Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin (13862 Views)

Fellow Nigerians, Our Vice-president Lied In Church-theshadyexpress / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / Buhari Disowns Yinka Odumakin - His Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by olyivy(f): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2012
jt2010:

Ode, abeg go huge transformer with your unintelligent lies and cheap promulgate!!!
Why not just accept that your black [i]ar[/i]se has been thoroughly kicked all over here by rhymz. grin
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Mandelaguy(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

U sound as if its that easy. ordinary retardeen's thesis and works from UNIPORT has been taged "official secret". I was there today. Nonsense.
you are very funny funny. Are we talking about the asset declaration form filled and submitted at CCB or his Phd thesis? I was there yesterday and was giving access to the form...all of you who came on this forum giving us fake information...shame on you,your professor and all that made us waste hours arguing back and forth simply because they want to call GEJ names and drag him down. Shame on all of you that have CCB in your houses or somewhere in your iPad or laptop. Shame on all of you who cannot separate truths from lies and are simply too lazy to go out and find out truths about issues,but resort to come on this forum and lie,lie big time( showing that if we ever mistakenly give you any national responsibilities,lies will be constantly fed us). It would be appreciated if liars stop posting on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Mandelaguy(m): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2012
This was what made me go to CCB yesterday and hey...GEJ has not failed any law,he simply didin't come to your grandmothers kitchen to declare that is why you call him a liar. Odumakn,yeye prof....shame on you and your clique EMMANUEL ONANI AND ROTIMI FADEYI 11/06/2011 02:03:00 President Goodluck Jonathan Even with the recently passed Freedom of Information Act, the Code of Conduct Bureau is still refusing to release details in the Asset Declaration Form of President Goodluck Jonathan. Following Saturday Mirror’s enquiry, the CCB yesterday, only disclosed that President Jonathan declared his assets one week before his inauguration on May 29 in line with the law establishing the bureau. The law requires public office holders to declare their assets and liabilities before assuming office and at the end of their tenure. A highly placed source in the CCB, who craved anonymity said, “A week before the President was sworn-in, two of his aides came here twice to make enquiries on the procedure required to declare his assets. He took enough time to fill the forms and returned same before swearing-in.” When asked why the president did not do a public declaration like he did after the late President Umaru Yar’Adua made his public in 2007, the source said, “The Constitution did not compel a public official to declare openly, neither did it stop them from doing so confidentially. It is a matter of choice.” Reminded that the FoI Act requires that a government agency should release information demanded by Nigerians, he replied, “Notwithstanding the FoI Act, the Bureau cannot give out any such information, until the National Assembly makes a law in that regard.” In 2007 the then Vice President Jonathan’s declared total assets at the CCB was put at N295, 304, 420. A breakdown of the assets showed that Jonathan’s private buildings are worth N67, 990,000. These included a fourbedroom duplex in Kpansia, Yenagoa, valued at N15m, a four-flat storey extension of the family house in Yenagoa valued at N10m and a four-flat storey building at Otuoke, Ogbia Local Council, which was bombed days before his inauguration as VP valued at N18m. There was also a fivebedroom personal residence in Gwarinpa, Abuja, worth N24.99m. Jonathan was said to have declared total assets of N41.8m under the vehicles and household items. They included a BMW car valued at N15m, generators, electronics, air conditioners, furniture, kitchen utensils and others in Kpansia, Yenagoa, Otuoke, and Gwarimpa all valued at N26m. The BMW was declared as a gift while the other items were said to be gifts or procured from savings. He also declared some vacant and undeveloped plots as worth N60.538m. They included five undeveloped plots of land in Bayelsa, two undeveloped plots of land in Cadastral Zone BO2 and AO6 in Abuja. He also declared that N62, 072, 200m was from income yielding investments in addition to four 16-seater passenger boats for hiring by companies and other agencies while N58.984m was declared as total cash in bank.u

