Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here (10617 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Ezemarcel(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2012
please from jos airport to bauchi is how long
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Oluwashegzy(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2012
Am posted to kaduna, i nid ur help on how i can get to camp tru road and how many hours. Thanks
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by not2long(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2012
I was posted to adamawa and i knew it was a no situation for me.all my siblings,my relatives even my foes said i should not go.but i still pity some of my mates posted to jos and they are going.seems most people are ignorant that re-deployment it not easy.so am staying back till november do some tangible thing with my life.just imagine my parents calling me for two days and its not going through.thinking that am already bombed.my advise is that DO NOT GO NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR. And camp for borno adamawa and yobe opens on the 23rd of july not 2nd like others.many people are killed daily that you wont read in the newspaper.all the best

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by obimiheka(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2012
I did my nysc orientation camp in Ondo state,was very peaceful though.Those for batch B posted in the north should take up as a challenge,we are praying for u guys and God will certainly see u all thru for dis r weeks.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by megaplaza(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2012
what do you guys think of Jigawa state, thats wia i was posted. Wats the shortest route from onitsha to Jigawa

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by tunax5loon(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2012

I DID 6MONTHS OF MY SERVICE IN YOBE..MARCH-AUGUST 2011. THE BEAUTIFUL PLACES HAVE BEEN BURNT TO ASHES E.G CAMP, 1ST BANK DAMAT. FED SECT. ETC
MY ADVICE IS THAT IF YOU CAN REJECT IT, GOOD.. BUT IF YOU MUST GO AT ALL COST, THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.. SOME EDUCATED HAUSAS ARE GOOD PEOPLE. BUT MAJORITY OF THE ALMAJIRINS HAVE BEEN POISONED TO HACK CORPERS DOWN. THEY SEE US AS THE ENEMIES. AFTER THE ELECTIONS, THEY THOUGHT WE RIGGED JONA IN..
MOST OF THEIR MEDIA HOUSES ARE AIRED IN HAUSA. YU NEED INTERNET CONNECTION 24/7 OR ELSE, YOU WON'T KNOW WEN THE WARE WILL GET TO YOUR ZONE.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by omenziate(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2012
Anywhere from Niger state upward then na God hand u dey o. Abokis could b savages and beasts at times. But truth is not errone wil be granted redeployment, if its possible, go to a hospital, get some medical records, present it in camp.u might b lucky, but make sure d sickness na big one o .
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by declem(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2012
@sixfoot...katsina is vry safe..since all d bombing,nothin hs hpn in dat state..ur sis can go 4d camp n deploy later..best of luck..
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Jamji: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2012
chukwuka E: I was successfully posted to cross river state.let share contact if you are posted to cross river so that we can rock together there.No.+23480347d3740/pin 2399EE25.Respect to you all [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by JFACTOR1(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2012
Dankota1: @Dankota, PLEASE STOP ALL THAT HYPOCRISIES, FOR UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY POST REQUESTING ALL STUDENTS FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA STUDYING IN THE NORTH BACK TO THE SOUTH. I DO BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE SOUTHERN STUDENTS IN THE NORTH THAN THOSE POSTED AS NYSC.

seems like you reason from your anus. Which of them was posted to those schools by FG. They willingly went there by themselves.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Jamji: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2012
chukwuka E: I was successfully posted to cross river state.let share contact if you are posted to cross river so that we can rock together there.No.+23480347d3740/pin 2399EE25.Respect to you all [/color][color=#990000]
you wan do nysc or you wan go rock?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2012
Ezemarcel: i was posted to bauchi,but theDG i have one question for you,IF I AM TO BE YOUR CHILD WOULD YOU HAVE POSTED ME TO BAUCHI..?.GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
bros redeploy fast.bauchi people are very hostile and wicked.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by akj26(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Nedu31: I was posted to Jigawa state,if they fail to redeploy me i will redeploy myself by all means.
Jigawa state is ok & it's D most secured & friendly part in D North.I just find my service year dis June(batch B)
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2012
megaplaza: what do you guys think of Jigawa state, thats wia i was posted. Wats the shortest route from onitsha to Jigawa
seek redeployment.jigawa is close to kano.it is only a matter of time before the boko crises spreads to jigawa.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2012
not2long: I was posted to adamawa and i knew it was a no situation for me.all my siblings,my relatives even my foes said i should not go.but i still pity some of my mates posted to jos and they are going.seems most people are ignorant that re-deployment it not easy.so am staying back till november do some tangible thing with my life.just imagine my parents calling me for two days and its not going through.thinking that am already bombed.my advise is that DO NOT GO NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR. And camp for borno adamawa and yobe opens on the 23rd of july not 2nd like others.many people are killed daily that you wont read in the newspaper.all the best
jos is ok.far safer than other states like bauchi,kano,gombe,borno.once you get to camp,interact with those who know jos so that you will know which places to avoid ie angwan rogo-hausa/fulani qtrs. the bombings/crises in jos are being imported from kano and other northern cities by people who dont want jos to have peace,but they will fail.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by bakila: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2012
Nedu31: I was posted to Jigawa state,if they fail to redeploy me i will redeploy myself by all means.

