Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum (9879 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by doofanc: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Slimgrace: my sis was posted to Benue o
she's comin from kaduna bt she hasnt evn collectd her statement of result yet
she's stl in zaria
hop d orientation camp aint diffficult to locate
pls cn i get direct descriptions as to how she cn easily locate d camp ground?
tnx y'all

she shd make sure enters Pleasure Transport, New nyanyan or Benue links. They all have their parks in kaduna (when coming from kasuwa, just after st Gerald hosp. not sure of their Zaria park) these are the ones that will stop at wuruku. I'm saying this because most transporters from the north usually stop at lafia park for which you'll need to take another trip to wuruku. Safe trip.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Ovems(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
ajelerowale][b][/b]
What about sunday service,do dey board at army barrack,plz i need your urgent reply[/quote] @ Ajelerowale, is sunday service a transport line? I only know of Pleasure Travels at Barracks. In Iddo, you will have variety of buses but if you live around Barracks, there's no need to get to Iddo. You will love it in Benue.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by doofanc: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
To all prospective corpers, you may get a vehicle (usually bus) going directly to wannune. but like most people have said, its perhaps better to take a Gboko bound vehicle and stop at d camp since its very easy to locate: large expanse of fenced land by the road just before you get to wannune town. A statue of corper is in front.

The fair ranges from 250 (taxi) to 150 (bus).
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by doofanc: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Max'diamond:
Benue is a cool and save state 2 serve.bt benue is HIV state..Almost every body in benue are HIV POSITIVE.food are cheap in benue especially in gboko..i serve in benue gboko 2010/2011 batch B. Take care all.enjoy urself in benue state bt beware of HIV.

current prevalence is 12.7% how does that translate to 'everybody?' Mumu like you.

To all: is a lovely place and you'll enjoy it here. When you're eventally posted to your LG, your hosts, be they Tivs, idomas, Igedes or Igala (or even Igbos) will be very pleased to have you.

WELCOME TO THE FOOD BASKET!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by ajelerowale: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ovems: ajelerowale][b][/b]
What about sunday service,do dey board at army barrack,plz i need your urgent reply @ Ajelerowale, is sunday service a transport line? I only know of Pleasure Travels at Barracks. In Iddo, you will have variety of buses but if you live around Barracks, there's no need to get to Iddo. You will love it in Benue.
I mean do dey travel on sunday mornin
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Ovems(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
ajelerowale:
I mean do dey travel on sunday mornin
They should. You can still go tomorrow to confirm but I don't think there's a transport service that don't work on Sundays. Just get there as early as 6am.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by elari(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
N.B. 4 those who can't make it 2 Wanunne, u can sleep in any of the numerous hotels in Makurdi.Benue hotel, Royal choice Inn, Doo palace, Plaza among numerous high paying ones. High level guest house, Shan hotel and Bem hotel are also affordable; afterall its just one night. Then proceed to Wannune the next morning. Cheap food, house and girl in whatever part of the state u r posted. U can also reach me on 08065967994 to ease ur movement as i wud be glad 2 be of assistance. Though it should be noted that making money ventures are limited here. Bt i knw u will enjoy ur stay. Be blessed.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by rozaybaba: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
Max'diamond:
Benue is a cool and save state 2 serve.bt benue is HIV state..Almost every body in benue are HIV POSITIVE.food are cheap in benue especially in gboko..i serve in benue gboko 2010/2011 batch B. Take care all.enjoy urself in benue state bt beware of HIV.
Craze woman don show u pant abi?..wich kain talk b dat,sey almost everybody 4 benue state de HIV+..bros,make I no curse u o!..u jes d spoil my state name 4 notin..4rm where u ff come 4rm pple no gt HIV dere?

1 Like

Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Morgan1092(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Am posted 2 Benue but i reside in Aba - Abia State. How do i get 2 Gboko?
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Vincent41(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Not gona make use of my CArton of condom again...................na wa for SAHARI State....:......ii must redeploy
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Vincent41(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2012
To all my Friends dat are happy for their posting: CONGRATS but Those of us not happy wit our posting shld take heart and trust in GOD .............Being sad or Crying for de Whole day will never change anying
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by highchief3(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2012
moshoodn: YES BRO. . . YOU LODGE IN A HOTEL TILL MORNING. . .

