Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67951 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
toluxa1: UBA Africard, Western Union or Sell to Agents.

Thanks sire. i should get a uba africard this week!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
ibnquasale:

The best thing that has ever happened to me since i joined nairaland is meeting the kind and lovely people on this thread, thanks so very much. i will start weighing my options....... someone suggest UBA Africard. i will definitely look into all those options. Thank you so very much Sire!!!
You are Welcome.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 12:11am On Jul 02, 2012
ibnquasale: Guys, pls what is the best way to withdraw from BOM. i funded my account using GTBANK master card naira. I have DOM account too....pls very urgent! thanks in advance
I just confirmed few minutes ago from my bom a/c that you can withdraw straight to your Liberty Reserve account and the processing fees is $0.00
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2012
ibnquasale:

The best thing that has ever happened to me since i joined nairaland is meeting the kind and lovely people on this thread, thanks so very much. i will start weighing my options....... someone suggested UBA Africard. i will definitely look into all those options. Thank you so very much Sire!!!
Even though i didnt join in answering your question, but i must also admit that the People on this thread are good, and are into helping each. I think its cus a lot of people have lost to BOM and its our turn to wreck BOM

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2012
Paris-fran:

Even though i didnt join in answering your question, but i must also admit that the People on this thread are good, and are into helping each. I think its cus a lot of people have lost to BOM and its our turn to wreck BOM
You just made a vital point. Thumb up for You

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Paris-fran:

You are absolutely correct!!! its our turn! and i dont mind stay glued to my systems all day and night....
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2012
Hmmmm.......good morning to all BOMers.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 1:09am On Jul 02, 2012
puskin: Hmmmm.......good morning to all BOMers.

good morning, and a happy new month to all !
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2012
Now whr is dat our reverend minister??

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2012
someone gave me a pattern recognition Master indicator (for candle stick). i know it will be very useful for the gurus here. even a dummy like me seems to be seeing the wonder of the indicator. to use it just locate ur MT4 folder/experts/indication and drop it there...see the attached.

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2012
toluxa1:

Yes sure!

how far? That Friday news still fit enter Asia market so?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 1:20am On Jul 02, 2012
SUCCESSLAT:
I just confirmed few minutes ago from my bom a/c that you can withdraw straight to your Liberty Reserve account and the processing fees is $0.00

Thanks sire. but how do i EASILY withdraw the money from Liberty reserve
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2012
All the pastors and imams in the house, No opening prayer? Good Morning.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2012
Good morning House,
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2012
i don forget sleep, na one of our member message on skpye just wake me. Thank God
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2012
Hang over weekend cause am, sorry
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by kupsonrex: 1:27am On Jul 02, 2012
bommaster: i don forget sleep, na one of our member message on skpye just wake me. Thank God

Morning bro........abeg oooo
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2012
My prayer for the month of july. Lord i pray for your blessings on all housemates.we need your grace,favour to make it.and we believe with you Lord this will be a great month of suceess,learning and growth, and to all the helpers in the house, we pray as they help others to grow, Lord enrich and bless them beyond their wildest imagination.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2012
bommaster: i don forget sleep, na one of our member message on skpye just wake me. Thank God

good morning to U...........was even going to tell toluxa1 to skype U sharp sharp.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2012
Morning sir! May this week be BLESSED!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 1:29am On Jul 02, 2012
Not meaning to distract anybody, but my own small contribution is that u can set TOUCH bet for own day on the days Pivot Point. If u have the Pivot point indacator use it and see.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2012
prince123: My prayer for the month of july. Lord i pray for your blessings on all housemates.we need your grace,favour to make it.and we believe with you Lord this will be a great month of suceess,learning and growth, and to all the helpers in the house, we pray as they help others to grow, Lord enrich and bless them beyond their wildest imagination.Amen

AMEN
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2012
prince123: My prayer for the month of july. Lord i pray for your blessings on all housemates.we need your grace,favour to make it.and we believe with you Lord this will be a great month of suceess,learning and growth, and to all the helpers in the house, we pray as they help others to grow, Lord enrich and bless them beyond their wildest imagination.Amen
Amen and Amen!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:31am On Jul 02, 2012
In as much as some of us are trying our best to provide signal as we see it, pls don’t bet 100% on it as mkt might be crazy at times, there are number of unknown factor that determine dis mkt movement. So try to stick to ur money managt which is d key to succeed in d business.
As we beging the race for the week, may Almighty God let this week better than last week for every member in d house.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2012
bommaster: In as much as some of us are trying our best to provide signal as we see it, pls don’t bet 100% on it as mkt might be crazy at times, there are number of unknown factor that determine dis mkt movement. So try to stick to ur money managt which is d key to succeed in d business.
As we beging the race for the week, may Almighty God let this week better than last week for every member in d house.
Very true bro. Ese, Ekabo.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by kupsonrex: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=bommaster]In as much as some of us are trying our best to provide signal as we see it, pls don’t bet 100% on it as mkt might be crazy at times, there are number of unknown factor that determine dis mkt movement. So try to stick to ur money managt which is d key to succeed in d business.

AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:33am On Jul 02, 2012
puskin:

good morning to U...........was even going to tell toluxa1 to skype U sharp sharp.

Lol, yea I did that.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by freshpete: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2012
good morning my able chairman aka bommaster and the house i hail una
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2012
Paris-fran:
Not meaning to distract anybody, but my own small contribution is that u can set TOUCH bet for own day on the days Pivot Point. If u have the Pivot point indacator use it and see.

On which PAIR are you referring to if I may ask? Looks good to me on most pairs from here

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mckemsoc(m): 1:35am On Jul 02, 2012
Paris-fran:

On which pair were you referring to ?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 1:36am On Jul 02, 2012
toluxa1:

On which PAIR are you referring to if I may ask? Looks good to me on most pairs from here
Its on the EU. sorry for not mentioning it.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:37am On Jul 02, 2012
yeah! have mis some movement already on eu , gu ej and gj anyway mkt just start sha,

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (103)

Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.