Lucky you
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by nnalove(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2012
Then sb should provide a solution now. let we know d next and process those posted in d northern or death ZONE have 2 follow for them 2 be re-deployed or transfer 2 other safety zone. God will guide U all. if no action is taking regardless of d crisis.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by daregold: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2012
WE NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS FOR THIS COUNTRY, FOR GOD TO REMOVE DEVILISH LEADERS AND GIVE US RIGHT THINKING AND GODLY LEADERS.

THOSE OF YOU NOT LIVING IN THE NORTH ARE ONLY HEARING LESS THAN HALF STORY OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.BOMBS AND GUN SHORTS ARE BECOMING NORMAL THING, THE NORTH IS TANTAMOUNT TO A WAR ZONE IN NIGERIA.

WE WERE ALL HERE LAST YEAR WHEN SOUTHERN COPPERS WERE SLAUGHTERED LIKE CHICKENS IN THE NORTH.

MY ADVISE TO ALL THE COPPERS POSTED TO THE NORTH FROM RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS IN THE SOUTH IS TO GROUP UP THEMSELVES AND GO TO THE STATE HOUSE OF THEIR STATE TO MAKE A PEACE DEMONSTRATION TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT LETTING THEM TO KNOW THEY CANNOT SERVE IN THE NORTH DUE TO INSECURITY.

IF THAT IS DONE IN RESPECTIVE SOUTHERN STATES, THIS EVIL ACTION WILL BE REVERSED.

MY THE LORD DELIVER US FROM EVIL MEN IN THIS NATION.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2012
Yobe,bauchi,borno,kano are completely unsafe.as for adamawa,gombe;they are relatively safe,benue,jos,taraba are safe.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2012
megaplaza: what do you guys think of Jigawa state, thats wia i was posted. Wats the shortest route from onitsha to Jigawa

theres no short route to jigawa unless u are flying. Enter a luxurious bus from onitsha to kano (sabon-gari). Then ask people at d park how to get to dutse. They'll be willing to help cos they knw ur a corper and most definitely u won't be alone u wud see oda corpers like u. Safe journey to the "new world"
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by playahP(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2012
I wouldn't advice anybody to serve in the north.... I remember the sabon giri massacre in kano!!!! Sometimes the place is calm; but trouble starts with no warning and its leaves behind collosal damages!!!! Please the whole north (except maybe jos) is highly unsafe!! Thank you!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by rhymz(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2012
Hmmmm.... I can see the apprehension in so many prospective otondos' faces.
Anyway, I am a batch A serving corpse member in Sokoto state. I share your apprehension and unwillingness. To be honest, it is a big challenge to still be here in Sokoto state.
However, I feel it is pertinent that we dispel some distortion, half-truths and many times outright lies that one hears all the time about the North. Seriously guys, it is not every part of the North that is unsafe, that impression is wrong. There are state in the North that are relatively calm and peaceful. States like Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Adamawa, kwara, Yola are safe to be honest. Besides, I feel the experience one gets here gives you a better understanding of Nigeria. Let's all have positive mindset. Another shocker many of you will see here when you come is the large population of southerners here especially Igbos and Yorubas, mehn, we full ground for here o. . . . we even have markets dominated by southern traders, come see me as i dey shine for babes as I dey switch from Igbo language enter yoruba language everytime I come in contact with southerners in Sokoto here...lol.
Am trying so hard to learn some Hausa myself. .lol. . Foodstuff here is cheap but the ones grown in south are slightly expensive. . .like me wey dey inside villa, we hardly get foodstuff like vagetables, oha leave, fresh fish and co unless of course you go to sokoto town.
As for the flexing boys like Moi. .hahahaha social life for north dull o, me no go lie o but boys still dey flex especially if your PPA na town e dey. . . Coded Babes dem dey here small too o, plus u can flex with other southern babes here too, them berekete for town. . . .try hook up with one corper chic if you can make congie no kill boys. . No go try near their gals especially if na villa dem post you o. .lol. .
Dont know about others but here in Sokoto, state allawee na 4k, some LGA pays local allawee like my own Sabon Birnin pays 3k ass allawee. . .gals even have it better with all that polio program they do every month and get like 9k or so.. . . The camps are secured but all man still get use him head here. .like me, I don already cancel any religious activities for here, me no dey go places where ppl plenty, I prefer the villa wey I even dey sef. . I no wan die abeg . .lol. .but thats jusy me o. .i ve never been a religious person anyway. . As per camp address for sokoto. . Once dem drop you for camp, take a bike to Farfaru technical college. . Ppl wey dey come from south na 2 days journey o. .lol. .like me I hear am o when I came in here from Onitsha. . But if you have got family or friends in Sokoto like me, I go advise say make the person reach abj rest there before continuing that way u no go feel am much. . .lol
anyway goodluck to you all. .
Any chick posted to Sokoto holla at your boy yo..lol

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2012
I was posted 2 bauchi..I wounder why i should go when GEJ has never steped his feet on dia soil. d should contunie playin politics with our life God is watchin

1 Like

Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by member10: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2012
chima12: Yobe,bauchi,borno,kano are completely unsafe.as for adamawa,gombe;they are relatively safe,benue,jos,taraba are safe.

