Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics (8824 Views)

Saudi Jails 4 Women For Preparing Sons To Wage Jihad / For London Youth, Down And Out Is Way Of Life / Bad For London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
Frostyzone:
Seriously?? Do you have any idea how many women that are senators in U.S? Not to talk of mayors and Congresswomen. Too many. In comparison, how many female ministers does your holy land have? Only one, right? Moving on, who is currently the P.M of Germany? A woman, right? Who is ruling the U.K? A woman, not so? Need I go on? The simple truth Nigga, is that in the west, women are well empowered. So your post is kind of pointless.
And saying that nature doesn't favour women, in order to justify your stupidity, only helps in increasing it further. Word!

How did you pass your exams in school, don't you read Qs before answering? Hoiw many women has america allowed to get to the top? Is germany α̲̅ xtian nation? Is the queen the PM of england?...I repeat again nature doesn't favour women, take it or leave it..why did God create man before woman? You think its accidental?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
Frostyzone:
You 're the one suffering from a disease called delusion, bud.

Α̲̅ mad man will actually see sane people as mad, so I understand your case....no hard feeling.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
samkoro:

Print This Article

ISLAM AND BLACK AMERICANS

By Btilly, A RAISN HEAD

Many wonder why many Blacks in America join Islam. Well at first, they were told that Islam was the Black man's religion and that Christianity was a white's man's religion. This was done easily as the KKK was supposedly Christians but pure hate of the racist KKK and other supremist groups. The picture of Jesus was that of a white man and it was used to degrade Christianity. Although the Bible never said Jesus was a fair skinned man or a dark one, just that he was a Jew. Muhammad was a white man, but Blacks didn't know.

However, it turned out to be a cult of greed and racism no better than the KKK. Since during this time many Blacks were not educated and were so gullible, it was easy to impress them with hate of the Caucasian man.

Elijab Muhammad, a fair-skinned Black man was able to use his fair color to start what we now know as the Nation of Islam. During this time, fair skinned Blacks were able to advance much more than dark skinned ones, especially the men. Fair-skinned women were desired by the Black men, since the white women were out of their reach.

Blacks were told that God was a black man and that he was called Allah.

Allah was Wallace Fard, a white man who disappeared. Since Allah was a foreign idea and not easily proven at the time, this cult was very successful. They were able to attract many high profile men like the likes of Cassius Clay and Malcolm Little which gave them clout and a sense of power. After Malcolm X was assisinated they did they lose their grip on the Black community.

The immigration of the Muslims from the Arab world enmass to America presented another problem for the Black Muslims. The teachings were different! The son of the founder of the Nation of Islam decided to forsake the teaching, but one of its leaders, Louis Farrahkan decided to take up the banner of Elijah Muhammad's ideas and continue the message of animosity toward the powers to be in America.

Knowledge and education and the invention of the internet has opened up avenues unimaginable to many. The internet has caused the information given to Blacks to be discredited and it has opened up doors to the educational opportunities beyond the closed minds of religious con men around the world.

Arabs used Black Muslims when necessary and Black Muslims thought they had arrived because the Arabs had come to America to be with their African American brothers. They found out real fast that the Arabs didn't see themselves equal to African American Muslims, but superior because of the color of their skin and that they were the true Arabs. They had the real ISLAM and knew it. Apparently, the Blacks didn't read enough, as the Arabs knew that Muhammad the original prophet had called Africans, ugly, raisin head, pug nosed slaves. Arab Muslims knew from reading the hadiths, that Muhammad said Black women were a sign of a bad disease. Arab Muslims knew also that Allah said when he created Adam that he touched the right shoulder and the white man came out for Paradise, but when he touched the left shoulder the Black man came out for hell.

This was embarassing to the Blacks in Islam, and many left, but many stayed.

Today, many are using the jails to attract black men who feel disenfranchised. Many college professors have succumbed to the teachings of Islam, mainly as an ego booster, regardless of the lies and wrongs exposed about the radical Islamist teachings. Dressing like Arabs, even though Arab poets, such as Jarir made fun of African Muslims by calling them a donkey's penis wrapped in paper.

