Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (94205 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
elizton1. Please how did your Interview go? I need to know! Cos I want to Visit Mexico for 2 weeks,what questions to expect and how is everything like!

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
larry4eva: Pls me I want to go and hustle in mexico pls can I be guided and not being mislead ??

lol.

why would anyone want to go there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
dannie007:

I called the Embassy I was told they issue Same day!

Yes they issue same. After d interview. If dey decide 2 give u d visa. U will be given a bank teller 2 go and pay d visa fee into their account. After few hours your visa is ready 4 collection.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please what are the likely questions to expect from the VO, I want to prepare myself so once my SA Visa comes out I will Visit SA for 2weeks then return to apply @ Mexico Embassy.

elizton1:

Yes they issue same. After d interview. If dey decide 2 give u d visa. U will be given a bank teller 2 go and pay d visa fee into their account. After few hours your visa is ready 4 collection.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
dannie007: elizton1. Please how did your Interview go? I need to know! Cos I want to Visit Mexico for 2 weeks,what questions to expect and how is everything like!

The questions are just normal questions. Like in my own case my interview goes like dis.

VO: gud morni madam
Me: morning sir
VO: how are u doing 2day
Me: fine sir
Then he asked 4 my documents
VO: where do u work?
Me: I told him
VO: what's your position in d company:
VO: can I see your bank statement
I gave him then he took calculator and calculated somethings which I don't know why he did that.
VO: can I have the letter of introduction 4rm your company.
I gave him then he made some copies and he turned all other documents to me apart from the letter of introduction that was addressed to the embassy.

Basically he asked 4 my employment letter, 6months payslip, bank statement, letter of introduction, my leave letter, hotel reservation.

After the whole interview, he asked me 2 move 2 d other side and do biometrics. After doing d biometrics I was given UBA bank teller 2 go and pay the visa fee and I was asked 2 come back after few hours 4 d visa.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
elizton1:

The questions are just normal questions. Like in my own case my interview goes like dis.

VO: gud morni madam
Me: morning sir
VO: how are u doing 2day
Me: fine sir
Then he asked 4 my documents
VO: where do u work?
VO: what's your position in d company:
VO: can I see your bank statement
I gave him then he took calculator and calculated somethings which I don't know why he did that.
VO: can I have the letter of introduction 4rm your company.
I gave him then he made some copies and he turned all other documents to me apart from the letter of introduction that was addressed to the embassy.

Basically he asked 4 my employment letter, 6months payslip, bank statement, letter of introduction, my leave letter, hotel reservation.

After the whole interview, he asked me 2 move 2 d other side and do biometrics. After doing d biometrics I was given UBA bank teller 2 go and pay the visa fee and I was asked 2 come back after few hours 4 d visa.

I'm pretty sure their interview is not as hard as peeps think.

Just go there and defend your docus if you're legal you will get the
visa. Most people only get asked the above questions and that's all.

6 months bank statement and follow up docs. Mind you, if you have up to
2.5 mil in your acct, i guess it will help you considering the ticket
and hotel could get as high as 450k for a 7 days visit excluding feeding

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate.

suxes2005:

SHALOM
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by naomibaby(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello house; I have posted this question earlier on today on us forum or so, pls a cousin of mine got a mexico visa and sh contacted me to help buy the tkt and we learnt she'l need a transit visa. Pls house I need to know how many days it will take to get either a us transit visa or schengen? And what are the proceSs involed! Pls answers needed urgently! As she wants to travel on 30/31st. Thanks.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
naomibaby: Hello house; I have posted this question earlier on today on us forum or so, pls a cousin of mine got a mexico visa and sh contacted me to help buy the tkt and we learnt she'l need a transit visa. Pls house I need to know how many days it will take to get either a us transit visa or schengen? And what are the proceSs involed! Pls answers needed urgently! As she wants to travel on 30/31st. Thanks.

Getting a U.S transit visa is not easy. When I traveled 2 mexico, I went thru France. Its easier to get a France transit visa than U.S transit visa. Tickets 2 mexico are on the high side now cos its summer period. France Transit visa usually is within one week.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by transponder: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
She can take south african Airlines from Lagos-Jnb-Gru, Gru Airport is in Brazil, she does not need any transit visa for south africa, or brazil, from brazil, she can get a flight to Mexico,total ticket price may cost around N600K.
What state is she going in Mexico, Am in Tabasco state.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello house i have a 6mnth mexico visa i will like to cross to America.. Does any one have idea on how i can go about it
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by manover: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bro how did u get ur mexican visa? did u use agent?
lanreladejo: Hello house i have a 6mnth mexico visa i will like to cross to America.. Does any one have idea on how i can go about it
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by gowaga68: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
do you mind explaining more of what you mean here pls?

suxes2005:

[color=#990000][/color]

SHALOM
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by adepojuot: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
gowaga68: do you mind explaining more of what you mean here pls?

