Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? (4431 Views)

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Making Money By Online -simple Way / How Can I Make Cash Through Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by kfb320: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
green10119: I must say you all have done well trying to help the guy in need, but to me I see no help here, everybody is trying to get him to send one email or the other, well the Mr in need of help here is what you can do based on the skills you have which is a must to make any money online, you can checkout Micro jobs sites like fiverr.com Elance.com or ask google for sites like that and you should have a whole list of them, you can use the power of outsourcing to make good money, you may not have the service required but then you can contact those who do add your price and make profit and all this can be done on this micro job site's, you just need to be smart.

I was able to start a business online today with the money i made from micro job sites, I was able to pay for my google adverts Facebook adverts and so many other things which is helping me grow today all from working online and getting paid, depending on how well you can research products that are highly in demand, example: SEO, Google Adword Coupons, Facebook Advert Coupons and many more they all sell like fire, you can outsurce web design promote the job get the contract and pay another micro job worker like you to get the job done, best of all the payment system is very secure and onlinenaira has made it very easy to get your money whenever you need it, the last time I made $350 on a web design project, and I did nothing than just get it and give it to the guy I trust would deliver because i was very busy with work then, best of all you don't need to promote anything the sites feature your offers which are referred to as gigs, so start today and you can get way over 100 orders in one week or even more, i could remember getting crazy amount of orders the day I did promotions on witter with the help of #tags.

My point is you can make easy money online today, but to grow a business you need time and hard work, so start today and you might just make yourself some good cash $100 a week from fiverr alone is not bad.

Everything he said is the truth! Fiverr and Elance are great sources for making money. However, it is tough starting out now since you need a reputation before people start asking you for services. If your going to make a website though, you need content. You have to have great SEO, graphics, and articles between 500-1100 words to get a high Google rank.

I would do all three. Offer services on Fiverr and Elance, and build up some experience on them. As far as the webpage go to http://syndibox.com/web-designs-for-africa/ and they specialize in making websites for the American consumer.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by mewindz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
HELLO
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN TURN A ONETIME PAYMENT OF $5 INTO $300 OVER AND OVER AGAIN MAKING USE OF A TIME TESTED STRATEGY AND A SIMPLE TRICK WHICH EXPOSES HIDDEN BACKDOOR TO MAKE YOU MORE THAN $300 ON BETONMARKET WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME FROM YOUR WALLET.
ARE YOU WONDERING IF THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU? THE ANSWER IS “YES” THE STRATEGY IS AS EASY AS A. B. C ALL YOU NEED DO IS PAY US $5 TO GET THE GUIDE WE HAVE PREPARED TO WORK YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS AND WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS BECAUSE WITH OUR GUIDE A COMPLETE “NEWBIE” WAS ABLE TO MAKE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BY FOLLOWING OUR EXAMPLES.
YOU ALSO GET BONUSES WORTH $200 AND A 7 DAYS IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF AFTER PURCHASING THIS GUIDE WE DISAPPOINT YOU IN ANY WAY YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE AND ALL TO GAIN FOR JUST $5 YOU CAN TURN YOUR FORTUNE AROUND AND START MAKING MONEY TODAY WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME.
PLEASE VISIT HTTP://WWW.XZEAL..COM FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by fazio: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Making money on the internet may sound very easy, because it involves little or no cash to start up, besides you may have come across write ups or people who paint that picture. Yes! you can make a living online, by knowing the tips and tricks the ONLINE GURUS apply, even the pay sites they work with. Without these you will just be roaming the net aimlessly and become frustrated. I was fortunate to get the know-how from someone who is earning a living online, and its working very well for me. Try and seek the tips and sites and you will be smiling to your bank. Send me mail, I will put you through if you like.faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by yspid(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2012
Making money online can be very easy if only you have the correct info.I in the past wondered if its really possible to make real money online till i came across this wonderful easy way to make 120k per month:no stress,no hassles.In fact what makes it so interesting is that you make the money directly into your account and the info is absolutely free.Send your name and email address to thompsondipsy@gmail.com to get the free report.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by asilo333: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
there are ways to make money though the internet, but there are a lot of scams out there so you have to do your research before you go into any internet business, there is a social network that pays to join and also life royalties to members. www.royallpalace.com
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by ddestiny20(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2012
Inemobot: Pls i'm in need of money and i am looking for a simply way to make it. Any idea will be okay. Thanks for ur reply.
check out my signature and register.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by somadila: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
I earn reasonable dollars per day at moment, and every day I profit more than 2% compounds over my total earnings, but it isn't an investment, it is a daily work that takes some minutes, but it is work. Anyone interested send me an email, I will guide you to real money.""""" samsonile@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by wabagric(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
send you email adress to me i will send the site to you and you will be making your cool money online.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by michell(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
If you have a little start-up capital like say 50,000 naira you can engage in Importation business i.e importation of electronic devices like Android gadgets because it is the hint thing in the market now, you import for a considerable amount and you make big profit from them, for more check this website [url]getcheapandroid..com[/url]

