Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know (10007 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat / {get} Snagit.11.0.0.207 With Serials (easter Gift For Internet Marketers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by resourceng(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
i recently published an article about my top 8 internet marketers in nigeria. this list of name are not any particular number, they are just the people that i know that are actually doing what they are saying, me inclusive.
you can read the full article here now at

http://onlineresourceng.com/my-top-8-internet-marketers-in-nigeria-that-you-need-to-know/

happy reading. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by ojochidem(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Great write up. Thanks for letting us into those guys and their activities online.
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 08, 2013
resourceng: i recently published an article about my top 8 internet marketers in nigeria. this list of name are not any particular number, they are just the people that i know that are actually doing what they are saying, me inclusive.

http://onlineresourceng.com/my-top-8-internet-marketers-in-nigeria-that-you-need-to-know/

Posts is no longer available.
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by udibekwe: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
http://flipping4profit.com/home.php?referrer=udibekwe
Click on the link above to register and get connected to the world biggest real estate money making zone....
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by saleskara: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
you may also check a new firm www.royalctech.com
resourceng: i recently published an article about my top 8 internet marketers in nigeria. this list of name are not any particular number, they are just the people that i know that are actually doing what they are saying, me inclusive.

Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by loverprince(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2015
Dr ope banwo,Mr akin alabi,adetunji gbolagade,olaide alim,henry effiong,onome maureen,efe imeran,abiola olakunle,patrick ogidi,osaro destiny,tosin and more to come. These are the list of Some Internet Marketers that You Can Trust. Do Teach what they Do.
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by oluwaiye2017: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Building savings is a crucial goal for every customer, and something that is relevant to everyone, according to http://www.credit.org.
Putting too much into savings can set you up for failure just as surely as saving too little. If you leave your current account short of what you need to pay all of your bills, you will have to dig into your savings, defeating the purpose of your savings account.
Most people have a current and savings accounts with the same financial institution. It is very easy to transfer funds back and forth between the two accounts – many banks let you use a web site to transfer funds immediately. This is convenient when moving money into savings, but usually it’s too convenient when it comes to pulling money out of what should be a long-term savings account.
Sometimes, it is better to find an entirely separate bank, even an online only bank, and transfer funds to it for savings purposes.
some of these online banks offer the best interest rates on their savings. If you look around, you may be able to earn as much as 20% on your savings. That’s not enough for your retirement accounts, but it is a lot better than the typical bank account.

When to start investing your savings

If you have huge funds in your account, enough to cover you for at least six months, and you want to see your money grow over the long-term, then you should consider investing some of the funds, according to https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
The right savings or investments for you will depend on how happy you are taking risks and on your current finances and future goals.
The money you place in secure deposits such as savings accounts risks losing value in real terms (buying power) over time. This is because the interest rate paid won’t always keep up with rising prices (inflation).

On the other hand, index-linked investments that follow the rate of inflation don’t always follow market interest rates. This means that if inflation falls you could earn less in interest than you expected.

Stock market investments may beat inflation and interest rates over time, but you run the risk that prices may be low at the time you need to sell. This could result in a poor return or, if prices are lower than when you bought, losing money.

When you start investing, it is usually a good idea to spread your risk by putting your money into a number of different products and asset classes. That way, if one investment doesn’t work out as you hope, you will still have others to fall back on. This is called ‘diversifying’.
The various assets owned by an investor are called a portfolio. As a general rule, spreading your money between the different types of asset classes helps lower the risk of your overall portfolio underperforming.
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? ROSABON TREASURY NOTE – (RTN) is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan. This account is for all fund managers and portfolio investors, due to the present economy recession we advise you to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.

BENEFITS
• Attractive interest rates. • Interest rates on Deposits over N1, 000, 000 can be negotiated. • Flexible investment opportunities.

TO OPEN A RTN ACCOUNT, SIMPLY Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000) Choose the Tenor of Your investment Plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net Call us on these numbers, (whatapp) 0.8*1-0*8*3**5*4**5**0**3 , 0..7.0.5.4.4.9.5.7.1.8 Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt
website www.rosabon-finance.com.
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by crankie(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kindly check out Crank Digital. They are one of the best Internet Marketers in Nigeria. Thank me later. grin
Re: My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why's the post no longer available?
It would be good if it is. We need serious mentorship

(1) (Reply)

Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] / Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink / How can I Start Handbag And Fashion Accessory Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.