Most Blacks do not know the true nature of Islam. Since many were raised under Christianity, they think Islam is similar to the kindness espoused under Jesus message. Many have become radicalized and it is such a shame that Blacks have been destroyed by con men of many colors. Similar to the whites men of the KKK, Nazis and other hate groups who were radicalized to kill and hate others, the Blacks and Browns and even Whites from Europe have fallen victim to this evil mind set.

Christiandom has lost its way, as they try to interfaith with men determined to kill them. The Quran called them unbelievers and infidels and apes and pigs to their faces. Yet they are lied to by the Imans and Muslims as Islam allows lying to infidels. The God of the Bible is not the same God. If the two served the same God, why the hate of the Jews and Christians. The God of the Bible never said kill Muslims or Hindus. Jesus said preach the word and if we don't want the messgae walk away and shake the dust off the feet and move on. (Acts 20:20) The God of the Quran and Islam said kill us.
(Sura 9:5-29) (Sura 8:12)

The leaders of Black Islam never tell the converts that Africans and Arab Muslims sold tribalists to the Europeans. Black converts are never told that Arab Muslims castrated African boys at the age of 9-12 and made them fight jihads and become eunuchs to watch over the Arab Muslims harems. That is why no raisin heads are in Arabia today. More African slaves were sent to Arabia via the Eastern Slave Trade than the Atlantic Slave Trade. Arabs still sell Africans as slaves today. African Muslims are called Takrunis in Arabia. These African Muslims came to Arabia seeking a better way of life and are denied schooling and health care as illegal residents. Egypt just killed many Africans because they were illegals.

Arabs want to legalize slavery as they say anyone who says slavery was not Islamic were infdels. NOW WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ALL OF THE AMERICAN BLACK CONVERTS AND ALL CONVERTS AS ONLY ARABS WERE THE BEST OF ALL CREATION. NEXT,

May you rot in hell! Where the hell did you come up with this pure propaganda? Do you have idea how long islam has been in existence? Did your pastors tell you all this lies cos I know you are condemed to believing any trash they say...do you even know that the islamic world once ruled the world when not even america could have imagined they will be where they are today.
You xtians never seize to amaze me with the length you go as trying to paint α̲̅ bad image of islam. Safe yourself the stress because only an orthodox f.o.ol like you will believe all the lies above...muhammad is α̲̅ man with traceable history and not some fiction in α̲̅ movie. Go to medina and you will still find his thumb you God-forsaken i.gnoramous who thinks anything on google is plain truth.
you really need proper schooling.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by samkoro: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

May you rot in hell! Where the hell did you come up with this pure propaganda? Do you have idea how long islam has been in existence? Did your pastors tell you all this lies cos I know you are condemed to believing any trash they say...do you even know that the islamic world once ruled the world when not even america could have imagined they will be where they are today.
You xtians never seize to amaze me with the length you go as trying to paint α̲̅ bad image of islam. Safe yourself the stress because only an orthodox f.o.ol like you will believe all the lies above...muhammad is α̲̅ man with traceable history and not some fiction in α̲̅ movie. Go to medina and you will still find his thumb you God-forsaken i.gnoramous who thinks anything on google is plain truth.
you really need proper schooling.

My brother,take it easy u ar exhibiting violence with ur mouth.Thank God I'm far from u or else u would have used sword on me so as to meet some phantom virgins.

The truth always hurts ,brother .But if u are courageous enough to take it,it will give u freedom and salvation.And ull go to real heavens under the shadow of love and not allahs bloody heaven under the shadow of sword and blood,with 72 tormentors they call virgins.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by samkoro: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

What do you know about sharia, mass murder!!!....you must be suffering from type of disease.

Ok .Shariah doesn't support mass murder,but small scale murder
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by samkoro: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Α̲̅ mad man will actually see sane people as mad, so I understand your case....no hard feeling.

Do you mean to tell me that the prophet who adviced his followers to hate and kill non moslems so as to enjoy 72 virgins and bottles of alcohol is sane as well?

Do u mean a prophet that took a 9yr old child home as a wife is sane?.

Do u mean that you are sane as well?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
samkoro:

My brother,take it easy u ar exhibiting violence with ur mouth.Thank God I'm far from u or else u would have used sword on me so as to meet some phantom virgins.

