Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Boko Haram Poison Tomatoes To Attack The Southwest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Poison Tomatoes To Attack The Southwest (805 Views)

NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) / What Happens To An Expired Poison? / Alien Spaceship To Attack Earth In November! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Poison Tomatoes To Attack The Southwest by Ghydyon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
I just recieved a call to be careful of tomatoes cos boko haram has poison it to attack the southwest.I dint believe but remember that they used dis system of poisoning table water and gave it to the JTF sometimes ago and that syringe where recover from the 17 gunmen dat was killed today.dis made me believe d story dat its likely to be true
Re: Boko Haram Poison Tomatoes To Attack The Southwest by Ghydyon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
My advice is that we should stop the eating of tomatoes for now cos according to the pal over 20000 have died of dis.pls mod save more nigerians by taking dis to the front page
Re: Boko Haram Poison Tomatoes To Attack The Southwest by yettynickz(f): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2012
Na only God fit save us ooo...am rily scared Na only God fit save us ooo...am rily scared

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Delete Nairaland Account / PMP + P6 Training (make Your Career A Masterpiece) / I'm Nigeria's Problem - Joobreel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.