Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! (1531 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / German Embassy And Visa / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! by cocolet: 10:00am On May 04, 2009
Hello. I tried without any success to book a visa appointment at the German embassy online. so i was fortunate to get their e.mail and was given what the consulate terms "a special appointment" for June. I am a research scholar.

However, my other e.mails (two of them) which I've written haven't been replied to. My questions are: since I already have an appointment date, do I need to go to pay the appointment schedule fee at sterling bank? does a "special appointment" exempt me from this schedule fee?

Also, can someone please explain a schengen visa to me? and what does multiple entry, dual entry and single entry mean?

I will appreciate every help i can get with these questions. Thanks.
Re: I Got A "special Visa Appointment" With The German Embassy. But I'm Confused! by babalase(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2009
A SCHENGEN VISA IS A VISA THAT GIVES YOUR ACCESS TO MANY COUNTRIES THAT FALLS WITHIN THE SCHENGEN COUNTRIES,SUCH AS FRANCE,GERMANY,SPAIN,HOLLAND,ITALY,SWEEDEN ETC.

A SINGLE ENTRY VISA IS THE VISA THAT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER THE COUNTRY ONCE WHILE MULTIPLE ENTRY GIVE YOU ACCESS TO ENTER THE COUNTRY AS MANTY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITHIN THE VALIDITY OF THE VISA.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Austria (on Tourist Visa) Need Some Tips.. / REAL!! The Border Between Netherlands And Belgium / Determining Whether You Really Want To Become A U.S Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.