Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa (3606 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US (2) (3) (4)

Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2012
Nigeria is hopeless weak and divide. Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once again only Ghana can save West Africa!

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by onatisi(m): 3:30am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria is hopeless weak and divide. Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once
again only Ghana can save West Africa!

you are a fool for making such silly statement.have u been to ghana before i have been living here for the past 3years and i can tell u they are not better than nigerians even their own corruptin is stupid and when it comes to violence during election if you dont take care ur head will be on the floor.
their electin which is coming up in december as been describe by the opposition candidate as ALL DIE BE DIE.i think u will understand the meaning and corruption they are moving fast the ladder.the goverment is having problem with a case called woyome where they payed 51 million ghana cedis to someone for no job at all.it will be worthy to know that the payment was authorised after a supreme court ruling.i can go on and n and their president believe me gej is a a superman cmpared with ghana atta mills .dont look at wrld banks statistics if you want toknow the truth come and see for urself.

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by koruji(m): 4:11am On Jun 26, 2012
Yeah, Ghanian rule of the latrine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SmoothCrim: Nigeria is hopeless weak and divide. Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once again only Ghana can save West Africa!

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2012
Give me Ghanaian rule or Give me death!!

Never has dignity been so personified in one state. No to Al Qaedaism! NO to French rule! Let Ghana rise!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi:

you are a fool for making such silly statement.have u been to ghana before i have been living here for the past 3years and i can tell u they are not better than nigerians even their own corruptin is stupid and when it comes to violence during election if you dont take care ur head will be on the floor.
their electin which is coming up in december as been describe by the opposition candidate as ALL DIE BE DIE.i think u will understand the meaning and corruption they are moving fast the ladder.the goverment is having problem with a case called woyome where they payed 51 million ghana cedis to someone for no job at all.it will be worthy to know that the payment was authorised after a supreme court ruling.i can go on and n and their president believe me gej is a a superman cmpared with ghana atta mills .dont look at wrld banks statistics if you want toknow the truth come and see for urself.

you have been away from Nigeria for 3 years and you have not left Ghana why? Ghanaian rule NOW!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by onatisi(m): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim:

you have been away from Nigeria for 3 years and you have not left Ghana why? Ghanaian rule NOW!!

i come home every 4 months and so what is ur point that i dont know what is happening in nigeria which is just 7 hours drive?oh my god what has happened to my nigerian brothers to make them think so low.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by koruji(m): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2012
I guess you are going to die then!!!!!!!!!

SmoothCrim: Give me Ghanaian rule or Give me death!!

Never has dignity been so personified in one state. No to Al Qaedaism! NO to French rule! Let Ghana rise!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi:

i come home every 4 months and so what is ur point that i dont know what is happening in nigeria which is just 7 hours drive?oh my god what has happened to my nigerian brothers to make them think so low.
So you spend 8 months in Ghana. Shame on you... Move to Northern Nigeria and build a church please!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 5:47am On Jun 26, 2012
koruji: I guess you are going to die then!!!!!!!!!

I will die a martyr for good governance!! Ghanaian rule now and down with

1) French rule
2) Al Qaeda/Boko Haram rule
3) weak states
4) Bad governance
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Give me Ghanaian rule or Give me death!!

you are an slowpoke! Unpatriotic monkey. Death to Ghana
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Ufeolorun(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Smoothcrim is charley from Agege messing about.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: you are an slowpoke! Unpatriotic monkey. Death to Ghana
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2012
Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!

Time to take it back to the roots!

West Africa not Al Qaeda

West Africa not puppetism

West Africa! West Africa!

Ghanaian Rule NOW!!

Time for the region to shake the criminals off and be in style again!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2012
onatisi:

their election which is coming up in december has been described by the opposition candidate as ALL DIE BE DIE.

LOL grin grin

Una no go kill persin for this NL. grin grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by ektbear: 3:38am On Jul 16, 2012
lmao grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2012
When it comes to saving West Africa ALL DIE BE DIE!!!!!!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Rgp92: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: you are an slowpoke! Unpatriotic monkey. Death to Ghana

Biafra4thearmy hahahhaha.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by dasparrow: 5:29am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: When it comes to saving West Africa ALL DIE BE DIE!!!!!!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!!!

LOL grin grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 16, 2012
LOL SmoothCrim is beginning to sound like Ayanle456/warya123.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LOL SmoothCrim is beginning to sound like Ayanle456/warya123.

LmL....
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria is hopeless weak and divide. Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once again only Ghana can save West Africa!

As i think about this comment in bold.....

He might have a point lol

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2012
Without a Ghanaman there is no plan!

Without a Ghanaman there is no Chance!!

Ghanaian Rule now!!

Time to put on my Kente and get a big drum and BEAT this region back in shape!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Leadership cannot be taught in school it comes naturally!

Ghanaian rule NOW!!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Ghanaian rule now!!

Give us Ghanaian rule now or there is nothing worth living for!

Dignity must return and only a Ghanaman can bring that!

Ghanaian rule now!!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2012
~Royal~:

As i think about this comment in bold.....

He might have a point lol

Yes you are now starting to see my vision now repeat after me!

Only a Ghanaman can take us to the drum!!

Ghanaian rule now!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by iykak47: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2012
The (goat)Op is a Ghanaian, check his previous posts.
Nigeria has some challenges but does not mean that most Ghanaians are not still living in poverty.
smootcrim direct your advice to your government.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2012
you need help lmao. ghana do wHAT?
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2012
you need help lmao. Ghana do wHAT?
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Abrantie: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Some Nigerians in Ghana got a good a$s-whooping recently grin

The swift intervention of the police at Teshie, a suburb in Accra averted what could easily have been a major disaster in the area following clashes between indigenes and some Nigerians.

The disturbance is said to have occurred when a Nigerian refused to pay a taxi driver after using his services.

The driver then mobilized some residents of Teshie to attack the Nigerian and some of his countrymen who live in the area.

The incident left several people injured as eyewitnesses told Joy News some of the victims have been sent to the hospital for medical attention.
One of the eyewitnesses, Simon Anum said the rioters hurled bottles, cudgels at each other.

Some had head wounds and bled profusely.

According to him, the police intervened by firing warning shots to disperse the rioters.

The Teshie Police, who declined to speak on record, however confirmed the incident to Joy News and assured the situation is under control.

http://edition.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/90250.php
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you need help lmao. Ghana do wHAT?
Hey slowpoke stay out of west African internal affairs!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
Some of the Ghanaian rule will be learning how to follow basic laws. IndIscipline is killing west Africa
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Murphy7h4: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by 2rut: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ghanians are just mouthy people.i have been leaving in ghana for the past 5yrs.there is corruption,1st degree poverty everywhere.comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like USA and Togo in comparism.Please,9ja people your too much for chalies
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
2rut: Ghanians are just mouthy people.i have been leaving in ghana for the past 5yrs.there is corruption,1st degree poverty everywhere.comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like USA and Togo in comparism.Please,9ja people your too much for chalies
Why don't you be man enough to leave then! FIVE years under Ghanaian rule and you don't want to leave!!!! More of an endorsement of Ghanaian RULE!

GHANAIAN RULE NOW!!!!

LOL at calling Nigeria the USA only if USA means Useless Silly Animal!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

Ghanaian Rule NOW!!!!

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? / The Real Situation In Ukraine (graphic Pictures Included) / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57