The truth always hurts ,brother .But if u are courageous enough to take it,it will give u freedom and salvation.And ull go to real heavens under the shadow of love and not allahs bloody heaven under the shadow of sword and blood,with 72 tormentors they call virgins.

Where is the truth in your post, u orthodox foo.l trying to paint mohammed as some dudes who came around during the kkk era.
You know deep inside you are α̲̅ liar!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
samkoro:

Ok .Shariah doesn't support mass murder,but small scale murder

Can you define murder?
Among the few nigerian states that claim to practise sharia how many people have you seen sentence to death.
It pains most when you assume you know that which you know not.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
samkoro:

Do you mean to tell me that the prophet who adviced his followers to hate and kill non moslems so as to enjoy 72 virgins and bottles of alcohol is sane as well?

Do u mean a prophet that took a 9yr old child home as a wife is sane?.

Do u mean that you are sane as well?

For your first q, read my signature and that should answer you if you care to learn

Aishat was not 9yrs at the time so go and do your home work properly. And even if we assume you are right, the standards of today are not same as then.

Yes cos I won't eat the trash that you offer.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 27, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Why is Saudi losing its religious status for secularism just to satisfy the west ? Saudi just like the Vatican are religion states and upholding the sanctity of both religions across the world should be at the behest of such states.[b]will pope Benedict allow vatican NUNS to go to the olympics ? [/b]The west want secularism in Saudi just to upset islam but wont say anything about the Vatican that claims to be a sovereign nation but wont want to be recognized as a full-fledged member of the United Nations.Ironically,Palesthine has been crying for UN recognition since donkey years but the west wont give them.
Democrazy is just a silly political philosophy even before it spread across Europe,Monarchical system was successful in Europe.Saudi doesnt need to convince the west in order to do their bidding like negroes !

I agree with you. Saudi Arabia should simply not participate in any sport including the olympics that is governed by global rules as long as it is unwilling to adhere to global principles. If Saudi Arabia thinks women are inferior to men then it can stay home and create its own islamic games...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 27, 2012
So many muslims scurrying to support the Saudi Arabian culture... so many crying about how whores, "ashys" and crime are the hallmark of Europe and America... some even going as far as to extol the virtues of sharia law in curbing crime in islamic countries.

Now i really have no proble with all this...

this is the amusing part though... why arent all these praise-singing muslims clamouring to go live in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Syria? Why are they all struggling desperately for visas to go live in the US and the UK?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2012
davidylan: So many muslims scurrying to support the Saudi Arabian culture... so many crying about how whores, "ashys" and crime are the hallmark of Europe and America... some even going as far as to extol the virtues of sharia law in curbing crime in islamic countries.

Now i really have no proble with all this...

this is the amusing part though... why arent all these praise-singing muslims clamouring to go live in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Syria? Why are they all struggling desperately for visas to go live in the US and the UK?

Good question.
If your argument is anything to go by, the average nigerian will not cope in the arab world because of their no nonsense rules. Even during haj we still find so many nigerian muslim breaking the laws of the land. That's what I know.

Now you answer my q.
Why do we have more crime rates in USA compared to saudi?
If you were to carry drugs to any of the two countries which will you choose?
If you really love the western life so much, why are you not homosexual?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:
Now you answer my q.
Why do we have more crime rates in USA compared to saudi?
If you were to carry drugs to any of the two countries which will you choose?
If you really love the western life so much, why are you not homosexual?

Now to answer your "questions"...

1. Probably because America's population is about 10 times that of Saudi Arabia? Simple statistics tells us you shld expect a higher crime rate with a much larger pop no?
2. Neither. In America you're facing lifetime in jail...
3. This is a daft and irrelevant line of questioning... the homosexual lifestyle in the western world is only practiced by a tiny minority and is not a reflection of life here.

You still havent answered my question... if the islamic world is so free, has a far reduced crime rate, drug-free and unwelcoming to homosexuals... why are muslim hypocrites like you bothering the US embassy for visas? Why dont you just fly off to Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by samkoro: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

Can you define murder?
Among the few nigerian states that claim to practise sharia how many people have you seen sentence to death.
It pains most when you assume you know that which you know not.

