Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,131 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! (585 Views)

Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by Cheers01: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
Serioulsy, is it only Dawah, marriage and Shia vs Sunni vs Wahabbi that this forum is about?

Jeez. Can we discuss this important event;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/738736_Muzi_bro_jpg7ef7206039af7e214bfa8ddecb0f4e84

www.nairaland.com/attachments/738737_Muzi_2_jpga181d16908ca8abfa7ef05387c8f4cf3
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by maclatunji: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2012
I don't know what you are talking about. There's a thread on front page already though.
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by Cheers01: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
maclatunji: I don't know what you are talking about. There's a thread on front page already though.

Huh? You dont know what I'm talking about? Did a taqiyya memo go around yesterday? Vedaxcool was denying an obvious Islamic picture while LagosShia was acting funny about the satanic verses.

There are no threads on the fact that a Muslim Brotherhood candidate won the Egyptian elections in the Islam section. This bothered me because it has been the major topic for the past week. Isreal and the West are concerned with the election results and what it could mean for the Islamization of Egypt, the coptic christian and relationship with Isreal.
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by LagosShia: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2012
Cheers01:

Huh? You dont know what I'm talking about? Did a taqiyya memo go around yesterday? Vedaxcool was denying an obvious Islamic picture while LagosShia was acting funny about the satanic verses.

There are no threads on the fact that a Muslim Brotherhood candidate won the Egyptian elections in the Islam section. This bothered me because it has been the major topic for the past week. Isreal and the West are concerned with the election results and what it could mean for the Islamization of Egypt, the coptic christian and relationship with Isreal.

abeg do not mention my name behind my back over your ridiculous confusion:
https://www.nairaland.com/972974/quranic-miracle-imamate-numerology#11218450
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by maclatunji: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Cheers01:

You had better stay-off that rubbish you are feeding-on.I wonder what makes some of you guys feel that you can be rude to others without caution.
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by Cheers01: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
LagosShia:

abeg do not mention my name behind my back over your ridiculous confusion:
https://www.nairaland.com/972974/quranic-miracle-imamate-numerology#11218450

Thanks for putting the link to our conversation. Everyone can see who is telling the truth.
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by Cheers01: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
maclatunji:

You had better stay-off that rubbish you are feeding-on.I wonder what makes some of you guys feel that you can be rude to others without caution.

Ah abeg Macdaddy! Big Mac! Please dont ban me ooooo! daddy MACnificent! abeg no vex!

Jokes apart, where was I rude?
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by Cheers01: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Any one up for politics and sharia?
Re: Where Are The Threads On The Muslim Brotherhood & Egyptian Election Results?!!! by halalMACburger: 3:07am On Jul 11, 2012
Cheers01: Any one up for politics and sharia?

(1) (Reply)

It Is "Freedom Of Speech" When Our Prophet Mohammad(pbuh) Is Mocked / Was Jesus(a.s) Born On The 25th Of December? / Cleric: Sex With Pregnant Wife Enhances Foetus' Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.