1 Like

Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by ndigbo: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2012
rhymz:
Oga it is obvious you have not been following the goings-on in Nigeria's polity either.
Aganga invited KPMG, an audit firm to audit NNPC and PPPRA and they submitted their reports to the FG through the finance minister who then was Aganga.
Though the FG did not make the report public but they obviously acted on it by removing the subsidy regime Mr Bakare and his Friend Odumakin so vehemently want FG to instal. That report roped business men including the ones that are card carrying members of your darling opposition parties. Where did you think the claims of NNPC mismanaging funds in the tune of 1,6 trillion naira came from if not KPMG report? Most of what Lawal's report contains have already been revealed by the KPMG report.
Although it was clear the FG was reluctant to go public with it, however, the petroleum minister blamed it on the fact that she was not given a copy of the report. Whatever the reason, one fact is established here; the FG actually was the first to initiate any probe, investigation or auditing of the oil industry, Mr Odumakin can take his twisted tales to the pope. People should learn to criticize constructively and objectively, deliberately finding loopholes only shows insincerity and desperation to propagate a dishonest agenda. I too have not been impressed by GEJ's over all performance but I still think there is room for improvement and people, especially the SW critics should tone down on the way they politicize every action the man makes....na wa o
Onyema, weldone ooo! I dey see ur hand work here! I would have loved to engage you on here. but will save it, till U come home.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by olyivy(f): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2012
ndigbo:
Onyema, weldone ooo! I dey see ur hand work here! I would have loved to engage you on here. but will save it, till U come home.
WTF!
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by forkadict(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

No one has the precise solution but there is a first step to take. It is the same like the case of the so called CABALS.

If the president have the names of the sponsors of BOKO HARAM, he should make them public. Then we find a way to get them to face the wrath of the law.

Just the same as he says there are CABALS, milking this country dry. Make their names public. If he conducted a probe, make it public. Is that difficult?

Apparently, the guy is scared of the public. SMFH
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2012
Mandelaguy: you are very funny funny. Are we talking about the asset declaration form filled and submitted at CCB or his Phd thesis? I was there yesterday and was giving access to the form...all of you who came on this forum giving us fake information...shame on you,your professor and all that made us waste hours arguing back and forth simply because they want to call GEJ names and drag him down. Shame on all of you that have CCB in your houses or somewhere in your iPad or laptop. Shame on all of you who cannot separate truths from lies and are simply too lazy to go out and find out truths about issues,but resort to come on this forum and lie,lie big time( showing that if we ever mistakenly give you any national responsibilities,lies will be constantly fed us). It would be appreciated if liars stop posting on this forum.

Shame on u and ur entire household, those living and the ones yet unborn. i think u are lost here because i dont think u know what u are talking about. instead of telling us lies about the form u claimed u received, why not scan the form and the inputs given for all to see to authenticate what is obviously a lie u iidiot. besides, i never said it was impossible, read my single post again and u will see that what i said was its may not be that easy.
Useless-hegoat.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

U sound as if its that easy. ordinary retardeen's thesis and works from UNIPORT has been taged "official secret". I was there today. Nonsense.

Yeepa! Do you know the thought just occurred to me yesterday? I could not believe that this man actually wrote a PhD thesis regardless of the discipline.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2012
pcicero:

Yeepa! Do you know the thought just occurred to me yesterday? I could not believe that this man actually wrote a PhD thesis regardless of the discipline.

I was in Uniport live and i asked one of the students within the faculty to assist in achieving this while i stayed nearby. never wanted to expose myself anyway. he was asked some questions which i wouldnt want to divulge but the bottom line was he came back empty handed. i was just being curious u know. Having the retardeen's so-called thesis probably may shed more light to his dumbness and stupidity.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by olyivy(f): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

Shame on u and ur entire household, those living and the ones yet unborn. i think u are lost here because i dont think u know what u are talking about. instead of telling us lies about the form u claimed u received, why not scan the form and the inputs given for all to see to authenticate what is obviously a lie u iidiot. besides, i never said it was impossible, read my single post again and u will see that what i said was its may not be that easy.
Useless-hegoat.
Why do GEJ haters have to resort to useless cursing when things arent going their way? Who told you that kind of thing works. If it does work, you will already be swimming in curses for all the retardeen you have called the president here but we all know it doesnt work that way. So get a life!
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

I was in Uniport live and i asked one of the students within the faculty to assist in achieving this while i stayed nearby. never wanted to expose myself anyway. he was asked some questions which i wouldnt want to divulge but the bottom line was he came back empty handed. i was just being curious u know. Having the retardeen's so-called thesis probably may shed more light to his dumbness and stupidity.

