Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here (10613 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by zikclassiq(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2012
adefash:
whats d purpose of this?
i wonda o!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Stanley700(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2012
Let her take flight from PH to Kano , from there she can continue the journey to Kastina is less than 2hrs
sixfoot+:
Please Nairaland mates,my younger sis was posted to Katsina. I have not followed the news on that state lately, watz the security situation over there like and how can one track there from PH by air. My parents are insisting she forfeits it,incidentally she also forfeited batch A of march 2012 for the same reasons. Plz advice as i just want her to go for camp then i will do whatever I can to redeploy her.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by zikclassiq(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2012
Vincent 4: Islam is not a religion but an organisation were people are brainwashed wit de so called Koran,den go into killing of innocentsouls in other to ve 7O virgins...........F #ck u @ all Muslem.......all of una are bokoharamist in one way or de other
guy chill nw?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Ezemarcel(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2012
from jos airport how long is bauchi...please i need help
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by zikclassiq(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2012
sixfoot+:
Please Nairaland mates,my younger sis was posted to Katsina. I have not followed the news on that state lately, watz the security situation over there like and how can one track there from PH by air. My parents are insisting she forfeits it,incidentally she also forfeited batch A of march 2012 for the same reasons. Plz advice as i just want her to go for camp then i will do whatever I can to redeploy her.
katsina is safe. So is zamfara and sokoto. Hav u heard anytin lyk bombing in these states? Na. D sharia wey una dy talk abt ther doesnt exist. Na jus our tinking jus dy overhype tinz.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by INAHJOSEP(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2012
sixfoot+:

Guy chill! D situation is nt as bad as people think,all ur sis need is prayer and trust in God.katsina is one of safest states in d north.all ur sis need to do when she's in katsina is to make sure her movement is well maped out and her ears should always be up.As per the possibility of getting to katsina by air,let her board a flight to kano then she can continue her jurney from here (am a southener presently in kano).katsina is just a stone thrown from Kano so N300 is more than enough to take her from kano to katsina.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Aleliberty(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2012
Posted to NASARAWA..any info about the place plz
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by redsun(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2012
Any youth corper that will be daft enough to go to the north with its very porous security in the name of youth service in a rogue nation is conclusively an educated zombie. Their presence will be similar to foreign aid workers in places like afganistan and somalia. Like a gold fish in a bowl of clean water.

Useless events like this are opportunities for the youths to stand up against the rogue leaders and refuse to comply to their useless and visionless agendas.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by 2sign: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2012
pls 4 those posted 2 d north,try stopin at dir office in abuja,dy do change 4 pple or afta d 3 wks go 2 d office with hope of displayin by cryin.it worked 4 me oh.on monday get 2 dir office and u mite b lucky.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by ariyebaba(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2012
@ nwabuforpeter & other nairalanders u are all welcome to ILORIN,KWARA STATE ( STATE OF HARMONY)

Every corp members will surely enjoy there stay................ Ilorin is peaceful....................
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by 2sign: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2012
zamfara is ok and peaceful.pls if u want 2 redeploy get a medical report from a govt hospital and when u're in camp patronise d clinic because u can't say u're sick with a terrible sicknes and not visit d clinic at least 1ce,heard TB works fast.

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by member10: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2012
Ezemarcel: from jos airport how long is bauchi...please i need help
Jo to bauhi is 45min drive
But don't know how long from airport. But if I were to guess I'll say if you land and to sort out things, get a cab and get to bauchi park, it'll take you 30-45min. But once your at bauchi park, the ride to bauchi is just 45min.
Goodluck
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by butpro(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2012
What of Abuja camp abeg?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by yyb14: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2012
useless thread....BTW why are u nt asking northern corpers posted to south to also cry out, since armed robbery,kidnapping,ritual killings,cannibalism etc.,etc.,also happen in d south
And why are u nt askin southern student in d north to come back home.

