Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? (33319 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by holythug(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
as d ex-president he has a new appointment
if we still c taribo as a celebrity, den lets take him next
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by TheSly: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
zeal

babasuwe cheesy
gaius obaseki
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by sley4life(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
I dont have much 2 say.

1. OBJ (leader)
2. Jerry Amilo
3. Weird Mc
4 Taye Taiwo
5 Taribo West

I shall post part 2 later
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by LoveKing(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
between OBJ, Taribo and Taiwo who is more prettier now? Wierd Mc is wierdly ugly.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by dtwsola(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
With few exceptions, I nominate the Nigerian women's football team. Almost all of dem wowo. Bunch of nappy headed hoes. grin
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by hilli666(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
dtw_sola:

With few exceptions, I nominate the Nigerian women's football team. Almost all of them wowo. Bunch of nappy headed hoes. grin

Just like your mother!!!
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by dtwsola(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
I was kidding about "nappy headed hoes", that is why I used the smiley. Either way, what a clever response from you.  Of course I would only expect that kind of wit from someone with 666 in their their username.  wink
PS: I doubt you'd be smart enough to tell I'm being sarcastic
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by lexustory: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
I have really been having a swell time with all this ugly talk, However, if you were to ask Cameroonians who follow up with Nigerian movies, They will say

1, John Okafor, Alias Mr Ibu
Charles Awurum,
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by darebabs: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2008
i beg point of correction since obj old pass Taiwo
it should be in order
1. obj
2.Tinubu
3.Taiwo( d guy no try at all)
4.keke

abeg make una leave kemistry out ohhh tha sis spit just the way i love.
and that guy/gurl which one whe be sef i mean Weird MC

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by ayoade117: 3:38am On Feb 02, 2008
i have no doubt in my mind that segunpc is the most ugly person in the universe. Are you trying to form a club or what? If yes, no body will compete the chairmanship with you.Make sure you fight for the post. na wetin this pple do you self.?
you can use this name for your club; wowo association of nigeria or assaciation of chatered,professional and practising wowo

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by ayoade117: 3:50am On Feb 02, 2008
segunpc,i have no doubt in my mind that in this universe if position is to be given to those that are ugly, no body will compete the first position with you because u are very ugly.Are u trying to form an association or what? if yes, mr chairman, use this name for your club;  association of professional and practising wowo of the universe.
   if fact i need to see your picture to know the degree of your wowo. when i x rayed your message,your degree of wowo is 360.  wonderful. stop saying that some pple are ugly. abi you u fine? ugly boy

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2008
@dare, LOL! grin grin
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by SignorZax: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2008
Well My List Says:

1. OBJ
2. OBJ
3. OBJ
4. OBJ
5. Obiageli Ezekwisili (Madam Due process) In short she may be the No. 1 someday. After OBJ don go.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by hotfunmi(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2008
Betty Irabor
Taye Taiwo
John Okafor
Hakeem Rahman
Falilat Ogunkoya
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by fawwyb(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2008
Everybody has been mentioning zeal but there is one guy called Seal- a musician, based in the state, i learnt that he is a Nigerian. I saw him on the TV last night, Men! hes urgly. The God- father of ibadan politics, Adedibu is also urgly. Urgly old man grin
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2008
1. baba iyabo

2. Iyabo

3. hmm, baba iyabo again, i have to go and check fo more angry
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Goshen360(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2008
Signor Zax:

Well My List Says:

1. OBJ
2. OBJ
3. OBJ
4. OBJ
5. Obiageli Ezekwisili (Madam Due process) In short she may be the No. 1 someday. After OBJ don go.

You have said it ,  so shall it be.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by dee02(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
everyone dat keeps putting OBJ jus seem to get it twisted
how can a disgraced human being who has done nuthin but to enrich himself and commit degrading/abominable sins be a celeb?ya all kidding me, on d real, ugly celebs seems to abound in naija, but then d word "celeb" is mis-interpreted a lot, there r self styled celebs and real celebs, most of them real celebs r butt ugly, so dat sums it up for me!
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by baslone: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
Segun aint that bad
azizzat
zeal
taye taiwo
omo baba
kemistry
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by IYaeto(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
Ugly or no ugly.God created human beings in different shapes and sizes. More so beauty is on the inside. People have no control over the way God created them. Although people try all sorts of artificial methods (bleaching,plastic surgery,tummy tuck etc) but its always obvious that its artificial,over done ore goes wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Dreloaded(f): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
answer the question or be quiet

Take the preaching else where.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by hotfunmi(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
by fawwwyb
Everybody has been mentioning zeal but there is one guy called Seal- a musician, based in the state, i learnt that he is a Nigerian. I saw him on the TV last night, Men! hes urgly. The God- father of ibadan politics, Adedibu is also urgly. Urgly old man

Don't mind the yeye man, he claims his father is from carribean and he is more carribean than naija and does not know why they say he's naija because his mum is from naija.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by busygirl(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
People y'all should stop saying kemistry is ugly. . .I used to think so before, but now i realise that she's better of some ladies. . .me think she's alright and she's got a lovely shape. . .

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by Robotnik: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
Why r Nigerians stupid, imagine someone posting this stupid thread , you better go find correct job dey collect money, you dey post "ugliest celebs" as if na him go put food for your table ode!!!
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by theboy0808(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2008
OBJ is the leader!
Followed by Taye Taiwo
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by bigrose: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2008
i think that looks does not really matter here what matters is wether your doing a good job undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by chikibaybi(f): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by chrysler(m): 3:14am On Feb 03, 2008
my list of the ugliest re
Jay z(don`t even know hw come beyonce got so hooked to him), don dey toast the girl since she no gree but i will still catch her, it takes believe sha
Jean Claude Van Damme
Jackie Chan
Rihana
Akon
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by stick2clem(m): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2008
nairalanders na who fine past HANDSOME GORILLA VS BABA IYABO grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin THANK GOD WE MOVED THIS GORILLA TO OTA FARM AT LAST, HE JUST THEY SPOIL NAIJA FOR US, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by benincitys(f): 4:51am On Feb 03, 2008
nobody is ugly what a question? who is omobaba?
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by gregg2: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2008
Stick2clem
I can't stop laughing. What a comparison!

Segun Arinze isn't ugly. Forget those make believe pictures in home movies.
In real live Segun is a handsome guy. He's got a well built body, good height and sexy eyes.
Re: Ugliest Celebrities In Nigeria? by U1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
But who are you people to say that people are ugly, you are blaming God that way dont you think? shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wikipedia Updates P'Square Status. Highlights On Their Fight & Split / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.