I can't define murder for u cos ur not dead yet.U don't know the pains and agony of being killed because the victims of your Koranic/Jihad where swords and bullets are put through human beings u don't have the power to create,are neither ur flesh nor ur parents/brothers.

U don't know how it feels because right from childhood,uv been programmed to suppress the natural human virtue of knowing evil.

Iv come to realise the intrinsic nature of man.Man could be programmed to eat shit with comfort.
Man could be programmed to kill without guilt.And that is what ur prophet and Koran is doing,U won't see it cos u ar programmed to be spiritualy blind.

Open ur eyes my brother,and see.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Lantycool: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2012
This is a welcome development for muslim women to showcase the virtues of Islam. This will also encourage other muslim women who participate in sports to do the same. Islam is the only true religion ordain by GOD almighty. It time to spread the religion to all, so that in the future or hereafter you cannot complain not to have been warned.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
davidylan:

Now to answer your "questions"...

1. Probably because America's population is about 10 times that of Saudi Arabia? Simple statistics tells us you shld expect a higher crime rate with a much larger pop no?
2. Neither. In America you're facing lifetime in jail...
3. This is a daft and irrelevant line of questioning... the homosexual lifestyle in the western world is only practiced by a tiny minority and is not a reflection of life here.

You still havent answered my question... if the islamic world is so free, has a far reduced crime rate, drug-free and unwelcoming to homosexuals... why are muslim hypocrites like you bothering the US embassy for visas? Why dont you just fly off to Saudi Arabia?

I still haven't answer you q? Open your eyes and see
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

I still haven't answer you q? Open your eyes and see

I asked a very simple question... why are muslims desperate to live in the west rather than Saudi Arabia?
All over the world its the same... Morrocans pour into the Netherlands, Turks rush to live in Germany, Algerians die to cross over to France... Nigerian muslims fast to get into the UK or the US... Pakistanis are dying to live in the UK...

YET the same idiots tell us the West is a cesspool of homosexuality, crime and whores... and that sharia law (you know that divine law muslims say will even cure toothache) is why countries like Saudi Arabia are paradises on earth... but you will never see a thread here on muslims looking for Saudi Visas.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by bukatyne(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

How did you pass your exams in school, don't you read Qs before answering? Hoiw many women has america allowed to get to the top? Is germany α̲̅ xtian nation? Is the queen the PM of england?...I repeat again nature doesn't favour women, take it or leave it..why did God create man before woman? You think its accidental?
dear, i believe u re a muslim from ur posts. please get some facts right: 1. there is nothing or nowhere called a christian nation i.e. where everyone is a christian and is governed by the Bible. 2. God didn't create woman later b'cos they were inferior but b'cos He wanted to illustrate the marriage institution. He was showing that a man n his wife not wives re one that's y when Adam saw Eve, he said 'this is d bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh...' don't confuse wat pple do to wat God wanted us to do. ve a nice day
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
samkoro:

I can't define murder for u cos ur not dead yet.U don't know the pains and agony of being killed because the victims of your Koranic/Jihad where swords and bullets are put through human beings u don't have the power to create,are neither ur flesh nor ur parents/brothers.

U don't know how it feels because right from childhood,uv been programmed to suppress the natural human virtue of knowing evil.

Iv come to realise the intrinsic nature of man.Man could be programmed to eat shit with comfort.
Man could be programmed to kill without guilt.And that is what ur prophet and Koran is doing,U won't see it cos u ar programmed to be spiritualy blind.

Open ur eyes my brother,and see.

If this applies to me then you are far worse since you allowed yourself to be programmed to believe in a man-god.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
davidylan:

I asked a very simple question... why are muslims desperate to live in the west rather than Saudi Arabia?
All over the world its the same... Morrocans pour into the Netherlands, Turks rush to live in Germany, Algerians die to cross over to France... Nigerian muslims fast to get into the UK or the US... Pakistanis are dying to live in the UK...

YET the same idiots tell us the West is a cesspool of homosexuality, crime and whores... and that sharia law (you know that divine law muslims say will even cure toothache) is why countries like Saudi Arabia are paradises on earth... but you will never see a thread here on muslims looking for Saudi Visas.