2 Likes

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2012
sixfoot+:
i served in katsina state(2007-2008)..though its relatively peaceful compared to other northern states.but for d fact that the anticipation of death seem worse than death itself,it wouldnt be Good to live in fear for one whole year....thats too long and too RISKY ..life is precious,dont risk it.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by cyril83(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2012
I served in zamfara and it wasn't easy thru out my stay
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by omicron(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2012
rhymz: Hmmmm.... I can see the apprehension in so many prospective otondos' faces.
Anyway, I am a batch A serving corpse member in Sokoto state. I share your apprehension and unwillingness. To be honest, it is a big challenge to still be here in Sokoto state.
However, I feel it is pertinent that we dispel some distortion, half-truths and many times outright lies that one hears all the time about the North. Seriously guys, it is not every part of the North that is unsafe, that impression is wrong. There are state in the North that are relatively calm and peaceful. States like Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Adamawa, kwara, Yola are safe to be honest. Besides, I feel the experience one gets here gives you a better understanding of Nigeria. Let's all have positive mindset. Another shocker many of you will see here when you come is the large population of southerners here especially Igbos and Yorubas, mehn, we full ground for here o. . . . we even have markets dominated by southern traders, come see me as i dey shine for babes as I dey switch from Igbo language enter yoruba language everytime I come in contact with southerners in Sokoto here...lol.
Am trying so hard to learn some Hausa myself. .lol. . Foodstuff here is cheap but the ones grown in south are slightly expensive. . .like me wey dey inside villa, we hardly get foodstuff like vagetables, oha leave, fresh fish and co unless of course you go to sokoto town.
As for the flexing boys like Moi. .hahahaha social life for north dull o, me no go lie o but boys still dey flex especially if your PPA na town e dey. . . Coded Babes dem dey here small too o, plus u can flex with other southern babes here too, them berekete for town. . . .try hook up with one corper chic if you can make congie no kill boys. . No go try near their gals especially if na villa dem post you o. .lol. .
Dont know about others but here in Sokoto, state allawee na 4k, some LGA pays local allawee like my own Sabon Birnin pays 3k ass allawee. . .gals even have it better with all that polio program they do every month and get like 9k or so.. . . The camps are secured but all man still get use him head here. .like me, I don already cancel any religious activities for here, me no dey go places where ppl plenty, I prefer the villa wey I even dey sef. . I no wan die abeg . .lol. .but thats jusy me o. .i ve never been a religious person anyway. . As per camp address for sokoto. . Once dem drop you for camp, take a bike to Farfaru technical college. . Ppl wey dey come from south na 2 days journey o. .lol. .like me I hear am o when I came in here from Onitsha. . But if you have got family or friends in Sokoto like me, I go advise say make the person reach abj rest there before continuing that way u no go feel am much. . .lol
anyway goodluck to you all. .
Any chick posted to Sokoto holla at your boy yo..lol
thanks bro!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by marcopollo(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2012
leezzano: yes plz like said earlier, dey r safe n I will not only send my children even myself. Dia r copers presently serving in all dis states, wat av u heard from dem?
Hm! Weldone ehn. I just knw u dnt knw wat ure saying. Come n tel my cousin dat was postd 2 kebbi dat n he wil curse u 2 ur face.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by cyril83(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2012
yyb14: useless thread....BTW why are u nt asking northern corpers posted to south to also cry out, since armed robbery,kidnapping,ritual killings,cannibalism etc.,etc.,also happen in d south
And why are u nt askin southern student in d north to come back home.
what an I'm.be.c.I.le brain...have u ever been to the north let alone serving for one good year full of fear,anticipation of death,life threatening,freedom restriction stil counting,my broda you definately don't know what we r talking here.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by jessMena(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2012
I was posted to Kaduna n my cousin Yobe sad
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by chemashie(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2012
Ezemarcel: please from jos airport to bauchi is how long
