Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Diverting Sms To Another Number. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Diverting Sms To Another Number. (5034 Views)

Is Airtel Diverting/Monitoring My Calls / How Can I Change The Number I Use In Registering My 2go To Another Number / Etisalat Now Charge 2.00 For Sms To Other Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diverting Sms To Another Number. by Kave(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2006
Does anyone know how to do this?If u do pls let all nairalanders know bout it. I mean just like u can do a call divert, can it be applicable to sms.
Wer ma gurus at?
Holla
Re: Diverting Sms To Another Number. by Bolaji26(m): 5:23am On Mar 03, 2022
wink
Kave:
Does anyone know how to do this?If u do pls let all nairalanders know bout it. I mean just like u can do a call divert, can it be applicable to sms.
Wer ma gurus at?
Holla

1 Like

Re: Diverting Sms To Another Number. by innobarca(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2022
I do not think its easy
Re: Diverting Sms To Another Number. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
When this post was created, i was a soon-to-be 10 yr old tiny, curious, enthutiastic, bright-eyed primary 5 student... and i'd never heard of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Diverting Sms To Another Number. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Diverting Sms To Another Number. by dasaflex: 7:26am On Jan 09
It's possible, but not legal, to expose this. You can divert or forward messages; nothing is impossible. However, the action should be limited to your own privacy, not infringing on others'. For example, if you have two phones and one is being tampered with by your children, and you discover that the screen might be damaged, preventing you from viewing messages, you can divert them to another phone that is safe from your kids. Once anything happens to the phone, you are safe with your message

(1) (Reply)

Google Allo Might Be The Whatsapp Killer! / Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs / Configuring Gpass Using Zain Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.