Why are you exaggerating now!? Scaring people too much.

@tyopic
If you notice, most people talking ill about all this places are neither been to the north or just came for a short stay. I don't stay in plateau, maiduguri or yobe, so I can't say for thoes places but other places in the north are not so bad! People make it sound like immediately a person gets off the bus they slit his throat or people are being blown up everyday!
Besides you might end up being posted to a local government to do your ppa far away from the trouble in town.
I am not saying you should defy you parents and come up north, but just trying to let people know that human being live up here going about their daily normal life, except for the few times that some idiots decide to ruin it and go about blowing places.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by dddx: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2012
please dont ever go to north if you've been posted there... i beg u with the head of your mother..... yesiioooo i beg you with the head of your mother.
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by member10: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2012
rhymz: Hmmmm.... I can see the apprehension in so many prospective otondos' faces.
Anyway, I am a batch A serving corpse member in Sokoto state. I share your apprehension and unwillingness. To be honest, it is a big challenge to still be here in Sokoto state.
However, I feel it is pertinent that we dispel some distortion, half-truths and many times outright lies that one hears all the time about the North. Seriously guys, it is not every part of the North that is unsafe, that impression is wrong. There are state in the North that are relatively calm and peaceful. States like Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Adamawa, kwara, Yola are safe to be honest. Besides, I feel the experience one gets here gives you a better understanding of Nigeria. Let's all have positive mindset. Another shocker many of you will see here when you come is the large population of southerners here especially Igbos and Yorubas, mehn, we full ground for here o. . . . we even have markets dominated by southern traders, come see me as i dey shine for babes as I dey switch from Igbo language enter yoruba language everytime I come in contact with southerners in Sokoto here...lol.
Am trying so hard to learn some Hausa myself. .lol. . Foodstuff here is cheap but the ones grown in south are slightly expensive. . .like me wey dey inside villa, we hardly get foodstuff like vagetables, oha leave, fresh fish and co unless of course you go to sokoto town.
As for the flexing boys like Moi. .hahahaha social life for north dull o, me no go lie o but boys still dey flex especially if your PPA na town e dey. . . Coded Babes dem dey here small too o, plus u can flex with other southern babes here too, them berekete for town. . . .try hook up with one corper chic if you can make congie no kill boys. . No go try near their gals especially if na villa dem post you o. .lol. .
Dont know about others but here in Sokoto, state allawee na 4k, some LGA pays local allawee like my own Sabon Birnin pays 3k ass allawee. . .gals even have it better with all that polio program they do every month and get like 9k or so.. . . The camps are secured but all man still get use him head here. .like me, I don already cancel any religious activities for here, me no dey go places where ppl plenty, I prefer the villa wey I even dey sef. . I no wan die abeg . .lol. .but thats jusy me o. .i ve never been a religious person anyway. . As per camp address for sokoto. . Once dem drop you for camp, take a bike to Farfaru technical college. . Ppl wey dey come from south na 2 days journey o. .lol. .like me I hear am o when I came in here from Onitsha. . But if you have got family or friends in Sokoto like me, I go advise say make the person reach abj rest there before continuing that way u no go feel am much. . .lol

Exactly my point!
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by member10: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2012
dddx: please dont ever go to north if you've been posted there... i beg u with the head of your mother..... yesiioooo i beg you with the head of your mother.
See another one! undecided
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2012
rhymz: Hmmmm.... I can see the apprehension in so many prospective otondos' faces.

asin bros ur talk make sense die. When i first see jigawa i wan die. Till date its still a challenge being there. Dem carry me go 1 rotten village wey dem no get fresh tomatoes, vegetables, fresh fish etc. For here dem no dey kill cows. They rather worship them and use dem for transportation. I even hear say in some areas na camel them dey use. Social life dull die unless u dey dutse sha buh i don get one corper babe (wetin man go do?). Every where for here na "ba shiga". Almajiris full d place. As for church i don bone. The language hard buh i don dey learn cosd students i dey teach no too dey hear english. State allawie na 5k. The state is peaceful sha. Na batch A i dey
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Benissues(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2012
Broda,no cause 4 alarm,kebbi is one of d most peaceful state in d north...i servd dere....its cool...wish u al d best
Rhymez: I was posted to Kebbi state. Pls guys how that place be like?
Re: Posted To NORTH, Cry Out Here by Benissues(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2012
Its a cool place.....dey dnt disturb...except u re a trouble maker.......
ztar:
same here oh....any info at all..i heard its a sharia state oh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan After NYSC? Career, Masters Or Japa. Here's What To Do For Each / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members / NYSC Registration Procedures 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions By PCMs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.