Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola (7374 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by bombwar(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We're not celebrating happy Lagos day olodo.
Are u mad??look Illeke-idi or watever rubbish u bear,dnt provoke me ok?or else i will fish u out and deal wit u very well.Is he not lagos gov?watch ur words,,,,,,,,,,,,,or i will deal wit u.becareful,,,,,,,,,
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by mallorca(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2012
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
49th?

Looks like 69th to me sha.

HBD Fashola.
I was afraid to say that....I looks older than his age then...
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by papagiddy(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2012
the same age mate with prophet TB Joshua. but fashola got more gray hair than TBJ. Is he in did 49?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by sallybonne(f): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We're not celebrating happy Lagos day olodo.

Dts a laugh, abeg help me tell am, d man no fit celebrate him bday witout being reminded of all dts he has and nt done 4 lag. Happy bday fashols
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2012
I think he is older than that. SAN ? Many years old practicing...and to think that Ribadu is older than Fashola sends goose pimples over my skin.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by manugbo(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2012
HAPPY BAFFDAY SIR
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by juman(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday Fash.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by juman(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2012
Double post.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Ngwakwe: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2012
HNosegbe: Here's wishing the enigmatic Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola a happy birthday.

Wishing same to Goodluck Eberemi Jonathan in advance.

Bravo to our President, you are doing a great work of transforming our great country.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Ngwakwe: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2012
HNosegbe: Here's wishing the enigmatic Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola a happy birthday.

Bravo to our President, you are doing a great work of transforming our great country. grin

Bravo to our President, you are doing a great work of transforming our great country.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Tunjman(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday my amiable governor...igba odun, odun kan ni!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by jmaine: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday to oga Fash, the main man grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Bioxstar(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2012
Real age or football age?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by gandkiss: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2012
Dats his governorship age! :DDats his governorship age!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday Fashola.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Jakumo(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2012
May Nigerian President-in-waiting Raji Fashola live a long and bounteous life, so that he can wrestle Nigeria resolutely into the 21st Century.

Happy birthday, Your Excellency.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by boladez(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2012
This Man called Fashola is a blessing to Lagos. Truly he gives me hope of a better Nigeria and confirmation that there are still good people in our generation.

The man is my role model and mentor. He is so intelligent , articulate, humane, disciplined, organised nd a great leader with inspiration and vision.

This guy is hands on and knows so much aboyt the state and workings.

I pray that the Almighty will bless him and his family and make his children greater than him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Bioxstar(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday my amiable governor...igba odun, odun kan ni!wah does igba odun,odun kan ni means....sumbody sent dat on my wall
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by naptu2: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2012
freecocoa: Wow he's my Birthday mate.

Wishing him everything i wish myself.

Oga Fashola i dey come make we celebrate am together.

Mukina and Seun shebi na because i never be governor una put my own for front page abi? You people forgot that i help cause enough go slow for this una site #Godiswatchingtwoofuna#angry

☆HAPPY*√*¨`*BIRTH√*¨´♫ •.☆ ♥♫ •☆.DAY♥.•°°¸.•*¨`*•´♫ • °¸.•* ¨`☆*♥¸.•*¨`*• ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•..•¨*♪ ♥ *☆FREE*√*¨`*COCOA☆*»”¤'”~«
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by naptu2: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday Fashola.

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday to Babatunde Raji Fashola, the governor of the people
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by PeterKbaba: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy Birthday to my able governor HIS EXCELENCY Raji Fashola SAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbw__jP7zXc&feature=BFa&list=UUh_x1EANObKl_UwkVaAiq-Q

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by akinalabi(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday to my amiable governor.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by id2010(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2012
Happy birthday our Amiable Gov. BRF, many happy returns.. Continue your good work, it is good to be good..!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Ozegbe(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2012
today is my younger brother birthday, can somebody wish him happy birthday too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2012
hbd my gov. loosen those purse and start an intensive drainage construction all over lag...abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by subzero2(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2012
And who's Fashola?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by PeterKbaba: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2012
sub_zero: And who's Fashola?

The most intelligent governor Nigeria as presently
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by bombwar(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2012
sally bonne:

Dts a laugh, abeg help me tell am, d man no fit celebrate him bday witout being reminded of all dts he has and nt done 4 lag. Happy bday fashols

Is only fools like you,chase rat when their house is BOMBED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AniMals Celebrating 49 yrs of foolishness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by yhemzy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
HBD to you my amiable governor and mentor, wshing you LLNP as u steer the ship of lagos in this your final term.EKO O NI BAJE OOOOOOOO.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Babatunde Fashola by bombwar(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
PeterKbaba:

The most intelligent governor Nigeria as presently
May be compared to your Village Chief,,,,,, MUmU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Vs Amosun ( So Much For Yolobas Leaders) / APC Should Repay Tinubu’s Sacrifice With Presidential Ticket — Ondo Support Grou / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.