Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,828 members, 6,618,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 December 2021 at 02:01 PM

"Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo (881 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo by islet(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yesterday evening when one of Goldie's song was played, Prezzo the Kenyan rapper insisted that Big Brother play real music. His words " This chick is a weirdo and i found myself caught in the mix."

Whatever he meant by that sure aint far from gross disrespect. But who can we blame but Goldie who has done nothing short of acting weird, like a sappy love-struck fool.

After that he went on to tell Keita the Ghanian Housemate that he was done with Goldie, and he wouldnt even eat her food. And he would be bringing back the old Prezzo.

Lol. I can only say, if this aint acting Goldie then you done gone fool yourself. Never knew you were a natural blond. Please visit blog for more celebrity news.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Osazee Odemwingie's Day Old Son Noah / See Chris Brown In Tears After Karrauche Party With A New Guy (PICTURED) / We have sent 113 members to support Eagles, Association of Nigerian Pros,titutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.