Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? (4425 Views)

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Making Money By Online -simple Way / How Can I Make Cash Through Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Inemobot(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Pls i'm in need of money and i am looking for a simply way to make it. Any idea will be okay. Thanks for ur reply.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by 2sexy(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Inemobot: Pls i'm in need of money and i am looking for a simply way to make it. Any idea will be okay. Thanks for ur reply.
online biz is simple but not easy. Think about that.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by noblefrank31(m): 4:04am On Jun 26, 2012
Guy try freelancing. Its easy and it pays a lot. Its free to start. See the 1st link in my signature below.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by 2BdBest: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2012
Send me your email address, I will send you some very useful information. I make about $60 daily now and it is increasing every day. I started April 29. You can start making money in 24 hours even if it is in a small way initially. It will grow eventually to something substantial. If interested, send your email address to sapphiremanager@hotmail.com. State 'Money Must Come' as subject of the mail so I know it is you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by neksummi(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2012
To be candid with you, I am reluctant to advise people who are too financially desperate. As business builder myself, I understand that it takes time for a business to mature and profit. An online business is no exception.

If you're in a deep financial rut right now, perhaps you should consider resorting to other urgent solutions. Building your online business requires discipline and concentration.

If you need my recommendation, email: bobrecommends2012@gmail.com OR
Text your best email address to 08063306838.

1 Like

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by PRESERVER(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2012
neksummi: To be candid with you, I am reluctant to advise people who are too financially desperate. As business builder myself, I understand that it takes time for a business to mature and profit. An online business is no exception.

If you're in a deep financial rut right now, perhaps you should consider resorting to other urgent solutions. Building your online business requires discipline and concentration.

If you need my recommendation, email: bobrecommends2012@gmail.com OR
Text your best email address to 08063306838.

You are dem too right.....
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Inemobot(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Inemesitobot11@yahoo.com (the above is my email) thanks.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by degrace: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
My friend,I recommand Resale Right Business,It's easy and simple.
Text ur email to 08063337564
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by topsam1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
i'm very sure many people would have advised you..but i must tell you to do thourogh research on any online business introduced to you..bcoz lots of them r scam..go to google check d site given to u relate it wit scam and make conclusio.. Anyway.. ve got online biz that i'm doin rite now..its legitimate but not get rich quick..if u r interested, shoot me an email scamfreeprogramme@gmail.com
best of luck!
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Jamji: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2012
We all know its not easy to make money online
But what if i told you it is real easy if you
apply leverage and make people make that money for you?
You dont even need a website, you just relax and make money
with this new network program
You know what they say about new things,
they are the best.
I can give you free info access
just send your email to 08160164718.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by eedriyz(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2012
It's going to be hard to help u choose since we dnt knw what facility and time you've got
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Murphy7h4: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by kimolalekan: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
There is easy and one way to earn online. It is safe, legal and secure. It is the best i ever found. Contact me on kim.olalekan@gmail.com or 08024176192. I wont charge you for anything. I will guide and help you to succeed.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by green10119(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2012
I must say you all have done well trying to help the guy in need, but to me I see no help here, everybody is trying to get him to send one email or the other, well the Mr in need of help here is what you can do based on the skills you have which is a must to make any money online, you can checkout Micro jobs sites like fiverr.com Elance.com or ask google for sites like that and you should have a whole list of them, you can use the power of outsourcing to make good money, you may not have the service required but then you can contact those who do add your price and make profit and all this can be done on this micro job site's, you just need to be smart.

I was able to start a business online today with the money i made from micro job sites, I was able to pay for my google adverts Facebook adverts and so many other things which is helping me grow today all from working online and getting paid, depending on how well you can research products that are highly in demand, example: SEO, Google Adword Coupons, Facebook Advert Coupons and many more they all sell like fire, you can outsurce web design promote the job get the contract and pay another micro job worker like you to get the job done, best of all the payment system is very secure and onlinenaira has made it very easy to get your money whenever you need it, the last time I made $350 on a web design project, and I did nothing than just get it and give it to the guy I trust would deliver because i was very busy with work then, best of all you don't need to promote anything the sites feature your offers which are referred to as gigs, so start today and you can get way over 100 orders in one week or even more, i could remember getting crazy amount of orders the day I did promotions on witter with the help of #tags.

My point is you can make easy money online today, but to grow a business you need time and hard work, so start today and you might just make yourself some good cash $100 a week from fiverr alone is not bad.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by 2BdBest: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
2BdBest: Send me your email address, I will send you some very useful information. I make about $60 daily now and it is increasing every day. I started April 29. You can start making money in 24 hours even if it is in a small way initially. It will grow eventually to something substantial. If interested, send your email address to sapphiremanager@hotmail.com. State 'Money Must Come' as subject of the mail so I know it is you.

Just to inform all of you that requested more information by sending your email addresses to me that I have been responding daily and sending the details to you all. I sincerely hope I am being of help to any of you that needs it.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by uniquecontent(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
There are ways to make cash through the internet. However, if you want to make money quick, you may not succeed as you have to build your own business and work hard. Nevertheless, try writing articles online business.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by 2sexy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119: I must say you all have done well trying to help the guy in need, but to me I see no help here, everybody is trying to get him to send one email or the other, well the Mr in need of help here is what you can do based on the skills you have which is a must to make any money online, you can checkout Micro jobs sites like fiverr.com Elance.com or ask google for sites like that and you should have a whole list of them, you can use the power of outsourcing to make good money, you may not have the service required but then you can contact those who do add your price and make profit and all this can be done on this micro job site's, you just need to be smart.

