Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ship Cars Home - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ship Cars Home (1222 Views)

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) / Buy And Ship Cars From Usa Auctions, Best Rates To Tincan Island / Ship Cars $1400 And Suv's $1500 From Houston To Tin Can (www.daktlogistics.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
YOU PICK WE SHIP!
http://legacyshipping.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnnTuELMFg&noredirect=1
shiplegacysavannahstencil@gmail.com

Hello there, Legacy Shipping has opened there 3rd location in Savannah,GA other locations California, Canada. we can and will ship any vehicle anywhere!! looking for a car? you pick we ship! we will locate any vehicle for you and ship it for you. we will search all over the US and other locations and transport it, we will even go to auctions! any vehicle or even partials.

PLEASE, take a moment and view these links and give any feedback even if not looking to ship a car, any pointers or information as in contacts or forums and blogs where we can gain knowledge and or advertise out services. YOU PICK WE SHIP!

Sincerely,
Steven Stencil
146 Commerce Ct
Rincon, Ga 31326

P.S
Legacy Shipping loves to learn, grow, adapt and overcome!

Re: Ship Cars Home by acl200(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hello,Do you need a Custom clearing Agent who will help you to Clear your Roro Vehicle and container at Tincan port, or you need advice on clearing cost or you have already ship your cars you want to know the ETA.
Contact me
ABIODUN: 08080999930, 07063352322
BB Pin: 2201804F
Acl200@yahoo.com
Re: Ship Cars Home by fittty(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
ShipLegacy: YOU PICK WE SHIP!
http://legacyshipping.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnnTuELMFg&noredirect=1

Hello there, Legacy Shipping has opened there 3rd location in Savannah,GA other locations California, Canada. we can and will ship any vehicle anywhere!! looking for a car? you pick we ship! we will locate any vehicle for you and ship it for you. we will search all over the US and other locations and transport it, we will even go to auctions! any vehicle or even partials.

PLEASE, take a moment and view these links and give any feedback even if not looking to ship a car, any pointers or information as in contacts or forums and blogs where we can gain knowledge and or advertise out services. YOU PICK WE SHIP!

Sincerely,
Steven Stencil
146 Commerce Ct
Rincon, Ga 31326

P.S
Legacy Shipping loves to learn, grow, adapt and overcome!

Howw does it work. I need a honda EOD full option
Re: Ship Cars Home by admcompub: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
What is your phone #,so that we can contact you, when we need your service in Georgia.
Re: Ship Cars Home by fittty(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Do u have a bb pin?
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2012
OFFICE HOURS M-F 9AM-5PM (GEORGIA TIME)
FRANK AZIZ 912-826-0265 (OFFICE PHONE)
SHIPLEGACYSAVANNAH@GMAIL.COM(FRANK AZIZ EMAIL)
SHIPLEGACYSAVANNAHSTENCIL@GMAIL.COM (MY EMAIL)

THANKS, FOR INTEREST IN THE COMPANY AND ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS I WILL REPLY ASAP AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER FORUMS/BLOG'S WHERE WE CAN ADVERTISE WE WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE THE INFO. @FITTY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, THERE IS MANY WAYS WE CAN GET A VEHICLE RATHER TALK ON THE PHONE.
@ACL200 THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION I WILL PASS IT THROUGH OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND.

THANK'S AGAIN,
STEVEN STENCIL
LEGACY SHIPPING, GA
Re: Ship Cars Home by acl200(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
ShipLegacy: OFFICE HOURS M-F 9AM-5PM (GEORGIA TIME)
FRANK AZIZ 912-826-0265 (OFFICE PHONE)
SHIPLEGACYSAVANNAH@GMAIL.COM(FRANK AZIZ EMAIL)
SHIPLEGACYSAVANNAHSTENCIL@GMAIL.COM (MY EMAIL)

THANKS, FOR INTEREST IN THE COMPANY AND ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS I WILL REPLY ASAP AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER FORUMS/BLOG'S WHERE WE CAN ADVERTISE WE WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE THE INFO. @FITTY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, THERE IS MANY WAYS WE CAN GET A VEHICLE RATHER TALK ON THE PHONE.
@ACL200 THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION I WILL PASS IT THROUGH OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND.

THANK'S AGAIN,
STEVEN STENCIL
LEGACY SHIPPING, GA

Good to read from you, I'm going to recommend your services to all our client the same thing we have being doing with Promise Line inc, in MD. We will appreciate it if we can work ask partner, however we work as partner.
I await to hear from you soon

Thanks

Abiodun
+2348080999930
+2347063352322
BB pin 2201804F
E-mail: acl200@yahoo.com
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi,
140 views and growin wink thanks for the views and questions. We love to help in any way we can, plus we learn as a comy and grow as a business.

Under the "quote, reply buttons" there is a BLUE LINK THAT Says "YOU PICK" it is a FLYER with office contact and some figures please VIEW PINT AND FORWRD wink

Sincerely,
Steven Stencil
Legacy Shipping Savannah, Ga
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
fittty: Do u have a bb pin?

BB pin as in blackberry? For messenger? Sorry we do not have Blackberrys feels free to call or email us personally can not wait to hear from you all!
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
We ship anywhere in the world!!!
---FREE QUOTES-----
Need a car moved from one State to Another (US)?

$200 Dollar(US)Container Discount For New CUSTOMERS!!!
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
FREE QUOTES!!!!

NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNTS!!!

http://www.facebook.com/LegacyShippingRinconGA

Re: Ship Cars Home by ShipLegacy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
NEW PRICES

NEW PRICES

NEW PRICES

(1) (Reply)

Cryspy Toyota Siena Registerd At A Discount 780k / 2011 Nissan Maxima FOR SALE / Camry. 2.2 envelop Cleared Tokunbo For Sale. very clean . 1.3 call 0 8152703813

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.