hello house,I will like to apply for Mexico visa as a tourist,do I need an invitation letter from Mexico or hotel reservation can serve as invitation letter. advice pls.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by good188(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2013
what is the procedure for mexico visa
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Requirements for a Mexican visa
In order to apply for a visa, kindly request an appointment through MEXITEL, the free online appointment scheduling system of the Government of Mexico. You can reach it through the following web address:

http://sreweb.mexitel.com.mx/mexitel_web/login/auth

There, you will need to set up an account and choose the most suitable time for your appointment at the Consular Section of the Embassy. Once you have booked your appointment, the system will generate a confirmation letter, which you must carry with you to the Embassy on the day of your appointment.
They strongly recommend that you request an appointment with plenty of time in advance in order to avoid any inconveniences. Please take note that, if you wish to reschedule for a more convenient date or time, or if you miss your appointment, you will need to request a new one following the same procedure.
Once your appointment has been confirmed, you will need to fulfill the following requirements. Please note that all documents have to be presented in both in original and copy:
1. Present personally the visa application form (attached) dully filled and signed, since your biometric information (picture and fingerprints) is required.
2. Present a valid passport, with at least 6 months left before its expiry date. If you are not a Nigerian citizen, you will also need to provide evidence of your legal entry into Nigeria, or of your legal residence in the country.
3. Bring with you one (1) passport sized color picture, with the following characteristics: front face, without glasses, and a white background.
4. Provide evidence of adequate economic solvency. This can be done by presenting any of the following documents which will be subjected to verification:
 Documents accounting for an employment or pension allowance with a monthly income equivalent to minimum $700.00 USD, free of taxes, during the last 6 months, or
 Investment documents or bank accounts with a minimum monthly average
balance equivalent to $2,400.00 USD during the last 6 months, or
 Real estate property titles registered in the name of the applicant or entrepreneurial registry.
5. If necessary, you may need to take part in a consular interview.
6. Once your visa has been approved, you will need to make a $36.00 USD direct deposit at the Embassy’s bank account.
Embassy of Mexico
39 Usuma St., Maitama District, Abuja, Nigeria. Tel. (+234) 9462-0630. embnigeria@sre.gob.mx http://embamex.sre.gob.mx/nigeria/
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Viva Mexico

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Happy Independent celebration to Mexico.
Viva Mexico!

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bro how is mexico in General, my brother inlaw asked if he can get a teaching Job over there! He his a graduate of English and Literature from Uniben.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Mexico is fine.
The official language for Mexico is spanish (Espanol) cos they were colonised by the spanish govt. But right now, they have been finding it very difficult to do business or communicate well with there neighbouring countries like US and Canada.
Teaching english is one of the easiest job to. Get here right now.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by dannie007(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks so much I will get back to him then!
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by jammyunn(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2014
amattahcj: Mexico is fine.
The official language for Mexico is spanish (Espanol) cos they were colonised by the spanish govt. But right now, they have been finding it very difficult to do business or communicate well with there neighbouring countries like US and Canada.
Teaching english is one of the easiest job to. Get here right now.
how did u fly? Any transit visa?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2014
I flew through france, u need an airport transit to fly through france. The transit is very easy to get.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by Oluomo6: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2014
amattahcj: I flew through france, u need an airport transit to fly through france. The transit is very easy to get.

Hello Amattahcj. How much did you pay for the transit visa fee? Also, did you submit other documents like bank statement,etc?
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Transit visa is approximate to 20k, u only need to submit ur passport, photocopy of ur mexico visa,photocopy of US,UK, shengen visa if any, photo passport.
Go to VFS website for france visa and check there A-type transit visa.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Hi friends,
With a Mexican passport, u are free to visit 133 countries without visa. This 133 countries include all the Shengen countries.
Check out this link for details:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Mexican_citizens
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by LushGreenz: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2014
keystone123: hum thanks all, to add to what my fellows has contributed. mexico is a good place if you know correct state to settle in mexico some state in mexico are good for beginners while some are not good. anyone interested in traveling there should do their research on their own. as for me I can travel there. but I dont encourage anyone to think of crossing there are many things you can do legally to make a living in mexico. as regards to mexico visa it is very easy to get their visa if you have your document but it is not so that it is necessary to have canada or uk visa on your passport before they can give you but if you have travel to uk, russia, germany, turkey it is added advantage for you to get the visa. I have correct agent that is doing it. peace.

Keystone, kindly link me up with your travel agent: 7B6C30C7 my BBM PIN
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by LushGreenz: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2014
amattahcj: Viva Mexico

Bro,Abeg can I have a conversation with u? 08038441218 or via BBM 7B6C30C7. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by simpleworld: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2014
is it possible to cross from Mexico to USA or CANADA?.
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by simpleworld: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2014
simpleworld:
is it possible to cross from Mexico to USA or CANADA?.
pls be your brothers keeper
Re: Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries by rymalex(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2014
please how do i get to live and work in mexico. which visa do i need. i got a bsc thats if it makes a diffrence.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.