And I gave you a very simple and straight forward answer. Most of the arabian countries give no nonsense punishments for breaking the laws of the land. If america gives you life sentence for doing drugs, saudi will offer you death. If you commit adultery in saudi the punishment is not same as in america.
Why is crime so high in america?
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
I'm JUST GNA SAY THIS AGAIN.

I DONT CARE WHATEVER RElIGIOUS DOCTRINE OR GROUP U FOLLOW.

DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHER PEOPLEZ RELIGION WHEN U KNW NOTHING ABOUT IT.
Everybody keeps preaching peace when deir minds are full of war and revenge.
Smh.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

And I gave you a very simple and straight forward answer. Most of the arabian countries give no nonsense punishments for breaking the laws of the land. If america gives you life sentence for doing drugs, saudi will offer you death. If you commit adultery in saudi the punishment is not same as in america.

What? That is the reason muslims prefer to vacation in Europe and the US instead of their pristine islamic lands? and here was i thinking muslims preferred sharia law?

Again i responded... crime is higher in America BECAUSE it has a 10x higher population than Saudi Arabia.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

if d arab world has very stiff laws, y don't d muslims go there or do they want to commit crimes i believe they should be more comfortable in arab countries there is assurance of safety b'cos of their low crime rate and the religious presence there than in america where crime rate is high. it's either muslims start rushing to saudi like tomorrow no de OR they keep their mouth shut about d ills of the west they troop it daily! i wonder y they like d crime saturated west! maybe they re actually d 'committers' of d crimes!
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
davidylan:

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by adaybayor(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
bukatyne: dear, i believe u re a muslim from ur posts. please get some facts right: 1. there is nothing or nowhere called a christian nation i.e. where everyone is a christian and is governed by the Bible. 2. God didn't create woman later b'cos they were inferior but b'cos He wanted to illustrate the marriage institution. He was showing that a man n his wife not wives re one that's y when Adam saw Eve, he said 'this is d bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh...' don't confuse wat pple do to wat God wanted us to do. ve a nice day

1. If there is nothing like christian nation they why do xtians claim that xtianity is responsible for the good things in the west. No country has 100% of a religion.
2. Yes I won't say women are inferior but the plain truth is the nature doesn't present same opportunity to both gender.

I appreciate your calmness
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
adaybayor:

1. If there is nothing like christian nation they why do xtians claim that xtianity is responsible for the good things in the west. No country has 100% of a religion.
2. Yes I won't say women are inferior but the plain truth is the nature doesn't present same opportunity to both gender.

I wonder why adaybayor is dodging the questions... perhaps he too lives in the west he loves to call a cesspool of whoredom and cant explain why he isnt eager to head over to Saudi Arabia where the laws are strict?

Christianity may not be responsible for the good things in the west but lets be honest here... the most advanced countries in the world are countries with majority christian populations and almost ZERO islamic influence! The poorest and most violent nations on earth are those with majority muslim populations! FACT.
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 28, 2012
davidylan:

I wonder why adaybayor is dodging the questions... perhaps he too lives in the west he loves to call a cesspool of whoredom and cant explain why he isnt eager to head over to Saudi Arabia where the laws are strict?

Christianity may not be responsible for the good things in the west but lets be honest here... the most advanced countries in the world are countries with majority christian populations and almost ZERO islamic influence! The poorest and most violent nations on earth are those with majority muslim populations! FACT.

Wrong.Most of the muslim countries are blessed with oil and other resources which the west do not have and in their greedy taste for a sufficient backup to sustain their growing capitalism in the midst of a failing economy,they bring divide and rule tactics which they had successfully used in Africa during the era of slavery and colonization to cripple them.
What is US and NATO doing in Afghanistan ? They tell ignoramus that they are looking for Talibans while on the other hand,they are harvesting OPIUM.They needed Iraqi oil but their one-time ally Hussain wont budge,so they lied he was building WMD;declared war on an once-peaceful Iraq and today the country is in shambles.Libya had the highest HDI in Africa under Ghadaffi but he wont allow western manipulations of her economy even though it was the same west that were selling arms to him shocked ,they wanted him down so they can steal their oil.
So show us one islamic countries that are in crises that do not have western hand in the crisis rocking them. Why is the west not asking for democrazy in Saudi ? Haha,I guess the US is more concerned about the stable supply of oil from her NO 1 supplier than the exaggerated oppression alleged to be going on in Saudi.
Lest i forget,the rise of eurpoe was due to the neglect of absolutism, religion and the appreciation of a secular europe all credited to the french.your religious sentimentality on important issues show your high level of ignorant mr.Argue educationally not religiously !
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by samkoro: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2012
adaybayor:

