Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Will Nigerians Recharge Their Phones Online? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Will Nigerians Recharge Their Phones Online? (498 Views)

Unlock All Phones Online/ Offline / Buying Phones Online Made Easy / Can I Buy Laptops And Phones Online From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigerians Recharge Their Phones Online? by foneshop: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
I have been thinking...I don't know about you. I like the idea of being able to recharge my phone every where, all the time even when I'm online...
Imagine wanting to recharge your monthly Internet subscription, or even your blackberry plan or iPad Internet. First you go buying recharge cards from the vendor. After you start loading, then you send activation code to subscribe.

Imagine, if I can do all these with just one process online and off I go surfing. Time is money they say, but are we really saving time in Nigeria? With the advent of the Internet I want things to change. But before things can change, so many of us must want that change to inspire investors to pledge their money on our demand. D you think Nigerians would use online recharging sites like over 10 million do already in India?

What can we do to make this happen?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 3g For Sale / Vehicle Tracking For Cars And Trucks / Buy New Multilinks Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.