Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Do I Promote A Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Promote A Website? (485 Views)

How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company / Can You Market And Promote A Music Band? / How To Promote A Book You've Written (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Promote A Website? by Bz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please I need your help.
I own this blog where I promote some products, how do I get more traffic.
Re: How Do I Promote A Website? by ojochidem(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
You can promote your website through Google Adwords or Facebook Ads. You can also use free classified Ads sites like Dealfish, Mocality, Tradestable etc
Re: How Do I Promote A Website? by Bz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
Thanks to all those that dropped a comment, itz really nice hearing your opinions
Re: How Do I Promote A Website? by fan123: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Bz: Please I need your help.
I own this blog where I promote some products, how do I get more traffic.

You can market/promote your business online by * getting ranked in major search engines * use Email Marketing Effectively * Publish articles * Facilitate and run contests and giveaways via your web site. * Blog and interact with your visitors * Develop a group in major social networking sites etc.

While publishing articles,blogs and social networking involves your creativity..to get ranked in search engines and for e-mail marketing services it is always better to approach a professional.They already have a pre-defined step as how to promote your business and you just can avail their service.For eg; if you approach Tucktail.com you can avail their Express E-mail marketing service where they give you guaranteed results with their survey builder, real time reports schemes.You can also look in for their Search Engine Visibility to get ranked in major search engines thereby bringing in more traffic to your business.

These are some of the ways to improve your business.

(1) (Reply)

Merits&demerit Of Running Fruit&vegetable Shop, / Electrical Engineers At Your Service / Dstv Must Read "'pay As You Go'' Lets Start The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.