If this applies to me then you are far worse since you allowed yourself to be programmed to believe in a man-god.
Let me educate u on jesus

Jesus as the son of God leads the way to heaven thru Salvation
Salvation means the accreditation to attain heaven/paradise after death.

The Garden of eden was lost by man due to the sin of Adam and Eve.Thereafter man lost his glory--there was no hope of eternity.It was all spiritual darkness and periods of burning sacrifice to please God.Remember that God never received any human sacrifice.Isaac was used just to test Abrahams faith,he was not killed.Jehovah was impressed, thus he promised to bring a messiah thru Abrahams lineage.

The essence of the messiah is to open up heaven to those who believe in him as the son of God and not as God(Christians do not regard christ as God)

When one believes in Christ,he/she has to live like him and not like God because we as humans cannot live like God.We have not seen Jehovah cos he lives in heaven and communicates with us thru the Holy spirit.

We have to live the human examples of christ such :
Love and not hatred
Forgiveness and not vengeace
Saving lives and raising people from the dead and not murder and thirst for fresh blood.

The good virtues of christ lead to heaven

The bad virtues of Mohamed lead to hell under the shadow of the sword.

Open ur Eyes
Open ur Eyes
Open ur eyes my brother.

Just say I believe u Jesus Christ,from today I will serve Jehovah and live like Christ.Jehovah God forgive me and teach me thru the holy spirit ,amen

Then look for a bible believing church to attend.
Start reading the bible and pray.
If u ar sincere and dedicated enough,u could receive the power to do miracles,caste demons,see visions etc but let ur main focus be to please God Jevavah by living the life of christ
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by curtain: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2012
samkoro:

Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

Sahih Muslim 5:2334:
'Ubaidullah b. Abu Rafi', the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said: When Haruria (the Khwarij) set out and as he was with 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) they said," There is no command but that of Allah." Upon this 'Ali said: The statement is true but it is intentionally applied (to support) a wrong (cause). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him described their characteristics and I found these characteristics in them. They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast. When 'Ali b. Abu Talib (Allah be pleased with him) killed them, he said: Search (for his dead body). They searched for him, but they did not find it (his dead body). Upon this he said: Go (and search for him). By Allah, neither I have spoken a lie nor has the lie been spoken to me. 'Ali said this twice and thrice. They then found him (the dead body) in a rain. They brought (his dead) body till they placed it before him (Hadrat 'Ali). 'Ubaidullah said: And, I was present at (that place) when this happened and when 'Ali said about them. A person narrated to me from Ibn Hanain that he said: I saw that black man.

Ishaq 243:
I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'

Tabari II 11:
Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.

Tabari II 21:
Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.

Ishaq 450:
It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.

Ishaq 374:
The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’

Mishkat, v. iii, p. 117:
"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad"

(Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375:
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161:
Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)."

Sahih Muslim 10:3901:
Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man

am in love wit a muslim lady i just discorvered she is a slave...sad.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:
So show us one islamic countries that are in crises that do not have western hand in the crisis rocking them.

As usual... when islam is a problem then simply blame the west. Except of course muslims prefer to live in the same west! shocked
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by bukatyne(f): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
adaybayor:

which country claims that it's christianity dat does al d good things? which nature doesn't give women equal opportunities? nature has nothing to do wit it, it's culture
Re: Saudi Arabia Will Enter Women For London Olympics by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2012
Samkoro,thanks for those articles,they are really thought provoking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Given Suspended Jail Sentence For Sending Abusive Emails To Biden And Sunak / Gaddafi Falls: Libyan rebels in 'final push' for capital / Top 10 Countries With Most Powerful Nuclear Weapons In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.