Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 (7222 Views)

Presidential Chat: Please, Which Country Uses This Flag? / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Was There Blackout In Your Area During Presidential Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Boboribo: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
oyb:

what has youtube ever achieved in its life - useless website for useless people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na you de talk this one so?
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Boboribo: He is still verifying the authenticity of the video. E go soon come tell us say na ACN-tube
grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
Boboribo:

Na you de talk this one so?

no be so gej monkeys dey talk ? attack the messenger and ignore the message
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Boboribo: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
oyb:

no be so gej monkeys dey talk ? attack the messenger and ignore the message

Got you now.
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by DaLover(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
Apart from the fact that this videos were poorly shot by someone standing/sitting infront of a TV with a camera, whats the hulabalo about?

Man you guys keep hitting new lows on a daily basis now...

I believe GEJ answered his critics well in that media chat...I would score him 90%. A+
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Boboribo: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2012
DaLover: Apart from the fact that this videos were poorly shot by someone standing/sitting infront of a TV with a camera, whats the hulabalo about?

Man you guys keep hitting new lows on a daily basis now...

I believe GEJ answered his critics well in that media chat...I would score him 90%. A+

Na the quality of the video we de talk about here? Has anybody complained about its quality?
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by koruji(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
I am not even going to waste my time watching this video. As I said on another thread it is all window dressing.

I am sorry for whoever is buying the flurry of activities since Mr. GEJ returned from Brazil.

The man is doing all these because he carried his carelessness too far, and openly enough that the Reps were not afraid to summon him. He realized this could turn into the begining of an impeachment process. So what is a president got to do to save his office. Of course, appease them in whichever way possible. Hence he quickly put together a presidential chat (to try getting ahead of the Reps), fired his NSA/defense chief (look I am really working hard on security), and started talking about all kind of "progress" - aka "power will be among the 20 best in 2020" (how long is his tenure again?).

Believe me, I hope things change, but Mr. GEJ has said and done so many things to firmly convince his people that his "promises" are an "illusion" - a piece of nothingness.

Now he is carrying a campaign train to Edo - to tell them what? Remove Oshiomole, who is making good progress in the state, and let PDP's group of incompetents rule? I think not.
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Rex123(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
oyb:

what has youtube ever achieved in its life - useless website for useless people cheesy cheesy cheesy

ђã†̥ have ♈̷̴☺u achieved in ur pathetic little life, cos ♈̷̴☺u don't like †ђξ website doesn't give U̶̲̥̅̊ d f*** right Τ̅☺ talk trash. I highly recommend ♈̷̴☺u Τ̅☺ a psychiatric hospital. Fool
Re: Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
koruji: I am not even going to waste my time watching this video. As I said on another thread it is all window dressing.

No. You need to waste your time watching this. You need to get a better understanding of what the problem here really is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Tukur Is Authentic PDP Chairman, INEC Writes Baraje Faction / Wike Faults Critics Of Patience Jonathan’s Honorary Degree Award / Ogun Still Expecting 153,185 Pvcs And 703,492 Voters Yet To Collect PVC In Oyo-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.