I was able to start a business online today with the money i made from micro job sites, I was able to pay for my google adverts Facebook adverts and so many other things which is helping me grow today all from working online and getting paid, depending on how well you can research products that are highly in demand, example: SEO, Google Adword Coupons, Facebook Advert Coupons and many more they all sell like fire, you can outsurce web design promote the job get the contract and pay another micro job worker like you to get the job done, best of all the payment system is very secure and onlinenaira has made it very easy to get your money whenever you need it, the last time I made $350 on a web design project, and I did nothing than just get it and give it to the guy I trust would deliver because i was very busy with work then, best of all you don't need to promote anything the sites feature your offers which are referred to as gigs, so start today and you can get way over 100 orders in one week or even more, i could remember getting crazy amount of orders the day I did promotions on witter with the help of #tags.

My point is you can make easy money online today, but to grow a business you need time and hard work, so start today and you might just make yourself some good cash $100 a week from fiverr alone is not bad.

Man, over 98% of this guys don't know marketing but I give you kudos for the way you drew your prospect in and was able to convince as well. That's marketing. But marketing isn't all about lie and that's what I didn't like about your comment.

Fiverr means of payment is paypal and paypal does not accept Nigerians. Even if you succeeded in getting an account there through the back door, your account will get frozen.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by green10119(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
2sexy:

Man, over 98% of this guys don't know marketing but I give you kudos for the way you drew your prospect in and was able to convince as well. That's marketing. But marketing isn't all about lie and that's what I didn't like about your comment.

Fiverr means of payment is paypal and paypal does not accept Nigerians. Even if you succeeded in getting an account there through the back door, your account will get frozen.

Well @2sexy that is why i have been online since 2007 it's very simple just go to onlinenaira.com and open an account then when you make any money on fiverr or other sites like fiverr just send them a mail and request for fund withdrawal onlinenaira will ask you for some informations after which they will login and withdraw your fiverr money directly to your onlinenaira account, i have been using them even though i have 3 paypal accounts all verified, ask and you will learn, the link on my signature is the proof of what i have been able to accomplish online and after my redesigning my business will go places, i will also write a book for the thomas like minded people if only they will read and learn smiley
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by depuis(f): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
just trying to make the permission official. i also need the information on how to make legitimate money online, so i will be sending my e-mail address to everyone that offers to help,when they get an email,or an email address for those interested.please, kindly assist with the info.thanks
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by wakes: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
green10119: I must say you all have done well trying to help the guy in need, but to me I see no help here, everybody is trying to get him to send one email or the other, well the Mr in need of help here is what you can do based on the skills you have which is a must to make any money online, you can checkout Micro jobs sites like fiverr.com Elance.com or ask google for sites like that and you should have a whole list of them, you can use the power of outsourcing to make good money, you may not have the service required but then you can contact those who do add your price and make profit and all this can be done on this micro job site's, you just need to be smart.

you are good! God bless you!
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by depuis(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2012
@wakes. pls how does this microjobs work? have visited the site even fiverr.com. just seeing people that have services to offer for a pay,just like me, just that i havent advertised mine. think i got more confused and discouraged,pls, can you help? Thanks
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by 2BdBest: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
2BdBest: Send me your email address, I will send you some very useful information. I make about $60 daily now and it is increasing every day. I started April 29. You can start making money in 24 hours even if it is in a small way initially. It will grow eventually to something substantial. If interested, send your email address to sapphiremanager@hotmail.com. State 'Money Must Come' as subject of the mail so I know it is you.

So glad to have been of help to quite a number of people! I see some of you have found my information helpful already. I urge you to just be patient and watch your money grow steadily. My $60 daily has increased to $75 daily as at today. Cheers!
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by biz1234: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
My dear friend, let me advice you, what you need is to build a system, I mean a business empire that will continue to put money into your bank account for life. Don't just look for an easy way, all this program you see around will fade away, what you need is to build a system, and that you can do through the internet if you know how to use it. All it takes is your brain, a computer, internet connection. And you will build for yourself a system that will outlast you. That is my advice to you, I hope it sinks?
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Arthurston(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yes pal. There are so many online businesses or work you could do and make cool big money, but some deceits have made the system to look like a fraudulent world, besides, many have been misled, discouraged, and misinformed.
I happened to be a victim of such, but I never gave up, because it’s as if my life depends on the internet world, work and marketing. Now I found the right place and am at my world of comfort and fulfilled dream In the internet world. And I have decided to lead and teach many whose dream is to make it in the internet world. But before I we start, we will write an undertaken with the police, or the court, that if I happened to eat your money, or lead you in a business that will not profit you, or that does not seems to be what I told you it is, for an agreed period of time, I should be prosecuted. With my residence address. This is for guarantee, to tell you that you have nothing to lose I would have given you the sites name, but you will need my ID for easy access and registration. I withheld that from the public for privacy sake.

All you need to succeed is the right information with the right people, the ability to apply what you learn, effort and the grace of God.

If you really know, and are ready to make money online, write to: donarthur4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Rice Business / How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.