Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change (1480 Views)

Free Oil, Free Oil Filter,free Oil Change, Free Vehicle Scan / How Do I Know That My Car Is Due For Oil Change? / 2007 Mazda6 Tires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change by kenmaro: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls, i use a mazda6 car and the 1st time i took it to the filling station where i normally do my Honda car engine oil change, the guy there could not locate d oil filter. So, i had to do just oil change and make do wit d already installed old oil filter. Now, the car is due for another oil change and i need an experienced place where i could go to for the engine oil and filter change. I stay in Ikeja. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: 2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change by sultaan(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Your mech is a rookie

read this

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Mazda-Mazda6-I4-Engine-Oil-Change-Guide/index.html

I bet he has never worked on a BMW

Make sure you are using the right weight of oil and filter.

Get comfy scrolling thru this site http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazdaspeed6/240267-how-oil-change.html
Re: 2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change by keth: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Check the engine oil at regular intervals: The performance of the car engine is largely dependent upon the engine oil. The decrease in the level of engine oil is usually shown by an indicator. For effective performance of the engine it is an absolute necessity that you keep on changing the engine oil at regular intervals. Check the working of the car brakes: The braking system of the cars are quite important in the perspective of security. You must keep on looking into a number of factors like whether the brake pedal is too soft to press or whether it makes a squeaking noise. Often it is seen that brakes with low brake fluids tend to become soft. The accumulation of dust on the car breaks also results in the production of abnormal sounds coming from the brakes while they are pressed. If on pressing the brakes your car pulls on to a side then there may be a problem with the adjustment of the brake clearance.

Top Car Reviews
Re: 2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change by kenmaro: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
@ Sultaan: Thanks so much. I was able to get a good service station where I can do my oil servicing now.
@ Keth: Thanks too for your educative text. It was really helpful as I was having a soft brake pedal. I had to drain d old brake oil and replace with a new oil.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Cars 2015 [PHOTOS] / TOTAL OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics / The Evolution Of The Toyota Corolla (1966 Till Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.