Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? (33359 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by amarula(f): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2008
?
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by afrikangal(f): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
God go 4give all of una everyone is dunique.all dis people way u dey talk about dey make am while u sit there gossip.pls find some work do
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Sarin(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
[center]Segun is not ugly, he only has big eyeballs.
Omobaba only have scattered teeth
Azeeza na woman but, cant say sha, she go get her own man, abi?
Clem no ugly oo, he only walks like an old man, always shooting his bum out.
And Kemistry, i dont know o, same as Azeeza[/center]

In summary, celebrities no dey ugly and God did not create ugly. So, nobody is ugly.
We just fine pass each other, small or big wink grin cool tongue
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by bionic: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2008
i had my owm list until i saw ur lists,
well, all i no be say,
ugly is a subjective matter
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by trendy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
did i see jim iyke somewhere
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by segunpc(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2008
ayoade117

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria?
« #108 on: February 02, 2008, 03:50 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
segunpc,i have no doubt in my mind that in this universe if position is to be given to those that are ugly, no body will compete the first position with you because u are very ugly.Are u trying to form an association or what? if yes, mr chairman, use this name for your club;  association of professional and practising wowo of the universe.
  if fact i need to see your picture to know the degree of your wowo. when i x rayed your message,your degree of wowo is 360.  wonderful. stop saying that some people are ugly. abi you u fine? ugly boy

BROS if we re talking about the most beautiful then why can't we talk about the ugly ones[b] [/b]

or beta still we agree that we re equally beautiful i.e ramsey noah,desmond elliot etc r not beautiful than me grin

evrybody wey God create na the same even shemar moore,john legend,boris kodjoe etc no fine pass me grin

shikena
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by buzzgonz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
Well have you guyz finish,here i come with my own list

Tu- Face.

Black Face.

Basket mouth.

Faze Alone.

Osewa Seun lipsrsealed

. . . . . i guess this list are the opposite! smiley
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by gregg2: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
buzzgonz

Did I see Tu Face in your list?

Our Naija babes will surely disagree with you.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by RealMan3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

If Jerry Amilo is that one dude with the completely messed up right side of the fact then yes he IS the ugliest Nigerian celeb

Segun Arinze is pretty pig-like too.

Jerry Amilo had a very fatal accident(somebody even died in the vehicle) that scattered his face, that is why he looks like that so lets us give consideration to such things . angry angry
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by IYaeto(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ D-reloaded thanks for the rude answer ose gaani. I'm not a preacher. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by uoe80(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2008
segunpc:

ayoade117

BROS if we re talking about the most beautiful then why can't we talk about the ugly ones[b] [/b]

or beta still we agree that we re equally beautiful i.e ramsey noah,desmond elliot etc r not beautiful than me grin

evrybody wey God create na the same even shemar moore,john legend,boris kodjoe etc no fine pass me grin

shikena

tu baba is not ugly in any way, sure say no bi shot am that time??
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by sholabell(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
why pple they call shegun abeg
here are my list
i go die
ali baba
okey bakassi
even seun osewa join dem lipsrsealed
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2008
BETTY IRABOR
BOLA ATTAH
SOLA OJORA
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by segunpc(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2008
why people they call shegun abeg
here are my list
i go die
ali baba
okey bakassi
even seun osewa join them

opps lipsrsealed

seun i didn't say that but sholabell did!

abi na true[b] grin[/b]
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by tome1: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2008
We are all beautiful in different ways.its just that the degree of the beauty differs grin grin
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by tatenda: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
Empress Njama is not ungly though tere`s something freakish about her face. Look the width between her eyes. Is that normal??
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
Empress Njama isn’t ugly to me too…but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Betty Irabor
OBJ
Jay z
Azizzat
Kemistry
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Ambber(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo
Ofunneka
Betty Irabor
Gbenga Obasanjo
Taribo West
Seal (the one married to beautiful and sexy Heidi Klum)
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Chigotex(f): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
Nairalanders, haba!!! Nothing created by God is ugly oh! All the same we can say some look better than others.
Defining uglyness, what can u really call ugly? Looks, character, performance, what? I must say, most of us er referring to physical looks, but I think we should look at how good these celebrities er doing the things they do.

