Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin (6610 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by chikibaybi(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
My mum brought us up under strict conditions as in girls play with girls and guys play with guys. My cousin was d first matured male adult we ever had contact with and since we had reached puberty and no boyfriend, my sister had a crush on our cousin o and d crush never clear, though now 24yrs, she's getting over it, but anytime our cousin smiles, it sends butterflies down my sister's stomach. Am not sure whether my cousin has noticed or he might just feel its sisterly love, my fear is that God help us, I hope devil will not take control of her weak flesh. Av tried talking to her and she knows its not right, but she just can't help d feeling, especially when he smiles
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by afribeauti(f): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
I cant really say its love my dear, since you said she has a crush, it will surely pass away. Guess she is just infatuated by his smile or something. I must also add e be like say dis ur cousin fine well well. I tink she wud soon b over it.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by anusule(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
nawa o. angry
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Oracle(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2007
I think you really have to talk to your sister.
She shouldn't let it get out of hand.
She should be matured enough to know what is right and whatz not.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Migines(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2007
JEEESUUUUUUZ CHRI. . . . G0D FORBID! WTF!

PRAYERS! PRAYERS! Dats wat she needs. Dat incest. No offence but ur momma wanted to help yall now luk wat shes done.
Now i know how NOT to raise ma kids.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by kateflow(f): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2007
BLOOD OF GOD

plz u need to take her to church for deliverance
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by mellow(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2007
Then remove the crushes from her. Does she have a broken or something? Let her not kill

the guy with her crushes o
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by wham(m): 2:46am On Dec 02, 2007
Wow! Wahala dey O!

How old is this ur sister?

Try to get her to meet other guys of her age. She needs to get outgoing.

Let her join a social club or something (A club with wholesome activities). She'll surely see someone she likes and a lot of boys that wld approach her.

Keep an eye on her still sha.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Jdesigns(m): 1:14am On Dec 06, 2007
chikibaybi:

my sister had a crush on our cousin o and d crush never clear, though now 24yrs, she's getting over it, but anytime our cousin smiles, it sends butterflies down my sister's stomach. Am not sure whether my cousin has noticed or he might just feel its sisterly love, my fear is that God help us, I hope devil will not take control of her weak flesh. Av tried talking to her and she knows its not right, but she just can't help d feeling, especially when he smiles

if she is not careful its the crush that will cause an accident. lets pray she meet someone that has the xteristics of your cousin.

she need to do more of meeting and mixing with guys.

and you need to do a lot of prayers for her.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by deb(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2007
At 24yrs she knows what she's doing but its the wrong thing
at least in our Nigerian culture.

She needs to socialize more though
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by playmate(f): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
dis is serious,she's now 24 nd she's still infatuated shocked shocked.d only solution is dat u try 2 make ur sister mix up nd socialize wit guys so as 2 4get ur cuz nd most importantly,tell her bout d consequences of dat feelin 4 her own cuz.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2007
Three Reasons:

1) Your cousin must be really handsome.
2) Your sister does not meet many handsome men.
3) Forbidden fruit always looks more tasty.

Three 'Solutions':
1) Your sister needs to grow up.
2) Your sister needs to meet more goodlooking men.
3) She should ask him out, so he can reject her already.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by aloib(f): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
Seun:

Three Reasons:

1) Your cousin must be really handsome.
2) Your sister does not meet many handsome men.
3) Forbidden fruit always looks more tasty.

Three 'Solutions':
1) Your sister needs to grow up.
2) Your sister needs to meet more goodlooking men.
3) She should ask him out, so he can reject her already.

get out of my head
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by chiemela24: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
Ur sister should learn to take ur cousin like family. Lets just hope your cousin has'nt started tapping some cousin booty cus na from there weh problem go start. You'll should pray over it and let your sister have alittle more space cus it sounds like she does'nt get a chance to get involved with the fellas. wink
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by davidif: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2007
aaaaaaaaaah  nawa o. crush ko, fanta ni. This one don pass "kissing cousins".
This is called INCEST 101, the bible (the old testament) even says its punishable by death. Abeg "flee youthful lusts".
Your cousin must be desperate, are there not many other good looking brothas over there? Please tell her that your cousin is out of the question before they would start having babies with fins  grin  grin   grin The bible says "as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is" tell her that she better go to church and ask for forgiveness because this is absolutely unnatural.

