Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Do You Know About Internet Business? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Do You Know About Internet Business? (766 Views)

The Simple System That Makes Internet Business Work - Absolutely Guaranteed. / The Secret Of Real Internet Business / Free Internet Business School : Http://www.netpro-internetsecrets..com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Internet Business? by VITALIFE: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
I have been hearing about Internet business everywhere around me, but the fact still remains that is the business real or not? Why I am asking this question is because I’m interested in the business, but I have not developed an interest on going into the business because I’m still thinking about it.
Re: What Do You Know About Internet Business? by THESUPREME: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
To me Internet business is what I do for a living, and I have been able to achieve all my aims through the business.

I happen to find myself having interest on Internet business. So I happen to come across a blog, which is Wealthcreationtechnology..com. This blog expose me to more than one hundred and one Internet business which enables me to be successful today.
Re: What Do You Know About Internet Business? by gametalk: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Internet business is also like offline business.. Just the normal work we do everyday. Its just that you have to determined and choose one link/business trend that suits you. Don't forget there is no free lunch in free town. you have to work hard to make your earnings.
Re: What Do You Know About Internet Business? by naira4ever(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
VITA LIFE: I have been hearing about Internet business everywhere around me, but the fact still remains that is the business real or not? Why I am asking this question is because I’m interested in the business, but I have not developed an interest on going into the business because I’m still thinking about it.

Hey, ur statement above is somehow confusing. You don't develop interest in something that is of no interest to you. Let me first tell u affirmatively that internet buiness is real and thousands of people are making legitimate income from online biz on a daily basis. Some even run online biz as a seconadry way of making money apart of their daily job, that is, on a part time basis.
Now, internet business will never be of interest to you if due to your inexperience and ignorance you unluckily fall into the net of scams - scams (419) are everywhere even in the normal offline business. Nevertheless, interest in internet business is being developed by learning the nitty-gritty, prons and cons and knowing what you want, what you are doing and why yoiu are doing it. To crown it all as said by poster above, you must be active in practising and dedicating time like you are running your phyiscal day business, patience and hardwork will turn your keen interest to a full gain soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Add You On Facebook, But......... / Learn How To Make Money On Internet Directly Into Your Bank Account. / Looking For Unique Branding In Dressing And Styles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.