Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Pearl Of Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pearl Of Wisdom (733 Views)

Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman. / Words Of Wisdom From Lucifer / A Pearl Of Great Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pearl Of Wisdom by PastorAIO: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2012
vescucci: Hi Dulcet. I have a feeling I have a lot to learn from you. Yeah, I kinda stopped posting here for a while cuz there's an egotistical epidemic in this section. If you don't hang out with people like JeSoul or yourself, you may lose your humility and common sense. So I'm selective now.

https://www.nairaland.com/630006/jerusalem-shopkeepers-assertion-what-really

WOW!!!
Re: A Pearl Of Wisdom by ogyunging(m): 1:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Wawu
Re: A Pearl Of Wisdom by PastorAIO: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2022
ogyunging:
Wawu

Bro, I got a notification that you sent me an email. Alas I can’t access it. If you drop your email here I’ll contact you.
✌�
Re: A Pearl Of Wisdom by ogyunging(m): 2:50am On Jun 28, 2022
PastorAIO:

Bro, I got a notification that you sent me an email. Alas I can’t access it. If you drop your email here I’ll contact you.
✌�
Greetings. Jeffreyarcher06@gmail.com. Gracias.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Safe Anymore / Why Mark 12: 29 And Not 1 John 5:7? / Please Read And Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.