Are you kidding me or u r fooling yasef? Jos to bauchi should be less dan 1hr drive. You can‘t a flight from jos to abj let alone jos to bauchi.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by awesomet1(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Ezemarcel: please from jos airport to bauchi is how long
Roughly 2 hrs max
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Rhymez(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Benissues: Broda,no cause 4 alarm,kebbi is one of d most peaceful state in d north...i servd dere....its cool...wish u al d best
Thank you dude
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by latbas(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2012
NwabufoPeter: sad I was posted to Kwara State,Ilorin.Please whats the distance from Onitsha to Ilorin.Am I suppose to begin my journey on Sunday been 1st or on that 2nd?.Pals,please help me ooo.
.it is just a day journey and kwara is very very very peaceful
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Eazeee(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2012
GOOD NEWS!!
4 dos peeps posted 2 Kebbi state hia is a life line 4 u. Try as much as possible @ d camp 2 work ur posting 2 ZURU L.G.A which is d only christian dorminated local govt. in kebbi state inhibited by non Hausas whose tribe is ZURU. ever heard of General ISHAYA BAMAIYI? he is a zuru christian 4rom dat area so dat shud convince u of wat i said. but 4 dos of u dat belief in destiny in evritin, b prepared 2 stay disconnected 4rom d rest of d world cos dat state is stil livin in d past odawise its d most peaceful of all d haramites states. i served in ALIERO L.G.A way back 2008/2009 batch A. its peaceful but 2 dull 4 my liking. u are free 2 hang out wit ur fellow OTONDOS but 4 dia ladies,it can only b in ur dream apart 4rom Zuru girls.
Goodluck 2 u
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by cyril83(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2012
jessMena: I was posted to Kaduna n my cousin Yobe sad
as for kaduna,you have to be very careful and let ur ears be up,kaduna is hotter than fire now
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by clemmonce(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2012
to all those people posted to the north make sure u buy a bomb proof. now 4get joke cant SNG or oda pressure group protest about this rubbish na wetin go benefit dem they go protest about. i.di.ots
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by kheart(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2012
Nedu31: I was posted to Jigawa state,if they fail to redeploy me i will redeploy myself by all means.
jigawa aint that bad oh most especially duste n hadaija.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by manucho: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2012
ztar:
same here oh....any info at all..i heard its a sharia state oh....
Kebbi is a very peaceful state, im serving there presently so stop listening to any false thing about the state, the only problem is the weather and with time you will adapt. In northern states you dont mess with their gurls but corfas fit date una sefs so no lele
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Ezemarcel(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2012
كلورين:
Jo to bauhi is 45min drive
But don't know how long from airport. But if I were to guess I'll say if you land and to sort out things, get a cab and get to bauchi park, it'll take you 30-45min. But once your at bauchi park, the ride to bauchi is just 45min.
Goodluck
thanks bro...insha Allah
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Funkymallam(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2012
megaplaza: what do you guys think of Jigawa state, thats wia i was posted. Wats the shortest route from onitsha to Jigawa

Take a bus to kano first (about 12hrs). Then kano to jigawa (less than 2hrs)
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by buchai: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2012
I served in Borno though d area wasnt bad as it where now. Wen i was going 4 registratn wher i was postd 2 serve in MMC (during my primary assignmnt ) on my wy (ard 5am or sumtin afta 5) i confrontd security men(if it wher nw i cn cal dem bh) along dat Lake child Hotel i trekkd 4rm our family house close 2 Immamalik sec sch in jerusalem ' wasnt familiar wit all short route ard d town dem. A voice sid 2 me bros run 4 ur lyf, it was alryd a war within me 2 run or nt 2, i decided nt 2 cos i dnt kn any wher 2 run 2. Though i was vry mch afraid meetg four of dem wt der weapons dey askd me who i be? i told dem an a copper n wher i dey go? I'm going 2 MMC. Dey leav me walker der wy ds happaned 2007. I rili thank God 4 evrytin. Inspite of it all, i stl rememba borno wit mch love though i detest d killing n bombg of innocent lives i pray 4 us 2 support one anoda n leav all ds killing n bombg it wont take us any where. May God grant us peace unity love n progress we truly nid all of ds in our country nw n 4va IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Registration Commences / What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.