Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses. (1021 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Visa Exempt Countries For US, UK and Schengen Permit Holders / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses. by Wasbayd: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
My dream and vision is seeing Nigeria glory being restored back.

In the 60's and 70's, Nigerian Passport can enter almost all the countries of the world visa free or visa on arrival. Even US and UK granted visa to bonafide Nigerians on a platter of gold.
But today, things have changed, we now witness Nigerians selling their lands and properties, working and saving for years in order to secure a visa and dwell on the soil of the so called greener pastures.

It is good to aim high but dont give more than necessary into that travel project of your's, let us know your plans and help you ease the financial burden.

Please Note: this thread is opened to advice from experienced and matured nairalanders with great and useful travel ideas. Questions can be asked by any member in need of help or advice on the topic but please dont send abusive posts.
Re: Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses. by jidebobo: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Naira lander pls I want someone to help me out. I have a brother in UK who is a citizen and wanted to invite me and my daughter for visit. But am having problem with my income which is very low. I earned 35k/ month, No tax clearance and No marriage certificate for supporting document.Pls house want can i do for me not waste the golden opportunity to travel to UK
Re: Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses. by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2012

1 Like

(1)

Request For First Hand Information On FRENCH Residency/citizenship / Future Cities-see What The Cities Of The Future Will Look Like. / Canada Working Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.