Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff (29665 Views)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by luluosas(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
chi101: Glo has automatically migrated everyone on the Infinito package to this their new yeye Gista package.
Infact, the Infinito package is no longer available.
Is this not fraud? I am certainly switching to another provider in the coming month. No going back. Since glo thinks that it preserves the rights to migrate their subscribers to any plan they like without asking or at least informing them, I also preserve he right to choose who platform I use. crappy shits.
Well, it has been a long time now since Glo stopped Infinito Special. But, Infinito Social is still available, though I am not using it. Therefore, if Glo have truly moved the people on Infinito social to this new plan, good for them.
I will rather ask everybody to migrate to Glo Flexi than using this Gista of a thing. This is my position.
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by adino(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2012
I used to steadily recharge my glo line with infinito at N15 per minute to all network, sinceglo reserves the right to migrate all to their useless gista, theI will not hesitate to stop recharging my line. I think I will just recharge N200 and leave it there for months. What useless decision, I already stopped using any of their data service because of their bandwidth fraud (Glo exhausts your bandwidth as if they are offering you a privilege for using their data service). I will so show them pepper een.
Just Like I abandoned my MTN almost permanently.
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by Tandiz: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2012
Infinito special was never stopped. The gate was closed on further migration into the package. People who are never satisfied or don't really know what they want who migrated out at that point couldn't migrate in again. At least I'm still using mine. Also the essence of all these packages is to satisfy the diverse need of Nigerians. Nobody is forcing anybody to use one package. Choose the one that best suites you is the underground message. To compare glo with mtn is murder. Glo saved us from telecoms slavery....like it or not.
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by don33310(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
AY2012: Pls how do I migrate to glo infinito
to migrate to infinito *100*9*1#
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by tonardo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Any thing first time minute. Am out of the it I still prefer no condition tariff (infinato) they should keep their gista. We Don't forget want it. They can't deceive us.
Mtn stopped magic number.
Glo stopped infinto special
Maybe i shall try G_bam since i don't know make much calls. I missed infinto special offers.
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by tonardo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tandiz: Infinito special was never stopped. The gate was closed on further migration into the package. People who are never satisfied or don't really know what they want who migrated out at that point couldn't migrate in again. At least I'm still using mine. Also the essence of all these packages is to satisfy the diverse need of Nigerians. Nobody is forcing anybody to use one package. Choose the one that best suites you is the underground message. To compare glo with mtn is murder. Glo saved us from telecoms slavery....like it or not.
My friend what did u say? Infinito special package was erase. Check their site but can't find it. Or maybe u don't know about it.
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by Eusouph(m): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2012
check your glo tariff plan or package with *135*8#
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by luluosas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
tonardo:
My friend what did u say? Infinito special package was erase. Check their site but can't find it. Or maybe u don't know about it.
Infinito have been reloaded now with 35k/sec to other networks and 25k/sec to Glo. I refused to fall for this killing tarrif. Check here http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_infinito.asp
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by Chekitaut: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Globacom stop this disgraceful act "the number you are calling is incorrect please check the number you are calling"
[/size]
Re: Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff by seunlayi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Chekitaut: [size=18pt]Globacom stop this disgraceful act "the number you are calling is incorrect please check the number you are calling"
[/size]
this has been part of glo identity for a long time now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / Blackberry Mtn Nigeria Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.