Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (18477 Views)

"Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tpapi: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu: Mark is a FOOL, an ambitious one.
is pple like u dat do headbutt their father
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edicolove: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
There is a simple question above begging for an answer.

Was Abdul Mutalab, the underwear plane bomber motivated by poverty?

I told you all there are agents of BH on the prowl on NL and around many internet sites like saharareporters.com. This is very real.

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ayekoton: lipsrsealed my sentiments exartly. why can't Mark see beyond his nose, he should go to Benue where he claims to come from and fix the most tangible domestic problems the people are facing there, instead of trying to remove the spec in the north.

He spoke the mind of every sensible Nigerian, you can never blame poverty for what boko-haram is doing. There are People in all corners of the country who wake up every morning without knowing what to eat for the day. Why are some poor people violent. Are innocent Nigerian in their places of worship and work responsible for an islamist fundamentalist's miserable life? What do you mean by he is not seeing beyond his nose?Do Benue people blow others up in the name of religion.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tunshe: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
CONTRADICTION!!! shocked shocked shocked

… Says Religious Fundamentalism, Not Poverty Responsible For Boko Haram Crisis

While declaring open the retreat the 2011 Senate Retreat taking place at the Ibom Meridien and Golf Resort, the Senate President attributed the emergence and upsurge of terrorist activities in the country to some “disgruntled and over-ambitious politicians.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
torkaka: for those of you saying david mark is benue and benue is north(so therefore part of the northern leaders). answer the following questions objectively and without bias;

1. can david mark call a gathering of amajiris,islamic scholars & emirs/sultan to talk to them and be listened too?
2. can sule lamido of jigawa call a gathering of gboko/oturkpo park boys,christian leaders & tor tiv/ochi idoma/ters in benue to talk to them and be listened too?
3.is benue(mark's constituency) a haven for bokoharam and religious fanatism?
4.can tinubu influence what happens in anambra? will he be considered a leader by igbos? can he mediate on the MASSOB issue?

Yes to the first 3 Q, but no to the last...if mark can't do it then he isn't fit to be the no. 3 in this nation, if he can't do it directly there is the indirect option...he is trying to act like a saint.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edicolove: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
tunshe:
CONTRADICTION!!! shocked shocked shocked

No contradiction there. Religion breeds terrorists. Greedy politicians use them. That's so easy to understand, it is amazing how you missed it.

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by gegee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

LMAO! You just tried to but, discovered you can't.
Get your facts before spewing sh.it on a PF.

o boy go find work do abeg u
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove: There is a simple question above begging for an answer.

I told you all there are agents of BH on the prowl on NL and around many internet sites like saharareporters.com. This is very real.

Omo i tire ooo you see them using different aliases. There is something wrong with what you believe when you can't boldly defend your actions in public. Fact are so obvious and in our faces, reverse psychology can't work.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tpapi: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

undecided
lagerwhenindoubt: Senator David Mark. I only need to mention your name once because you are obviously a buffoon with the brain of a tadpole in muddy waters.
Poverty (economic disenfranchisement) is a breeding ground for Religious Fundamentalism. It is a Statistical Fact that the Youth and Poverty is a potent formula for Social/Religious Conflict. What you have are millions of illiterate, poor and easily agitated youths whose idle minds have been hijacked for the purpose of Political/Economic Sabotage.

Each Senator understands the Political play that is on-going otherwise A State of Emergency should have been declared in states where Boko-Haram have waged suicide bomb-attacks. What happened to Joshua Dariye when the Jos attacks put his administration in bad light.

