Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo (952 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Goldie Is A Weirdo" Says Prezzo by islet(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Yesterday evening when one of Goldie's song was played, Prezzo the Kenyan rapper insisted that Big Brother play real music. His words " This chick is a weirdo and i found myself caught in the mix."

Whatever he meant by that sure aint far from gross disrespect. But who can we blame but Goldie who has done nothing short of acting weird, like a sappy love-struck fool.

After that he went on to tell Keita the Ghanian Housemate that he was done with Goldie, and he wouldnt even eat her food. And he would be bringing back the old Prezzo.

Lol. I can only say, if this aint acting Goldie then you done gone fool yourself. Never knew you were a natural blond. Please visit blog for more celebrity news.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m 100 Times Hotter And Prettier Than Kim Kardashian” – Juliet Ibrahim / Omotola Vs Nadia Buari, Who Is Prettier? / Must Read Interview: Africa's First Gay Married Couple Talk About Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.