Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Islam Is Against Any Violent. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is Against Any Violent. (553 Views)

Punishment For Adultery In Islam Is Not Stoning To Death / Islam is Against Wife Oppression / Busta Rhymes Talks About His Being Muslim (islam Is Fake Anyone? Pt2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is Against Any Violent. by Nasiruahmad(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2012
Peace and blessing of allah be upon to you.iam here writing this topic of disscution (islam is against any violent) the reason for writing this topic is because of what is recently happining in Nigeria especialy its nothern parts.Islam is a religion of peace and hermony & does not allow any muslim to go and destroid any church.& Moreso i bleave even in bible there is no any chapter,verse that said christans they shall go & destroid mosque. So all what is happining now is totaly codaim in islamic religion.& also in christianity so aim using this opotunity to call whit great voice upon any muslims & christans to come & unite to gether for developing of our great nation.& continue praying to see the end of these crisis in here Nigeria & world atlarge.
Re: Islam Is Against Any Violent. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2012
Nasiru ahmad: Peace and blessing of allah be upon to you.iam here writing this topic of disscution (islam is against any violent) the reason for writing this topic is because of what is recently happining in Nigeria especialy its nothern parts.Islam is a religion of peace and hermony & does not allow any muslim to go and destroid any church.& Moreso i bleave even in bible there is no any chapter,verse that said christans they shall go & destroid mosque. So all what is happining now is totaly codaim in islamic religion.& also in christianity so aim using this opotunity to call whit great voice upon any muslims & christans to come & unite to gether for developing of our great nation.& continue praying to see the end of these crisis in here Nigeria & world atlarge.

I thank you for this post. it is very rare to see or hear Peace-loving Muslims come out in public to defend the Character of Islam (which for all intentions is VIOLENT) as being non-violent, religiously-tolerant and 21st Century-compatible. You are a rare breed indeed. I wish the remaining closet peaceful muslims will grow a backbone and prove ISLAM a Religion of Peace (and Understanding and Tolerance and 21st Century-Compatible)

I know the rest of other peaceful Muslims are deeply engrossed in peaceful topics on the ISLAM Section, I pray they see this a perhaps provide the much needed insight to a version of ISLAM that is Peaceful.
Re: Islam Is Against Any Violent. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
Guessed as much - the Peaceful Muslims are always giving their Silent Approval of Violence

(1) (Reply)

Suplication Of Kumayl / 17 Igbos, 2 Others Convert To Islam / Loving And Hating For Allah Sake Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.