Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Will U Do, If There Were No Money On Earth. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will U Do, If There Were No Money On Earth. (824 Views)

If You Like Borrow All The Calculator On Earth (hilarious Photo) / Funny Pix: When There Is No Money But Guys Still Gats Pop Something / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do, If There Were No Money On Earth. by pecopeco: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
Everybody will go back to agriculture.
Re: What Will U Do, If There Were No Money On Earth. by pecopeco: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
WHEN A CIVILIAN YORUBA MAN WAS ON
A HIGH
SPEED ON HIS WAY TO HIS VILLAGE,HE
WAS TRAVELLING FAST ON A HIGH SPEED,HE
GOT TO
AN ARMY CHRCKPOINT
without slowing
down, they told
him to park his car and ordered him to carry
1000 blocks from one Side of the
road to the
other side.
After carrying 900
blocks, he noticed that their 'Oga' was his
Primary School
classmate, he
went to complain to him, The Oga
was
really angry with what his Boys told his Long
time classmate to do, he
asked him ''have you started
carrying the
blocks?. the man said; ''I have
carried 900 already.
The oga said" Please don't be
angry,
''RETURN THEM'
join me for more at http://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/pajames/
Re: What Will U Do, If There Were No Money On Earth. by EFULEFU1(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Professor Vs Fuel Attendant / Jokes Ad.infinitum / Laughing Out Loud Vry Educative N Funny!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.