Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Campaign Against Road Accidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Road Accidents (3929 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Policeman Dies After Hitting His Head Against Road Barrier / Bauchi Policeman Hits Head Against Road Barrier, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Against Road Accidents by Witi(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2012
I am living in a location where I happen to have witnessed so many fatal accidents. From what I know most of this accidents are caused by Reckless Driving (RD): Overspeeding and Wrong Overtaking. I therefore resolve to start a campaign against road accidents by placing some of the pictures I took from accident scenes on forums like this in other to make people see the implication of RD, maybe it will caution people that are guilty of such and make them to realize that life has no no duplicate.

Re: Campaign Against Road Accidents by Witi(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2012
The person that Drove the car practically murdered these people. He did wrong overtaking.

Re: Campaign Against Road Accidents by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Warn us 'bout the pictures abeg.

I think I'm gonna be sick. . . . literally.
Re: Campaign Against Road Accidents by hoodboy(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2012
Just lost two senior lecturers to a road accident yesterday. it is really painful, a very big loss to Humanity
Re: Campaign Against Road Accidents by Witi(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Abuja-Lokoja-Okene-Kabba road 79% of drivers on this road are insane, people drive as if blood is not flowing in their vein. We need to caution ourselves. How can I kill myself with what I acquire with my money, am of the opinion that am suppose to have absolute control over it.

(1) (Reply)

Zombies I Dare You To Name Just One Infrastructural Project Initiated By Buhari / Ondo Apc: The Untold Story Of Why Oyegun Chose God Above Tinubu / Corruption: The Bane Of Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.