It is a wonder how you passed through the Nigerian Army where Discipline in Thoughts, Words and Actions are deeply ingrained in each Soldier's mind. While you are a brilliant example of stellar Incompetence, Corruption and years of Mindless Buffoonish Public statements e.g "Cellphones are not meant for the poor". It will be wise (just this once) to inform the public
1: Why Northern Governors can only Condemn (in very soft terms) and not take Action where Nigerians are routinely murdered in broad daylight.
2: Why their states hosts Boko-Haram members in numbers and have been funded by State Revenue and Public Officers (from the North) to continue their attacks.
3: Why High-ranking BH members are arrested, allowed to escape and re-arrested with no explanation on how,why this happens.
4: Why arrested BH members are not prosecuted for Murder but are released to Islamic Clerics for Rehabilitation into Society (or Release into Society to continue killing)

It is not your fault,Nigerians are always fond of taking Human Rights, Freedom and Democracy for granted, how else will a half-wit baboon like yourself seat and make decisions on-behalf of 150 million Nigerians

One more thing.. David Buffoon [b]it is 72 Virgins not 17 [/b]and you should be careful how you make references to the Koran and Hadith, I think you are poking fun at ISLAM not just Boko-Haram

ur boys cannot handle one n u r talkin of 72, i laugh on ur behalf
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edicolove: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Yes to the first 3 Q, but no to the last...if mark can't do it then he isn't fit to be the no. 3 in this nation, if he can't do it directly there is the indirect option...he is trying to act like a saint.

You are obviously one of those Nigerians who sit somewhere in agege or in malaysia and have no clue of how Nigeria works. For you to say David mark can call Almajiris together? You have just exposed yourself. SMH!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

So who can do it? Buhari? Atiku? Ado Bayero? Ribadu? Sultan of Sokoto? that's what you want people to believe, it isn't working.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

If your NL user name is Sani or Usman, your ipinion will respected and when you are wrong people will correct you, then you learn. But when Ndu chucks, Adebayo, etc say boko-haram is fighting for justice. it irritates. undecided
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

clearly you hav eno substance in you! you are an empty arguing trash can.
1.david mark cannot call amajiris to talk too and be listened to let alone islamic scholars and emirs!
2.sule lamido can never and will never be considered a leader of tivs/idomas
3.benue,a haven for boko haram?really?
4.explain further why tinubu cannot be considered a leader by igbos and why it doesn't apply to mark's scenario!
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove:

No contradiction there. Religion breeds terrorists. Greedy politicians use them. That's so easy to understand, it is amazing how you missed it.

Typical xtian character, I bet you learnt how to do this from your pastor who always twist the bible to suit what you want to hear.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edicolove: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ile-Ife:

If your NL user name is Sani or Usman, your ipinion will respected and when you are wrong people will correct you, then you learn. But when Ndu chucks, Adebayo, etc say boko-haram is fighting for justice. it irritates. undecided

Ndu-chucks and Adabayor are names these guys use to deceive and make us think they are Ibo or Yoruba. These guys are following an agenda. They are BH agents and supporters!

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
gegee:

o boy go find work do abeg u

And you have a job?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by tpapi: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
ballabriggs:

Thank you for this. A leader indirectly tells you he is irresponsible and you praise him? Is that how low in thinking some citizens have become?

David Mark is the biggest fool for this statement. Mark benefits from the Northern caucus but seeks to deny responsibility.
d fact dat mark benefited fm d northern caucos does nt min he shd nt say d truth
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Who is gonna learn from a retard? Did I say in any of my post say that BH is justifiable?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove:

You are obviously one of those Nigerians who sit somewhere in agege or in malaysia and have no clue of how Nigeria works. For you to say David mark can call Almajiris together? You have just exposed yourself. SMH!

So this dude o, come lekki make I buy you some bottles..so you think I am one of you whose brains are clouded by sentiments?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edicolove: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

Typical xtian character, I bet you learnt how to do this from your paster who always twist the bible to suit what you want to here.

I am very very very proud of the things I learn from my pastor and I can boldly and openly share it with you. I can even paste the text of his message on this forum. But can you do the same? Can you post for us all to read what those Imams are teaching you in the mosque? Since you were born, how many christian suicide bombers have you seen or heard of? That's right, you have no answer. Keep fooling youself there. David Mark has warned you lot. If you like don't listen, but when your cup gets full, you will get the message eventually!

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove:

Ndu-chucks and Adabayor are names these guys use to deceive and make us think they are Ibo or Yoruba. These guys are following an agenda. They are BH agents and supporters!