YOU MIGHT NOT GET BENUE STRAIGHT FROM LASGIDI, BUT YOU CAN BOARD ABUJA, THEN WHEN YOU GET TO ABUJA, YOU BOARD BENUE.
you are wrong bro! U can go direct to benue, take a bus to gboko or makurdi then pick another one to wanunne where the camp is located, going through abuja is a waste of time. Safe trip guys
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Ovems(f): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2012
For those that can't go to a hotel, which I don't even think is necessary, just go to the NCCF family house and pass the night. You will be welcomed there and been in the midst of others will even help you with what to expect in camp and outside. You can ask questions and get accurate answers from present corpers. When the bus from Lagos or wherever, stops you at Wurukum in Makurdi, just take a bike from there to NCCF Family house at Ankpa Quaters, beside the state Inec office. The fare should not be more than 100naira.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by moshoodn(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2012
Ovems: For those that can't go to a hotel, which I don't even think is necessary, just go to the NCCF family house and pass the night. You will be welcomed there and been in the midst of others will even help you with what to expect in camp and outside. You can ask questions and get accurate answers from present corpers. When the bus from Lagos or wherever, stops you at Wurukum in Makurdi, just take a bike from there to NCCF Family house at Ankpa Quaters, beside the state Inec office. The fare should not be more than 100naira.
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. . . REALLY APPRECIATED!
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by ajelerowale: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2012
wat about d state allowee or iz nothing to write about
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by doofanc: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2012
Morgan1092: Am posted 2 Benue but i reside in Aba - Abia State. How do i get 2 Gboko?

i'm not too familiar with d east so i'm not sure if u can get a direct vehicle from Aba to Makudi. But i do know Peace Transport runs Aba - Otukpo. From Otukpo you can easily get to Makurdi. And from there locating the camp is easy. U can check my post above 4 directions.

another alternative is true 9th mile from where u'll easily get Otukpo or if you're lucky , makurdi direct.

Safe trip.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
Posted to Benue!intend leaving on monday!can i get to camp early
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by zugoboss(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
@bj88 ; from where? Its a 1 day journey from lag. But from Enugu its just 30mins drive. I was meant to go to lag but I dont think I can make it.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
zugoboss: @bj88 ; from where? Its a 1 day journey from lag. But from Enugu its just 30mins drive. I was meant to go to lag but I dont think I can make it.
am so confused!how many hrs to be precise?cos i just left Benin.am on my way 2 lagos
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by zugoboss(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Its a 12 hrs journey from lag. Leave very early like 6am bus from iddo park
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
zugoboss: Its a 12 hrs journey from lag. Leave very early like 6am bus from iddo park
oh my:that means i'll be in camp very late...hmmm
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
zugoboss: Its a 12 hrs journey from lag. Leave very early like 6am bus from iddo park
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by PearlandWhite(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
I stay in makurdi, if you need someone to help you out, reach me. Dnt hv money to give ohhhh...have a nice stay in Benue.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by PearlandWhite(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
@BjBB...frm lag, u must spend a nite in makurdi if u leave lag on monday
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
PearlandWhite: @BjBB...frm lag, u must spend a nite in makurdi if u leave lag on monday
does that mean its on tuesday i'll get to camp?
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by moshoodn(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
BJ88:
does that mean its on tuesday i'll get to camp?
OH MY GOSH!

BEAUTY, YOU POSTED TO BENUE ALSO? MY O MY!

YOU CAN COPY MY NUMBERS FROM MY FACEBOOK. . . PLS DO CALL ASAP. . .

WOW! THATS MY PRETTY BEAUTY.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Klinsdon(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls, my good people of nairaland and fellow prospective corpers, how do i get to NYSC CAMP coming from Ebonyi State? Which route is the best?
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Klinsdon(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
zugoboss: @bj88 ; from where? Its a 1 day journey from lag. But from Enugu its just 30mins drive. I was meant to go to lag but I dont think I can make it.
pls give me direction from ebonyi state or better still from enugu. Wen i get to 9th mile, what next?
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by doofanc: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2012
Klinsdon: pls give me direction from ebonyi state or better still from enugu. Wen i get to 9th mile, what next?

u may be lucky to get makurdi direct from 9th but its rare and may waste ur time.. Your best bet will be thru Oturkpo from where you'll get makurdi.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by zugoboss(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
just booked benue link from owerri to the gate of the camp.
Re: 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
zugoboss: just booked benue link from owerri to the gate of the camp.
are u leaving tonight?

(1) (2) (3)

Nassarawa State B14 Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna / Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.