Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference (14488 Views)

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by ambrosini593(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Remember him? At one point he was the most cursed man on the internet, all because he removed shoe from the leg of many Nigerians. Here is an old picture of Nigerian President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The changes he has undergone is quite clear and almost comical when one decides to spot the differences

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Faithlovewinner: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
Same face
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by xrazzy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SEE HOW HE RESEMBLE A CRIMINAL BEEN PARADED BY NAIJA POLICE

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by economia: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm... Oporoko!
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by freecocoa(f): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
And we would actually achieve what by comparing the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by dirahm: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ple generally tend 2 appear better wit age.GEJ's no exception!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by xanadu333: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
he look like BH suspect

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Isaleeko2: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ol' boy. My Presido don suffer before before o. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Sike(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Money is really good.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
they ought to have snapped the picture full length, so one can know if he was actually without shoe.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by undet: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
x-razzy:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SEE HOW HE RESEMBLE A CRIMINAL BEEN PARADED BY NAIJA POLICE

LWKM! Abeg no take laff kii me o. You just dissed the CEO of 'NO SHOES FOUNDATION INC' like that. Don't worry expect a surprise from him in Oct 1st for you and you only.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by gegee(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
how many times una go put up this picture
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by shaneroberts26: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
And how da hell did dis make it to d front page Mr Mod?
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by eazyway: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
no difference, same flat tommy, same face only for the rosy cheeks. this man is really God sent. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by inspirenet: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Isale_eko: Ol' boy. My Presido don suffer before before o. grin

cheesy
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by killuminati(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2012
He looks so dullllllllll! No wondergrin
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by killuminati(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
gegee: how many times una go put up this picture
I tire my brother.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by dedeike: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Again, the spin doctors are at work. This time trying to use the picture of our dear president, in the days of his youth, to drive home their blackmail. But it will not work. I dare anybody who has a better picture of his or her youthful days to put it up so we can draw comparisons. Till then, i hve to leave and ponder how the moderators managed to allow this topic make the front page.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by canuck(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
gegee: how many times una go put up this picture

First time I'm seeing this, so re-posts have their benefits.

@OP: Young president looks cool jor. Doesn't he look as good as Obama in his younger days too?

I would have loved to see a pic with a full image sha - Just to confirm if he indeed had NO SHOES! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by cjay4luv: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
una na go kill person 4 dis forum.however i think we should refrain from
calling our president names.
@ topic
the president didnt seem to change much
money jst made him look more chubby
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Louis88: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Some people really lack hand work,putting an psic of the president just to encourage talk,I tire for una o
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by MrLee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hw e take affect orner? Sample ur old picture make we c hw u look like dat time AMEBO WEY NO GET WORK.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by ebamma(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
ok now we don see am, wat next
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
I want to believe the guys he took that picture with are no longer his friends.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by EMPERORZIMUS: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr president is truly a 9igerian and extra destined for greatest things.(its only he who have seen dat know).at least our president has tasted da poor side of life shore HE (GEJ) he knows wat we all soffering and we pray he tackles dem well.

Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by CY09: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
EMPEROR ZIMUS: Mr president is truly a 9igerian and extra destined for greatest things.(its only he who have seen dat know).at least our president has tasted da poor side of life shore HE (GEJ) he knows wat we all soffering and we pray he tackles dem well.
Guy u wowo sha oooo! Where do u av ur hair cut? Abeg GEJ beat u for beauty contest! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by NAJALYN: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
The stress, rigous of governance has taken a very great toll. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Al-Majiri's robed, and such a sombre-look. He doesnt look like someone who believed he could EVER become the president.
Me think GEJ was just a desperado, or better put: Hustler, who entered politics for survival, and not for REAL CHANGE. Its best we call him an ACCIDENTAL LEADER.
Anyways, hes seen worse days than Bokoharam are provoking. I dont think he will have any sleepless nights if the whole country goes to hell. No wonder he doesnt give "A DAMN".
I love him still, and would do anything to be in his shoes as well. Thanks for sharing this pix. Atleast, it provokes HOPE in a Nobody like myself.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by dasparrow: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
ambrosini593: Remember him? At one point he was the most cursed man on the internet, all because he removed shoe from the leg of many Nigerians. Here is an old picture of Nigerian President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The changes he has undergone is quite clear and almost comical when one decides to spot the differences

His face has not changed. He just looks older now.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by psychero: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2012
You people should not insult our president oooo. Great men have days of little beginning. That was who he was before, today he is the president of one of the greatest Nation in the world.
Re: Picture Of Gej In His Younger Years And Now. A Big Difference by Heymus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Indeed God has really blessed him, so ask God to change ur own story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dissident PDP Governors’ Jet Grounded In Abuja ! / Rerun: INEC Materials Arrive Rivers State - Photos / El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.