I am not surprised. We all know the extent they can go to cover his inadequacies. Someone wrote here that it might have been kept because of his current position. Presidential thesis my foot! What better time to prove his intellectual competence than now? I bet he could not have written the thesis himself if he was already at OMPADEC.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2012
olyivy:
Why do GEJ haters have to resort to useless cursing when things arent going their way? Who told you that kind of thing works. If it does work, you will already be swimming in curses for all the retardeen you have called the president here but we all know it doesnt work that way. So get a life!

firstly, i dont hate the president, i simply hate the dumbness resident in him. Only if u are wise enough, u will have taken time to read through what he wrote and u will realize that he threw the first punch. Criticise him first before raising those rotten holy hands of urs.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2012
pcicero:

I am not surprised. We all know the extent they can go to cover his inadequacies. Someone wrote here that it might have been kept because of his current position. Presidential thesis my foot! What better time to prove his intellectual competence than now? I bet he could not have written the thesis himself if he was already at OMPADEC.

Av not given up ooo. i may go through another means next time but obviously not a student again
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by kutchs: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2012
@Demdem you are so shameless. Why come here spreading lies when everyone knows what the truth is. In ur quest to discredit you resort to lies. Why not approach the authorities of UNIPORT to verify GEJ‘s doctorate degree, it is idiots like you who have never defended a postgraduate thesis in ur miserable life that think GEJ‘s fake.

1 Like

Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Zutchy: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

firstly, i dont hate the president, i simply hate the dumbness resident in him. Only if u are wise enough, u will have taken time to read through what he wrote and u will realize that he threw the first punch. Criticise him first before raising those rotten holy hands of urs.
Demdem am sorry to say this but you are such acn egotistic human beign,I so totally hate your kind of people,you can never carry out an intellectual argument,or be a constructive critic,you must always resort to name calling once you see the tide turning against you,that's too bad,and you are a blunt liar,the presidents thesis is there for all to see,maybe next time you will follow due process if you want to get results,stop following the back door.and by the way,the president has declared his assets to the CCB,he just refuses to make it public,which is his choice to make.i
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Zutchy: Demdem am sorry to say this but you are such acn egotistic human beign,I so totally hate your kind of people,you can never carry out an intellectual argument,or be a constructive critic,you must always resort to name calling once you see the tide turning against you,that's too bad,and you are a blunt liar,the presidents thesis is there for all to see,maybe next time you will follow due process if you want to get results,stop following the back door.and by the way,the president has declared his assets to the CCB,he just refuses to make it public,which is his choice to make.i

Does he need the FOI to access the thesis too? Well, he was truthful enough to admit that he attempted it through a student. But I can bet my last kobo that the result would have been the same if he had gone through the 'official' means.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2012
kutchs: @Demdem you are so shameless. Why come here spreading lies when everyone knows what the truth is. In ur quest to discredit you resort to lies. Why not approach the authorities of UNIPORT to verify GEJ‘s doctorate degree, it is idiots like you who have never defended a postgraduate thesis in ur miserable life that think GEJ‘s fake.

Maybe I have neither written nor defended a doctoral thesis, but I have written and can always defend my Masters thesis. If you care to know, I'll refer you to the school and the exact department where it is being kept.
However, I'd rather not have a PhD, than being someone who has but his utterances are like those of toddlers.

'Woe betide the land whose king is a child...'
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Stkingsley(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2012
@ all, its amazing how we take things on their face value. Firstly, who can rule Nigeria without any issues or oppositions? It is an agreed fact that GEJ is not a diplomat and as such does not know how to coin his words nor is he an orator dat will have a mastery of words. It is equally truth that GEJ is not a renown politician to talk like YINKA ODUMAKIN, et al. But what we do know is that whether we like it or not, He is our President and we must respect that fact. God gave him the seat and until his tenor is up, we should all but support him. In not necessarily joining issues with Yinka Odumakin, i wish to bring out some highlights which i am sure Yinka already knows. In every nation, mostly foreign policy supercedes the national policy, so GEJ's Brazilian trip is an answer to our foreign policy. GEJ must go, GEJ must go, will you stay? What has Yinka Odumakin, Prof. Niyi Osundare and Pastor Tunde Bakare, contributed to our country? Pastor Bakare was unheard of except as a pastor until one of the major sponsors of BH chose him as running mate, and then we started hearing much abt him. SNG, Occupy Nigeria Group, etc, we all know that Yinka Odumakin is Pastor Bakare's Personal Assistant, but what about using their connections (PTB) as a converted Muslim, can still speak with his BH brothers to allow the country be. If leadership/rulership is easy, why has DR. JOE ODUMAKIN (WIFE OF YINKA) refused a public appointment? because she knows she will fail. Please, we all know you a lot.
And to Yinka, if you dont know, some of us have been following your activities. you also lie alot. your cronies lies alot too, so dont be a saint here for those who dont know you. We know how you always go on sponsored PROTEST, of course that is how ACTIVISTS earn their living, so who is a Saint here?
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2012
kutchs: @Demdem you are so shameless. Why come here spreading lies when everyone knows what the truth is. In ur quest to discredit you resort to lies. Why not approach the authorities of UNIPORT to verify GEJ‘s doctorate degree, it is idiots like you who have never defended a postgraduate thesis in ur miserable life that think GEJ‘s fake.

