Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Did I Attend The Wrong School?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did I Attend The Wrong School?? (1171 Views)

The Mysterious Burial Ceremony I Attend At Ogun State / Hilarious Fire & Thunder Church Service That I Attend Last Sunday / How He Slept With The Wrong Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by dotcomnamename: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
When I was a kid, Pussy meant CAT, Sex meant GENDER, Dick was a NAME, and Bang was a SOUND, SCREW was a mechanical tool, CLIMAX simply referred to an end, ROD was iron . . Hmm! Now that I'm grown, I realised my Teacher was lying or...... Hmmm! Did I attend the wrong school Perhaps mixed with the wrong friends??.lolzzz angry angry angry
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
Are you asking me??

Where is the joke??
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Pacify: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
I'm so sure you didn't attend the right school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Kslib(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: When I was a kid, Pussy meant CAT, Sex meant GENDER, Dick was a NAME, and Bang was a SOUND, SCREW was a mechanical tool, CLIMAX simply referred to an end, ROD was iron . . Hmm! Now that I'm grown, I realised my Teacher was lying or...... Hmmm! Did I attend the wrong school Perhaps mixed with the wrong friends??.lolzzz angry angry angry
Hahaha......i was also told that you can call a little cat P*.u*.s*.s.y even in public
I was told that an @ss was an animal you can even ride in public.
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by dotcomnamename: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
@MOGUL.O, what is ur problem.. Must u comment to my post or did i sent u an invitation? Nothing boy...
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: @MOGUL.O, what is ur problem.. Must u comment to my post or did i sent u an invitation? Nothing boy...

Sharrrrrraaaap there!

Mod! send this thread to sexuality section
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by bunmioguns(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
This yoke no even make sense an inch tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by dotcomnamename: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
No wonder ur name is Mugu... shocked.. Confirm mugun... Original Muguns... eventually mugunnnnnn shocked wink
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: No wonder my name is Mugu... shocked.. Confirm mugun... Original Muguns... eventually mugunnnnnn shocked wink

Sorry oooooooo
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by dotcomnamename: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Don't Sorry 4me oooooooo

Sorry ooo mugun
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Dygeasy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: No wonder ur name is Mugu... shocked.. Confirm mugun... Original Muguns... eventually mugunnnnnn shocked wink
stfu and check d spelling.. See any difference??
Re: Did I Attend The Wrong School?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2012
I'm only commenting on dis thread to increase my post count. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am A Hot Genius In Calculations. / Yoruba Man And Love Of Party / Question's 4 Nollywood.. Add Us Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.