₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,187,864 members, 4,770,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 06:31 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (70590 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bayrash: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
starbn:

my bro that's big headache to me.please we need serious help oooo.
I have been trying since 8days to select a date.but all abortive.
Only God knows why the embassy appointment dates has refused to work giving that the embassy hasn't closed for work for the year....Any idea or help cos I hope to travel soon?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
bayrash:

Only God knows why the embassy appointment dates has refused to work giving that the embassy hasn't closed for work for the year....Any idea or help cos I hope to travel soon?

Go through ghana
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bayrash: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2018
dannie007:

Go through ghana
@dannie007,Do you went through the same route?U got appointments dates fixed in Ghana?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
There is date in Ghana! But the thing is that they will request for referal note from Nigeria embassy.

bayrash:

@dannie007,Do you went through the same route?U got appointments dates fixed in Ghana?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by NormalThing: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kissup:
How is d working visa process

please respond my pm or text number in signature (whatsapp)
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Kissup(f): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have sent you message on whatsapp. Check up
NormalThing:

please respond my pm or text number in signature (whatsapp)
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by bayrash: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2018
dannie007:
Getting dates in Mexico is very difficult. How can I go about it ?
Merry Xmas and A prosperous New year in Advance Mexico Aspiring peeps !!!! God shall make our respective plans for the New year a feasible and productive one ijmn(Amen).
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by alasdon: 12:14pm On Jan 14
Please house, when travelling to mexico from Nigeria. Is south Africa and brazil airport transit visa required for Nigeria passport holder that are traveling from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Elejire2828: 1:53am On Jan 21
pls av u got ur visa
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Chetanet: 1:23pm On Jan 23
Pls what's the latest on Mexico appointment booking? Any helpful hints on how to book appointment! Thank you in anticipation of your helpful hint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.