Well, i'm spreading no lies and u need to be shameless ursef for not knowing what u are talking about. I am not doubting the retardeen's doctorate degree u foool, am simply questioning the quality and caliber of doctorate degree that was awarded to him. u get my drift now. read and try and comprehend what i wrote before exposing ur stupidity.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
Zutchy: Demdem am sorry to say this but you are such acn egotistic human beign,I so totally hate your kind of people,you can never carry out an intellectual argument,or be a constructive critic,you must always resort to name calling once you see the tide turning against you,that's too bad,and you are a blunt liar,the presidents thesis is there for all to see,maybe next time you will follow due process if you want to get results,stop following the back door.and by the way,the president has declared his assets to the CCB,he just refuses to make it public,which is his choice to make.i

have any opinion about me. it simply doesnt move me an inch. hate ur miserable self also, thats ur cup of tea. Did u not see that i didnt initiate the insult, the foool up there attacked me and i responded adequately and u are here talking jargons. are u nut?

what stupid tide are u talking about? av made no comments so far about my position on whether the retardeen declared his assets or not. i only made an observation in comparing what may occur to my recent experience in Uniport.

I never doubted that the thesis wasnt existing dumbo (if i was doubting it, i wouldnt have gone in the first place) but what i meant was it wasnt as freely accessible as one may think.

I had my first degree also from a FG owned school in the SW and having access to previous thesis by any student especially from a final year student from the same department shouldnt he an headache. what backdoor are u now reffering to? should i now have to apply to the VC requesting this?
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
@StKingsley

Well, I do not know any of the characters you have written about from close quarters, but I have read Prof. Osundare's books as a student in the university. He is an intellectual giant and his work precedes him wherever he goes. I would like to see what your President's thesis has contributed to knowledge. Please don't even make any attempt to ridicule him.

I bet you were not in Nigeria when these same people were criticising Obasanjo, their own kinsman.

No sir, I disagree, international engagements do not supercede domestic demands, that is why we have rulers and not leaders. Did Jonathan deliver any address at the summit? Do you think a David Cameron would be spared if he had abandoned his people like Jonathan did?
Some of you claim to be dispassionate, yet you spew imbecillic arguments. Was Bakare not the arrowhead of SNG that campaigned for Jonathan's enthronement during the days of the cabal? Was that not before he offered to be a Vice presidential candidate?
We will criticise GEJ because out of almost 200 million Nigerians, he offered himself amongst others and he was voted believing that he was the best candidate. He is the PRESIDENT and not Odumakin. He deserves all the scrutiny he can get!
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
pcicero:

Does he need the FOI to access the thesis too? Well, he was truthful enough to admit that he attempted it through a student. But I can bet my last kobo that the result would have been the same if he had gone through the 'official' means.

At times, i dont understand these iidiots. My being there (asking myself) itself may raise some level of suspicion in this trying times. Motives may be asked etc. infact i may even be trailed by the secret service for whatever reasons. I went through a student, a final year student for that matter and wasnt successful. lets see if going through a trusted lecturer or any other means will be successful later.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
pcicero:

Maybe I have neither written nor defended a doctoral thesis, but I have written and can always defend my Masters thesis. If you care to know, I'll refer you to the school and the exact department where it is being kept.
However, I'd rather not have a PhD, than being someone who has but his utterances are like those of toddlers.

'Woe betide the land whose king is a child...'

exactly, thats my thinking too? Does it have to be kept inside the safe board of the VC's office or inside the CBN vault?
Each department normally have a sort of a library where thesis are compiled and kept that may be used by future students who may want to further works on what another has done.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by ndigbo: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
olyivy:
WTF!
Hei! Are you in anyway ONYEMA ?
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by jmaine: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
Even in Unilag . . .am yet to see that student who will walk up to the dept office and demand for a PHd thesis and be obliged . . . . Though there is some level of freedom with the master thesis laced with a subtle level of control . . .but the Doctorate thesis is a big no . . .only if the owner affords you his/her personal copy . . .

