Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics (8829 Views)

Saudi Jails 4 Women For Preparing Sons To Wage Jihad / For London Youth, Down And Out Is Way Of Life / Bad For London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by JeSoul(f): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
gegee: undecided Why will islam make the women suffer for the uncontrolable sexual appetite of their men ? Why don't they make the men wear a blindfold so they'll not be able to see the women and fall into temptation.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lovine: This is not Islamic, they are suppose to cover their faces (Purdah) to look pure Islamic, wayward religion
I want to clearly state that islam does not enforce Purdah. It is not written in the Quran thereby making it an innovation.
The reason many people wake up and talk trash about other people's religion or culture is because they know nothing about it.
If we continue to have discriminating animals lyk u on earth, evey Single part of d world wud be living in fear.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by gbadexy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
I'm curious to know what kind of sports wear the females would spot.
They don't want girls to have any excuse for torn hymen, hence the reason for banning physical education in schools. Those people sure do take virginity serious over there.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by BabaAlaji(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
hussyhassy: U better go back to where u belong if u there join u ll never win forever stop immitating d west they r made to expose their body pls remain reserved n earn ur usual respect frm d pple pushing may Allah destroy this negetive underdevelopment in holy land amin
Ameen Thumma Ameen Brother.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Islam is mean to women.......
u want their women become like america b!tch and ashy, cant u see they are fresh and clean.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aboki value virginity pass the owner of the virginity self.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tyson55(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
I recently saw a woman wearing one of those burkas at the Walmart store. She was covered from head to ankle in a black fabric. But when she took a step onto some stairs, she inadvertently revealed a tattoo on her ankle........it was the face of an angry Woody-woodpecker smoking a cigar. I couldn't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Du catholic virgin Mary sisters take part in sport?

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tyson55(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
I guess there will be no swimmers.

And Hurdles should be fun to watch in full Burka. tongue
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tintingz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
blink182: Aboki value virginity pass the owner of the virginity self.
why du priests and bishops value virginity sef
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by member10: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
abdulkayus:
keep dreamin, islam will remain and even prosper and u will come and go, better wake up from ur slumber

He/shes actually right in a way, one of the signs of end of time remember!?

Why oh why!! Land of the pure!! I only aask why imitate the west!?
Let them go and do their olympics only them, why compromise for the west?
Oh well, all signs I guess!
Allah yasa mu cika da imani!

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why is Saudi losing its religious status for secularism just to satisfy the west ? Saudi just like the Vatican are religion states and upholding the sanctity of both religions across the world should be at the behest of such states.[b]will pope Benedict allow vatican NUNS to go to the olympics ? [/b]The west want secularism in Saudi just to upset islam but wont say anything about the Vatican that claims to be a sovereign nation but wont want to be recognized as a full-fledged member of the United Nations.Ironically,Palesthine has been crying for UN recognition since donkey years but the west wont give them.
Democrazy is just a silly political philosophy even before it spread across Europe,Monarchical system was successful in Europe.Saudi doesnt need to convince the west in order to do their bidding like negroes !

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by DExplorer1: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by elari(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
c dia Arab faces
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by eedriyz(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
The West want to do everything to take Islam. Hmmm! No wonder we have Al-qaeda, BokoHaram and the rest. Wait... I support none. But what has women's non-participation got to do with banning men? It's an obvious step against the country's sovereignty. US is killing the world
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by nagoma(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lovine: So they are now waking up from slumber and oldieeeee, thats not a news one day they will abandon Islam

Just the way the so called Christians abandoned Christ ? Loud music with men and women dressed in enticing dressing singing at the top of their voices and with suggestive movements all morning sometime all night dancing? This cannot be what Christ preached. And those con men performing what they call "miracles " and duping brainless congregation and often labeling children and women as witches And subjecting them to torture. This cannot be what Jesus taught. You guys have abandoned Christ long ago. When Christ returns he will identify with Islam. Just wait and see . He will never join than money extorting obscene syndicate they cal pentacostal.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by cap28: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Who gives a fck?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by White007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
The picture of the Arabic woman made me think how claustrophobic I'd feel seeing the outside world through a slit. Almost as though being imprisoned.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by kandiikane(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Islam, is not mean to women. It is men that are mean to women.

Where in the quran does it say women should not drive cars.

Plus, how does breaking your hymen by accident. Eg: horse riding, doing the splits means you have lost your virginity? What kine nonsense is this.

What about the children not born with hymens? Are they not virgins?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tpia5: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
tintingz: u want their women become like america b!tch and ashy, cant u see they are fresh and clean.

lol,
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tpia5: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
gegee: undecided Why will islam make the women suffer for the uncontrolable sexual appetite of their men ? Why don't they make the men wear a blindfold so they'll not be able to see the women and fall into temptation.

wear a blindfold?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
nagoma:
Just the way the so called Christians abandoned Christ ? Loud music with men and women dressed in enticing dressing singing at the top of their voices and with suggestive movements all morning sometime all night dancing? This cannot be what Christ preached. And those con men performing what they call "miracles " and duping brainless congregation and often labeling children and women as witches And subjecting them to torture. This cannot be what Jesus taught. You guys have abandoned Christ long ago. When Christ returns he will identify with Islam. Just wait and see . He will never join than money extorting obscene syndicate they cal pentacostal.
true talk bro, christians are lost far from Jesus christ teaches, i wonder why they dance azonto/alanta in churches, or did Jesus dance azonto in GOD temple?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Aladinn(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
tintingz: true talk bro, christians are lost far from Jesus christ teaches, i wonder why they dance azonto/alanta in churches, or did Jesus dance azonto in GOD temple?
Did Jesus use microphone or the internent? Backward thoughts from you. Your problem is that you find it hard to separate religion from culture. So they should adopt the culture of the jews because their religion came from that region?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by felifeli: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Eleha for olympics ? This doesn't sound right at all smiley
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by DisGuy: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
dem disturb you ni?

why are nigerians bothered about saudi arabain sportsmen?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by curtain: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
9ice trousers, properly fitted. I tot dey wud b dressing lyk masquerades... Bt ar dey insinuating dat all oda sport gals ar disvirgined? This is worse dan third term agenda.... I tink its all GEJ's fault.... Lols
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by tpia5: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Ahmadtjk(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you don't know anything abt islam you can't a thing about the religion
So shut up your daity smelly mouth...am talking to all of you muslim haters...
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by pleep(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2012
@ topic. who cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital / Man Given Suspended Jail Sentence For Sending Abusive Emails To Biden And Sunak / First Wives Of The G20 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.