See oponu ayerada, bythe way I am a proud ijebu guy...not some mumu that try to hide their identities to avoid criticism.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
adaybayor:

See oponu ayerada, bythe way I am a proud ijebu guy...not some mumu that try to hide their identities to avoid criticism.

Lmao. May God almighty, Ogun, Oranmiyan, Sango, Orunmila, Obatala etc grant us the wisdom and resource to fight people like you. amin adua
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by ACM10: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
I wonder how those malnourished boko haram boys go fit handle one virgin talk less of 72

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove:

I am very very very proud of the things I learn from my pastor and I can boldly and openly share it with you. I can even paste the text of his message on this forum. But can you do the same? Can you post for us all to read what those Imams are teaching you in the mosque? Since you were born, how many christian suicide bombers have you seen or heard of? That's right, you have no answer. Keep fooling youself there. David Mark has warned you lot. If you like don't listen, but when your cup gets full, you will get the message eventually!

Check my signature, it says it all!!! David mark was there from the beginning and what has he done to the issue? Since you are answering your own Q, its no use answering you...how many muslim nations have you seen preaching gay rights?
does your bible support alcohol, smoking and masturbation? Go and ask pastor chris and be brainwashed.
Since you are contented with twisting the bible then its no suprise you try to twist the Quran too, I can see your evil heart is far from redemption.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by curtain: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
publisher: Hate the way some Nairalanders always call for the division of Nigeria whenever Boko HaraM issue surfaces. If the North divides from the South what happens to the indigenous Christians of Southern Kaduna, Southern Gombe,Southern Borno,50% of Adamawa,70% of Taraba, 85% of Plateau,39% of Niger state,30% of Kwara,95% of Benue,45% of Nassarawa,30% of Kogi; these are indigenous Christian Northerners,do we expected them to leave their ancestral homes and begin to relocate to Southern Nigeria?
we no get choice o,Nigeria must defeat Boko Haram,by hook or crook! That's the bitter truth.
Dis issues are long settled. There are muslims in d west and east also dat hv reservations abt virgins in heaven and dnt wnt 2 b part of dis contraption, may b ther own way of practise abhors sucking innocent blood, religion cant impede d separation, nigeria can go apart in so many ways, it musnt b north and south evry ethnic group can choose whr dey wnt 2 blong jst as d igbos chose biafra.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by adaybayor(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Lmao. May God almighty, Ogun, Oranmiyan, Sango, Orunmila, Obatala etc grant us the wisdom and resource to fight people like you. amin adua

Keep trying, try harder!!! Time wasting is an understatement.
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
paddy_lo:

Mark sure got that right, 17 virgins my foot, Ndu-chuks, any rebutal on this issue from you?
i think they saw it in their quaran ni
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by edoyad(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove: There is a simple question above begging for an answer.

Help me tell Aboki, today the trumpet don start blow. [size=20pt]ABOKI YOU.ARE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME. BE WARNED !!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by nagoma(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
David Mark has been reading too much of Nairaland . His appeal is now southwards for his ambition to be president. He wants to impress the southerners. He is obviously empty when it comes to solutions - perhaps more empty than even Jona.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
nagoma: David Mark has been reading too much of Nairaland . His appeal is now southwards for his ambition to be president. He wants to impress the southerners. He is obviously empty when it comes to solutions - perhaps more empty than even Jona.
truth hurts right? you mofos want to be given a free hand to roast people abi?
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by FSU: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mark, Tambuwal Speak Toughly To Northern Leaders: It’s Time To Stop Killings

You can stop what you did not start, except you are law enforcement

So they are being asked to stop it because they started it.

No doubt, northern leaders (Buhari, IBB, Atiku etc) know these BH guys. GEJ is a liverless president to not go after these sponsors
Re: Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria by paddylo1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
OK but where is Ndu_chuks now?. . . , The Arewa Nairaland resident clown?

Ndu_chuks, cat got your tongue?, na wa o.

At least you can clarigfy the air on this little issue of handling 17 virgins in your Boko Haram gangster paradise. . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja / Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.