Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead (10574 Views)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Message From Bayelsa state. GEJ hometown(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Chanchit: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2012
One minute silence for the italian mafia.... I jst hope all the loans he recieved, was jst on a cup of coffee and hand shake without collateral, so next time those silly banks go get sense....

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Redhot111(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2012
Clerverly: Nice One guess who's next!
tlkin abt who's nxt, cld u b d nxt?
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Clerverly: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Redhot111: tlkin abt who's nxt, cld u b d nxt?

You dey fear death? You no wan go heaven?
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by jamace(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2012
He was trying to use the donation to gain express permission from GEJ to enter into the Nigerian treasury looting caucus, and God was angry, and said, "My son, today your soul is demanded of you. You shall not enjoy the fruit of your evil ploy". And the guy just kaput. Nonsense. angry

That is why I like the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - A no nonsense God - Instant reward.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Depot(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2012
Na high Bp kill d Gangsta
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem: Gitto isnt handling the east-west road nau. is it not setraco having chased away Berger

Gitto is doing most of the flyovers and pass bridges

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by dagreen14: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2012
Clerverly:
My advice, they should leave Otuoke for Dokubo, Remi et al. God will give them decent jobs in a transparent company.

Pls name a transparent company in nigeria...because i dont know oooo
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by begwong: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Allahu akbar! May allah grant him rest in aljana firdaus.RIP

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2012
Clerverly: Nice One guess who's next!
u r Up next
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Kpakam(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Now That He Is Dead,How do The Bankz Intend Getting Their Money?Cuz I don't Fink His Assetz Is Worth his Debtz,FCMB and Union Bank Wan Gbege' Now
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by crackhouse(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2012
If he built a church just to gerra favour from man instead of God, then he must be a real & nice dumbie. But now he's dead, i wonder what will be the fate of the banks involved, maybe they will go wake him up from dead to get their maney back. Or sambarry garra go to jail on his behalf? Just wondering.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by gbadexy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
So sad. RIP to him. I only see a man that came to do business but was frustrated. Judging by the number of ongoing project, it should be obvious even to a simpleton that the FG is most likely owing his company and definitely, the monies he borrowed was invested in those projects, not spent.

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
Domenico Gitto was a very good man. He died of heart attack while at the Niger Delta Ministry. May his gentle soul rest in peace. The company is not a one man business and so will move on even thrive.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by slimming: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
He wil surely paid in heaven for all is actions and cover up.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
jp philips:

Gitto is doing most of the flyovers and pass bridges

thanks. didnt observed that.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by moveup: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
May his soul R.I.P... And as for Nigeria's Bank, they have such amount of money to borrowed foreigner..... But when common man visit the bank for loan, he or she will sweat before they will grant #100,000 loan...... The banks shouldn't complain... angry angry angry angry
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by folahann(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
Did he not commit suicide because he didn't he couldn't repay the loans.

He was owing so much and yet was able to give a church gift.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
folahann: Did he not commit suicide because he didn't he couldn't repay the loans.

He was owing so much and yet was able to give a church gift.
Domenico Gitto died of heart attack while at the Niger Delta Ministry for a meeting.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by PhysicsQED(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
If his company owed so much money why did he give that church to the president's hometown for free?

A weak attempt to try to get in good graces with the most powerful politician in the land as his financial and legal situation was deteriorating?

So this is the much touted Italian 'culture of corruption' . . .

Also, how and why exactly did Atiku meet up with a mafia associate? That's what's really interesting here.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rest In Peace. Even though we knew you bribed Jonafraud with that church gift.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by PhysicsQED(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
I really would like to know why Atiku was in Sicily dining with a mafia associate. Maybe he had utilized their "services" before?
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by andyanders: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
Are they sure the man is dead because Nigerian businessmen and government officials are funny criminals as they can present another dead body and say the man is dead so as to write off the company's debt owed. Tomorrow his son will take over the company and business continues. Since it has been mentioned that he is from the Italian mafias so, I have my doubt. But if true he is dead, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by scopusng(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
Rest in peace.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by TalkingBird: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Money begets so much trouble for man.
Many work so hard to earn it thinking it brings joy and happiness. But does it? Imagine the below
Life in Exchange for Money?
Would people be willing to trade a year of their life for a million euros? In Germany more than 1 in 4 men and 1 in 6 women would do so, says a survey conducted by the polling institute Emnid on behalf of Reader’s Digest Deutschland. The younger the people polled, the more inclined they would be to accept such a deal—29 percent of the 14- to 29-year-olds and 25 percent of those aged 30 to 39 would make the exchange. The older people get, however, the more precious they consider life to be. Only 13 percent of the 50- to 59-year-olds and 11 percent of those over 60 years of age could imagine selling a year of their life.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by mathskill: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
Serves the banks right,since they cannot give thier fellow Nigerians loans but would give oyingbo man billions upon billions because he has whit skin and speaks a foreign language.God don catch them.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Elueme: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
superior1: [b][/b]In a report, PREMIUM TIMES said he died of depression and had “been troubled for sometime owing to the huge debt piled up by his company in Nigerian banks.”

The report said he owed Union Bank N10billion and Diamond Bank N6billion. “A third bank, FCMB, had written to the Federal Ministry of Works asking that all money to be paid Gitto by the ministry be paid to the bank, over a N5billion debt owed it,” it said.

And the man was busy building ''unsolicited'church
Have you heard of co-operate responsibility ? Or is it a mosque you want him to build? Mtshew!
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
He completed the abandoned Ecumenical Church in Abuja for FREE when Obasanjo begged him to save the Christians from embarrassment.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by frfrank(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ehen! To dem Gej haterz bad belle people sey na Gej kill this one too?
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by item1: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Make dem check this info very welloo. Its easy to claim I'm dead after owing all this amount only to ressuret in another planet/country to enjoy the looth. I heard of someguys who published their own obi just because of dept matter.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by Jakumo(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
If I owed banks that kind of money, I'd first hide all my assets and then fake my own death in a bid to get rid of that huge debt burden.
Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by swiftycool(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
gbadexy: So sad. RIP to him. I only see a man that came to do business but was frustrated. Judging by the number of ongoing project, it should be obvious even to a simpleton that the FG is most likely owing his company and definitely, the monies he borrowed was invested in those projects, not spent.
Here's one of the few reasonable people on this thread, for your information Gitto was one of the few employers that employed over 5000 Nigerians all over the country and paid one of the best rates in d industry. The company was owed a lot of monies by the govt. and were thus granted funds by the banks. If u are a contractor doing biz in Naija u would discover how frustrating the govt. Can be in releasing ur money especially that EVIL ministry of Niger Delta and the greedy bastards in them! Am sure they caused the poor mans death. Rip Domenico, he was a blessing to over 5000 Nigerians and their families, I hope their lives won't be altered by this

Re: Italian Who Donated Controversial Church To GEJ's Hometown Is Dead by stpat1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Are our banks not stupid and greedy? how can you loan a firm up to that tune without collateral and yet an ordinary young starter cannot get 1m loan from these banks without them asking for impossible collateral. serves them right.

Senator Ken Nnamani Working Against buhari re election, APC – Group / Orji Kalu: Protest In Aba Should Be About Nonpayment Of Workers, Bad Roads / Anambra: APGA extends lead as INEC Announce Orumba North LGA result