Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Wicked World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wicked World (816 Views)

I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked World by catchy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
poster @
olabowale
 why do u have so much hatred towards christianity and christians.i have taken time to read all ur posts and none of them proves otherwise.simply because the teacher is a christian,u are now looking for alterior motive.Remember say,as u bend down dey peep another man's anus,urs is wide open to the whole world.why do muslims find it very easy to snuffle life out of their fellow human being all in the name of religion?who do u kill for?ur god-allah or ur prophet moh?ur people are nothing but a bunch of BLOOD THIRSTY RELIGIOUS FANATICS.and u say islam is peace, YEAH RIGHT!!!i have never seen anything peaceful about islam.A religionn that is synonymous with KILLINGS,TERRORISM,VIOLENCE, u have to stop and thing for once, Haba.
for all i care,that teddy could have been named after anybody including u,,, Teddy olabowale---how do u like that.
i have decided to name my teddy mohammed, let heaven fall!!!!!
Re: Wicked World by Joey82(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
no quarells here, every body should practise his/her religion the way they deem it fit. we all got a right to decide our religion.
Re: Wicked World by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
catchy:

poster @
olabowale
 why do u have so much hatred towards christianity and christians.i have taken time to read all your posts and none of them proves otherwise.simply because the teacher is a christian,u are now looking for alterior motive.Remember say,as u bend down dey peep another man's anus,urs is wide open to the whole world.why do muslims find it very easy to snuffle life out of their fellow human being all in the name of religion?who do u kill for?your god-allah or your prophet moh?your people are nothing but a bunch of BLOOD THIRSTY RELIGIOUS FANATICS.and u say islam is peace, YEAH RIGHT!!!i have never seen anything peaceful about islam.A religionn that is synonymous with KILLINGS,TERRORISM,VIOLENCE, u have to stop and thing for once, Haba.
for all i care,that teddy could have been named after anybody including u,,, Teddy olabowale---how do u like that.
i have decided to name my teddy mohammed, let heaven fall!!!!!

ahaha ha ,he don reach that level
Instead of you to challenge him, you are here barking like a hundry dog grin

This is the worst form of intolerance i see on nland from Christains sad
Re: Wicked World by babs787(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
@mdsocks

ahaha ha ,he don reach that level

I think so

grin

Instead of you to challenge him, you are here barking like a hundry dog

Maybe she felt that barking is the best approach. grin

This is the worst form of intolerance i see on nland from Christains.

I tire for them oooooooooo cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

By Copyright © "allah" / Why Are Christians So Eager To Preach Rather Than Think? / What Does Happen When Someone Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.