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by oremiti: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2012
can people believed me ,i have best buz in the world
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Onoti9(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Internet business needs time to mature like any other business. If you are interested in starting an online business I could tell you a few things to start with <a href="http://www.onoti.com"> visit here</a>
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by perday(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2012
Yes. There are many simple ways that are genuine. But you have to work. write me to get details: 950perday@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by biz1234: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2012
The only problem we have in Nigeria is that people are not ready to work, but they want to be rich, how possible is it? The only way, you can make money on the internet is when you are serious, committed and dedicated. Don't allow any one deceive you, there is no short cut to the rule of success. There is lots of money to be made on the internet, you only need to find a very reliable one and stick to it.

The easiest way you can earn money on the internet is when you build a system that will continue to generate money for you long after you have retired, that is what I call residual income.

Residual income is what you need to become rich and wealthy. There is no easy way out..
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Onoti9(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Making money online is possible, but you need a real guide. The internet is full of scams, even the gurus has fallen prey, to such scam. But the existence of fake is because original is somewhere. It all depends on the time you have. A good investment on a site that is secure is cool, dont go for Hyips. Adsense, forex trading, and stock trading can make you a living on the net. But like I said, you need a mentor you can trust. <a href="http://www.onoti.com" visit here</a>
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by Fogman(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Inemobot: Pls i'm in need of money and i am looking for a simply way to make it. Any idea will be okay. Thanks for ur reply.

Yes, there is an online program that pays daily. Send me ur email thru: fogmanmails@yahoo.com so i can mail u a free detailed ebook on HOW I MADE 60% RETURNS EVERY MONTH WITH THIS SIMPLE PROVEN PROGRAM GUARANTEE!
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by davidugotex(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2012
All contributors have all given reasonable pieces of advice. Pls when are we going to stop this habit of requesting sb to pay you a certain amount b4 you can introduce him into an opportunity that you earn from online? If you actually earn so big from the program as you claim then what do you need the peanut the fellow will pay you to do? Pls let us change our mindset and begin to help each other freely.

Well, I have been making quite a reasonable income since the past couple of months through this investment program. Here are the highlights:

# Free registration
# You get $10 free to invest when you join
# Earn 2% of your invested funds daily and a total of 150% after 81 days
# Earn 10% of whatever your referrals invest.
# Earn 5% of whatever you referral's referrals invest.
# Withdraw your earnings anytime any day without hassles.
# Use daily compounding to skyrocket your earning within a short time.

These are just a tip of the iceberg to know more about this biz download my attached e-books free and get back to me with your questions.

Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by kodred(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
2BdBest:

So glad to have been of help to quite a number of people! I see some of you have found my information helpful already. I urge you to just be patient and watch your money grow steadily. My $60 daily has increased to $75 daily as at today. Cheers!

Bro I won't mind if u can send d details to my email adderess.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by emekagh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Op,

We are on the same course. You can check my emoneytrail blog link and see if you can learn a thing or two. take care.
Re: Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? by tofek4real: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Online import biz is da best for now. With as low as N35k-50k u can start big time. Goods delivered 2 ur doorstep. Even free shipping available. Email trustehitare@yahoo.com for guidelines n more details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Best Alternatives To Quickteller In Nigeria? / We Buy Used Carton In Lagos Or Kwara / How To Install Forex Trading Ea Robots And Indicators On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.