anny0526(f): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2012
OCTOBER and NOVENBER, we will be in our business trip in Nigeria.
we had done the business of poultry cage in Nigeria for 3 year.
my phone NO. is 008613663282016
my email is anny0526@yahoo.cn, jinjin.0526@hotmail.com.

Our company was registered in HONGKONG and in China-the mainland we have the branch company and factory.
Our speical production are poultry cage system and equipment system and some metal wire mesh. In 2010, we had been in NIGERIA, stayed in Kano, Jos, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, we tasted the environment and the weather of Local farm
and knew the local chicken 's size and weight, we found the Chinese traditional cage is not suitable for Nigeria, it is not strong for the chicken and the
ability of corrosion resistance, such as the hotter weather and rain is unsatisfactory. We made the new design of poultry cage after we came back, Now our main market is Africa, specially Nigeria.

What is your land size? We could make the layout of the chicken house, which state are you in?
The new type of the cage of my customer in IMO STATE arrived on OCT 18, 2011 as plan.
The new type of cages of My customer in Ikorodu,Lagos State,Nigeria was cleared. The new type of the cage of My customer in benin city,edo state arrived on NOV 23,2011 as plan. The new type of the cage of my customer in IBADAN arrived on DEC 20, 2011 as plan.

The cage's lifespan is from 5 years to 25years.
Later of October or early of Novenber,
Re: Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil by CornerChen: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Anny0526: OCTOBER and NOVENBER, we will be in our business trip in Nigeria.
we had done the business of poultry cage in Nigeria for 3 year.
my phone NO. is 008613663282016
my email is anny0526@yahoo.cn, jinjin.0526@hotmail.com.

Our company was registered in HONGKONG and in China-the mainland we have the branch company and factory.
Our speical production are poultry cage system and equipment system and some metal wire mesh. In 2010, we had been in NIGERIA, stayed in Kano, Jos, Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, we tasted the environment and the weather of Local farm
and knew the local chicken 's size and weight, we found the Chinese traditional cage is not suitable for Nigeria, it is not strong for the chicken and the
ability of corrosion resistance, such as the hotter weather and rain is unsatisfactory. We made the new design of poultry cage after we came back, Now our main market is Africa, specially Nigeria.

What is your land size? We could make the layout of the chicken house, which state are you in?
The new type of the cage of my customer in IMO STATE arrived on OCT 18, 2011 as plan.
The new type of cages of My customer in Ikorodu,Lagos State,Nigeria was cleared. The new type of the cage of My customer in benin city,edo state arrived on NOV 23,2011 as plan. The new type of the cage of my customer in IBADAN arrived on DEC 20, 2011 as plan.

The cage's lifespan is from 5 years to 25years.
Later of October or early of Novenber,
Re: Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil by Isabellove: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Corner Chen: We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703

Hello Chen,

I am interested in the hot dip galvanised battery cages (120 birds). When will you be in Nigeria or how does one get thebattery cages? Also, what is the cost(+ installation) in Naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil by CornerChen: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Corner from Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd. which is the largest manufacturer of Poultry equipment and related products in China. Our products include Cage Rearing System, Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others.

If you have any interests, kindly send your details requirements and contact information to my email vin.chensn@gmail.com.
We have a representative in Nigeria, we can ask our representative to contact you.

Best regards,
Corner Chen/Sales Manager
Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd
Add: North of Jinfeng Road, Xiping County Industrial Park,
Zhumadian City, Henan Province, China
Mobile: 00-86-158 3839 8703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com
Web: www.jinmu999.com

Isabellove:

Hello Chen,

I am interested in the hot dip galvanised battery cages (120 birds). When will you be in Nigeria or how does one get thebattery cages? Also, what is the cost(+ installation) in Naira?

(1) (Reply)

Authenticity Of Chrisvicmall...thumbs Up / Advatages Dye Intermediate B2B Directory / US Made Mobile Solar Powered Generators For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.