You call them celebrities irrespective of their looks. ARE U A CELEBRITY INSPITE OF UR 'GOOD LOOKS'.

cOME to think of it, Jim iyke and Ramsey er not ugly!!!
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Besteric(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
Waowwww, seems most of you did nt know Jerry Amilo before the accident that destroyed his face. Guys, try to get a VHS cassette of his old film, Graveyard,, Jerry was nt an Ugly dude until the accident that almost took his life,, well, if hes ugly, we call it accident induced ugliness; lol, And who the hell says Clems :O hmm, Nigerian sef
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by delaronte: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2008
Guys,
its obvious Tuface plans to have 50 babies by 2020, cause in june he will have 5 babies from 4 women, its very funny also when you see him doing awareness campaign on Hiv, WHAT AN IRONY cheesy grin,.
If you are succesful as a bachelor to sow your seeds in 4 women and score goals in them, using the law of bachelor hood, hmmm, How mnay girls has that guy been with.
2020 is a possibility keep it on.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by tatenda: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
If pple say Segun Arinze is ugly, what about Sammy or is it Yemi Blaq. Their eyes are kind of scary, but there`s something attractive on both of these two.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by segunpc(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo
Ofunneka
Betty Irabor
Gbenga Obasanjo
Taribo West
Seal (the one married to beautiful and sexy Heidi Klum)

can someone pls post the pics of this betty irabor?

walai i no know her.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by 9icemii(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]the are far more than dat number, de coco b sayyyyy their palms de greased!!!!!!!!
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by parislomo(f): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
lol. . . Can't stop laughing! Ha, my people I thank God Gan!

To all them folks that can't contain themselves and would always stop by each thread to cause trouble; my advice is: ONCE YOU DON'T LIKE THE TITLE OF A THREAD OR TOPIC, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT ( THAT'S WHAT I DO OK). YOU MIGHT NOT TOTALLY AGREE WITH SOME THINGS ON A THREAD, THEN YOUR CHOICE IS TO MAKE US SEE YOUR P O V. STOP THE NAME-CALLING AND MUD-SLINGING JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO CONTRIBUTE TO A PARTICULAR THREAD!

Ha! I didn't plan to make a speech there. . . ooops!

To think that one of the frequently quoted ugly-dudes once asked me out, ha I no go gree for una. . . lol. . . . wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by kelame(f): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2008
cool that ugly instead u put it as the celebrity that is less attractive.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by kelame(f): 5:11am On Feb 08, 2008
cooli dont think we are that ugly in nigeria instead u put it as the celebrity that is less attractive.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by segunpc(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2008
cooli don't think we are that ugly in nigeria instead u put it as the celebrity that is less attractive.

ok i agree with kelame[b] cool[/b]

lets say the less attractive celebrities.

am sorry to ve said ugly[b] cry[/b]
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by chrysler(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
there is a song in Yoruba that goes thus, iwo ko lo da iwo ko lo da(4 times) to si n soro bi eledumare,iwo ko lo da mi, God said he has made us beautifull and wonderfully so it is not rite for us to decide some1 is ugly or not, let`s be more cautious with our wordings and try to use dem correctly, Thanks, 1luv
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by ozi(f): 2:13am On Feb 09, 2008
i o dye the comedian. the guy wowo well well.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by ozi(f): 2:14am On Feb 09, 2008
jim iyke also wowo.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by tatenda: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2008
Jim is not ugly. I like his smile. Benita Nzeribe is so ugly with that fisg gap. Worse she has turned herself yellow. That complexion makes me want to puke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / Mercy Johnson Looking Cute In New Photo / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.