Some dept don't even allow you take ordinary Bsc dissertation out due to the rabid culture of plagiarism in some youths. You remain in their office to check whatever you seek to check and stroll out . .

So abeg make people no dey jam talk for here . . . . An advice . . .Might be favorable to seek for his thesis abstract which offcourse should be documented at the school senate than having the whole PHd thesis to yourself . . . . .
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by pcicero(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
jmaine: Even in Unilag . . .am yet to see that students who will walk up to the dept office and demand for a PHd thesis . . . . Though there is some level of freedom with the master thesis even though laced with a subtle level of control . . .but the Doctorate thesis is a big no . . .only if the owner affords you his/her personal copy . . .

Some dept don't even allow you take ordinary Bsc dissertation out due to the rabid culture of plagiarism in some youths. You remain in their office to check whatever you seek to check and stroll out . .

So abeg make people no dey jam talk for here . . . . An advice . . .Might be favorable to seek for his abstract which offcourse should be documented at the school senate than having the whole PHd thesis to yourself . . . . .
m

Hmmm...you have to earn your pay, don't you?
Plagiarism? Don't just try to bamboozle anyone here. It is for that reason that it should be easily accessible so people can know it was someone's original idea. Even foreign dissertations are available online! My elder brother did his PhD at St. John's University, Rome and his dissertation is on the internet. You only need to search for his name and his thesis would be glaring at you, maybe not the whole but at least some part of it.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by jmaine: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
pcicero: m

Hmmm...you have to earn your pay, don't you?
Plagiarism? Don't just try to bamboozle anyone here. It is for that reason that it should be easily accessible so people can know it was someone's original idea. Even foreign dissertations are available online! My elder brother did his PhD at St. John's University, Rome and his dissertation is on the internet. You only need to search for his name and his thesis would be glaring at you, maybe not the whole but at least some part of it.

It's actually silly countering every argument with the stale and boring "Your earning your pay" slur . .maybe your being paid to criticise . . .so we aint on the same business of Post Per Cash Scheme . . .

now back to your poser . . . .before you compare, did you bother taking into consideration the unique workings and processes of both educational clime ? . . . . .

This is the Nigerian system where most processes are manual and where E-learning operation, penetration and utilization is low . . . .So why do you seek to compare both systems when it obvious, we have a lot to do in upgrading our educational system to match up with their counterparts elsewhere

If you must criticise, make sure your conversant with the reality on ground before saying a word . . .
I repeat, am yet to see a student walk up to a dept and seek for a PHd thesis and be obliged for numerous reasons . . .Speaking for Unilag here . . .and in particular, the Faculty of Science . . .If you have an opposing view cos of your personal experience "In a Nigerian tertiary institution especially Unilag" . .kindly counter me and not some comparisons leaning towards systemic, developmental and infrastructural bias . . . .
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by forkadict(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

Na since the presidential debate saga when he dey find expo i don search internet for him thesis. My brother, i search tire i no see nottin.

But copies should be available in the school library if his contribution to knowledge is worth anything.

But men, i sure say no be the guy write that thesis
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Pataki: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am really interested in reading Jonathan's Master's and PhD thesis.

In these day and age of widespread information at your finger tip, it is nothing but sheer foolishness and crass deception to tag a PhD thesis as ''official secret''.

I don't know what kind of education is obtainable in Nigeria, but at the Uni where I am working on my own PhD research work, EVERY PhD thesis is available freely online.

So please DemDem never give up, in getting your hands on the retardeen's PhD project report.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by Demdem(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2012
Imagine someone talking about UNILAG and plagiarism as if many of us didnt attend higher institutions in this country. To me, that comment is moronic and worth no response whatsoever.

Will definately try again even if its M.Sc, i dont even mind. probably it will shed more light to what goes on in a Retardeen's brain.
Re: The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin by jmaine: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2012
You cant answer cos you know it's the stark truth. . . . . Stroll in yourself and ask for it yourself . .or better still attempt seeking for someone else PHd thesis and see if you won't meet a brickwall . .no come here dey yarn Akpata for mouth

You can't just come and yarn shyte when no be the same Naija we dey . . .restricting student access to a Phd thesis is not only a Uniport thing but a general trend . . . . .A point am seeking to make . . . .

Going for the Msc thesis may yield result for you . .cos there are less emphasis on them . . .So Goodluck on that . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Throttles Abuja Residents, Business, Government Silent / Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.