Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here (23249 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
You are welcomed If you are posted to Kogi state... Am a batch A corp member in Kogi state.

Ask any question?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Super1759: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ok.I don't like kogi..I will relocate
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by chrisme(m): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2012
Wat are d tinz needed to make kogi camp interestin?
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Super1759: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Bro camp in kogi is very interesting.when u get there.try ² go on time 2 stay in camp a.(They have 2 campps) make friends esp with the military and go wit enuf doe.also try participate in camp activities 4 u ² be enlisted and posted ² good places...safe
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
@chrisma, Asaya camp is really a place to be. However the strutures are not wat u can find in asy Lag or Abj but the people here are wonderful.

Carry bar go!
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by simonflame(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
How can I get there from abuja? Anyone?
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by bigx(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2012
Super1759: Bro camp in kogi is very interesting.when u get there.try ² go on time 2 stay in camp a.(They have 2 campps) make friends esp with the military and go wit enuf doe.also try participate in camp activities 4 u ² be enlisted and posted ² good places...safe

Totally unnecessary (the bolded) when I served, I stayed on camp for only a week, NEVER participated in anything for that week (was always in the pavillion) only returned on passing out day to collect posting letter and was posted to lokoja (the capital) while most active participants where posted to ogorimagongo and co.
All those things are not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2012
@simonflame, you can get a bus @Jabi park. Other routes enter a Lokoja bus and stop @ and take a bus going to Kabba. You can take a bus from the park to the camp,
Cost of transportation:
From Jabi camp to Kabba = #1800 or less
From Abj to Lokoja= uncertain
From Lokoja to Kabba = 600 but budget 1k.
From Kabba to camp = 50

All the best!
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by simonflame(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2012
ogbogurobert: @simonflame, you can get a bus @Jabi park. Other routes enter a Lokoja bus and stop @ and take a bus going to Kabba. You can take a bus from the park to the camp,
Cost of transportation:
From Jabi camp to Kabba = #1800 or less
From Abj to Lokoja= uncertain
From Lokoja to Kabba = 600 but budget 1k.
From Kabba to camp = 50

All the best!

Thanks a lot..
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by joy86: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2012
@bigx....just count yourself as one of d lucky ones...@super1759..well said,that is typical Asaya camp 4 u.cheers
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2012
thebigkendo: @robert Pls Like how much on d average does 1 need in camp?

It all depends on ur spending habit... If u are big spender carry cash go.
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by samotaperpy(f): 3:06am On Jul 03, 2012
ogbogurobert: You are welcomed If you are posted to Kogi state... Am a batch A corp member in Kogi state.

Ask any question?
Ow do I get τ̅☺ kogi from ogun state
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by bigx(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2012
joy86: @bigx....just count yourself as one of d lucky ones...@super1759..well said,that is typical Asaya camp 4 u.cheers

That's what I meant (I'm a lucky person though, by the way), that its mostly random except maybe you want to bribe someone which I didn't bother doing cos I never planned to stay in the state, What OP said is not necessary, that's just what the soldiers and camp officials use to psyche people to participate in their un-necessary "drills"

After-all what a corper would see as good posting might be a horrible choice in the eyes of the official so??

If you need to loose weight and have fun though, fire-down, if not, beer is available 24-7 at mammy grin
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by bigx(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2012
thebigkendo: @robert Pls Like how much on d average does 1 need in camp?

If you won't eat camp food, but must eat 3 (or maybe 4 times a day), if you would buy all your stuff n kits n co in the mammy market there, and if you are the flexing type, and you would buy books and souvenirs carry money plus ATM's go o!! I had 20k on me on the 1st day and had to visit ATM to collect another after 4 days.
I spent 7 days in total and used up more than 40k
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Revolva(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Well kogi state is made up of igalas which is the majority tribe and located in the kogi east district towns like idah ayigba ankpa are igala town and the ebiras which is the kogi wesrt district and towns like okene kabba and also the very minority yoruba speaking pple have towns like kabba and also bassa tribe who settle near lokoja which is the capital because its central to everyone. Enjoy
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by lavante(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2012
I never thot I d stay a minute but am enjoin ma self in isanlu. I participated in everything at ASAYA even though Doctors like to run to d clinic, met people, drank Mama's Beer and peppersoup everynite, Edo kitchen for the allday hot pounded yam. Leaving in some months and it has been worth the while.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by loko147(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
asaya was fun no doubt am looking forward to have a nice stay in kogi state
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by loko147(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
corp members in kogi should organise a social gathering well is not mandatory but a few persons interested will do. loko
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by loko147(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ lavante i was posted to isanlu we should hook up sometime
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kogi Kopa's have a group on BBM! You can join us.
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by jadelyn007(f): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2012
crykogi state is poor!bad roads n all.isanlu is terrible,jst got there as a batch b corper.i juhs pray 2 God 2 gv me grace 2 survive d nxt few mths there.the nly manageble place in kogi is lokoja,ogorimagogo,kabba n ajaokuta evry oda place is a village apart 4rm okene(u can neva tel wen d nxt bomb wil go off there)

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by ogbogurobert: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Don't worry friend you will soon start having fun. Am a Batch A corp member in Idah, its fun here too...
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by hayordelevic(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
lavante: I never thot I d stay a minute but am enjoin ma self in isanlu. I participated in everything at ASAYA even though Doctors like to run to d clinic, met people, drank Mama's Beer and peppersoup everynite, Edo kitchen for the allday hot pounded yam. Leaving in some months and it has been worth the while.
wow that's cool thats my village. it feels really good u are enjoying ur stay

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Newman3: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2013
pls am a new batch b corp member posted to kogi. what's d cost of living, transportation, accommdation, weather, how much is d paying, how do i get thr 4m lag, ...
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by hayordelevic(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by habscare: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Bro same hr ooooo,

Am posted to KOGI,new bacth B corp member
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Yanju1: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
New corper in Kogi let mingle plss Kunle by name 08078025472 BBM 22E15B41 wil be goin by next week 25th June 2013 one love can't wait to see u guys

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by lilezzy: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hey guyz! Am a batch A corper initially posted to kogi, bt jst redeployed to lag. To all those who want to redeploy out of kogi, I'd advise u guyz not to think dt med report alone wud help,attach like a card frm d hospital to it and make sure ur med report is back dated. Asaya camp is fun tho, bt get rily prepared 4 dt place and kogi isn't also the best of places to serve in. Drop any questns, I'd reply. And its nt necessary to make frndz with the officials nd army men, they dont rily ve much to offer u

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Yanju1: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
how much is the state alawi in kogi state?can someone tell me or they pay nothing
Re: Corpers Posted To Kogi State Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Revolva: Well kogi state is made up of igalas which is the majority tribe and located in the kogi east district towns like idah ayigba ankpa are igala town and the ebiras which is the kogi wesrt district and towns like okene kabba and also the very minority yoruba speaking pple have towns like kabba and also bassa tribe who settle near lokoja which is the capital because its central to everyone. Enjoy
get yr facts write before you post. Imagine you as a Nigerian have a shallow knowlege abt yr Country..... Ebira in Kabba? Yoruba Minority Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Corpers Should Do After POP. / 17 ‘Fake’ Corpers Arrested At Kubwa In Abuja / NYSC Releases Call-up Letter For 2017 Batch A, Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.