But guys, let's be honest here, everybody must have heard of something like this when there were in boarding school about that "love that dare not speak its name" I think this is a common practice in Naija, when i was in school i know of a roommate who slept with his cousin, i even heard of several other stories like that in school of different people, even here in yanki a friend also told me of a guy who impregnated his cousin back in naija(what a loser).
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by davidif: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
That's it, i am not raising my kids in naija.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by iz2much: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
Jesus!!!!
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
i recommend deliverance
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by NihilceM: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
What is the deliverance thing?

You guys should stop acting as if it was the end of the world.

Platonic love has always existed. It's just the same love a fan has for his/her favorite star.

He knows deep inside him/her that their love shall never be real and has subconsciously accepted it, but then our body is sometimes out of our control.

If she has accepted that it is wrong there is no way she can ever fall into temptation.

And moreover since it takes two to tangle, the cousin won't just lay like a doormass and let her have her way.

This love is just as normal as anyother can be.

@ poster

What the hell were your parents thinking when they decided to impact such an education on you guys?

Don't they know they might have caused a reaction that wouldn't have been if you had been let to get in touch with the opposite sex right from the beginning.

I blame your parents for what is happening.

But then be cool, because there is no risk.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by ndubest(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
, they should better be apart for a while

, phenormones can be crazy atimes

, if not abomination may happen ooooo
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by papine(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2007
The best thing you can do right now is to tell your cousin about the matter, and let him stop smiling at her.
The thing is if he is aware nothing will happen between them…….
smiley
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by denony(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
mmhhhhhhhhh am short of words
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by julieto: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
tell ur sister to call me i have some good guys that can be of help.i mean responsible guys.my no is 08033547631.till i hear from u.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by nikynike(f): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
That's personal affairs.If only she will understanding the implications of such act, she will not allow people to hear such nonsense.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by parislomo(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
I'm praying for your sister already. Once had a male-cousin who had a baaaaaaaaadddddddd crush on me too about 10yrs ago. It came to a stop when I decided to stop going to their house! we hadn't seen since then. Maybe you should let your cousin know and then together, you all put a stop to it. Abi now?
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by mababe(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
Thats absolutely rubbish! Ao can she av a crush for her cousin,thats stupidity of the highest order!
Someone should talk some sense into her before things get out of hand.At the age of 24 she is matured enough to differentiate her left from right.
I hope she knows the implications and consequences b4 its too late
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by Mant(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
Abomination, ur sister need a lot of prayer, also ur parent suppose to be aware before it is too late. Those that have done it out of ignorant were separated talkless of that intentional acts.

I wish her best of luck in her endeavour
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by nossycheek(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
If she is a muslim, no probs. At least they can get married and it is not incest
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by bionic: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2007
this is a candid advice. i think this happens to alot of gals, even on thread, howver they are busy casting stones.
anyways, most of us girls, our first crush more often than not happens to be our cousin, close family friend. i have a ben a victim of it.was during my puberty days, but ofcourse i was too naive, scared to even pursue such lucid aspirations.somehow i got over it. i went a mixed sch, met finer boys had more silent crushes, infact i was obsesed with a dude at some point. and after 9 months, the fela asked me out, gues wat i did i totally refuesd, cos i tot it fly to say no, to any form of toasting even if ur were dying quietly on the inside.

there is no need for prayers, your sister needs to experience some more boys/men. not by sleeping around ofcourse.and your cousin ned sto be aware of how he makes her feel, hopefully he would be weary of the intended incest and put a end to the crush or obsession.
hows that for advice.
dont listen anyone of these people quik to insult, they are just hypocrites, aint we all?(at some point in our lives)
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by TerrySoft(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
In this case and from experience, i suggest "out of sight" - no visits, no talking, no smiling, no tangling, etc - as the best and only solution.
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by PaulBee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
I believe she'll get over it!!
Re: Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin by 3d(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
sraight talk: she`s not in love, she is stupid (@ 24!), her very own cousin! she should grow up, find a man, her emotions are misdirected, ?

and hope ure right?

are u sure of your interpretations?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of A Househelp Agency(or House Help) / / What A Man Can Do A Woman Cannot Do Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.