Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet (32089 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Invitation For Interview Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by eloho85(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Vergil:

Hey,
What's your field of study? If you don't mind me asking

I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2012
eloho85:

I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering

How many years experience? And when is your test date?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by kpompey: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Hi everyone,I received another notification from dragnet today to come for the second aptitude test on Wednesday @ the same charmcity,I did the first on the 9th of July.Please is their anyone with the same notification?Don't know what to do cos I have to travel again under two weeks,all for test and not for interview.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by tyoseni(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2012
I got thesame text, how tru, hope its not computer error message
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Decee(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2012
I got dsame txt,is like der was cheatn at d 1st apt txt,is lke dis is a repeat.mayb afrihub is nt realiable,dats y dey want 2 use chams dis tyme,is nt a 2nd stage i guess
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by zenga: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
For those dat said dey ve received d invitation d second time. They should note dat at d end of d message, it was said that if u have written dis test already, kindly ignore this message. cheers
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by jstringz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
D text clearly stated it is a re-write and nt a 2nd test or 2nd stage and it applies 2 all candidates. There was exam malpractice as some candidates already have some of d questions. People use their mobile fones 2 snap d screen and over time have compiled a comprehensive study pack. Mobil believes in an egalitarian recruitment process and would not tolerate such heinous crimes. 2 d bad guyz dis na una 'one day 4 d owner'
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by babefieka(f): 4:07am On Aug 28, 2012
Has anyone received text for the second phase?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dont know if the mobil hopefuls are on another thread....got a mail from them today for the skill test.

Its on the 22nd of sept....any other person with same mail?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Femsyn(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Oga ceeboy, how are u gonna do NB and mobil?? U're everywhere o. Funny; I realised a lot of popular apt tests will be going down on d 22nd. Abi dem plan am?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Femsyn: Oga ceeboy, how are u gonna do NB and mobil?? U're everywhere o. Funny; I realised a lot of popular apt tests will be going down on d 22nd. Abi dem plan am?
Chairman I sent a mail 2 the Mobil guy for reschedule...waiting his reply....I pray NB should be in the afternoon then I could make it.

About being everywhere....bro I need it oh.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by NoQualms1(f): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2012
ceeboy: Dont know if the mobil hopefuls are on another thread....got a mail from them today for the skill test.

Its on the 22nd of sept....any other person with same mail?

Yes, they've started calling for the skills test to be held on 22nd of Sept.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Ballotelle(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2012
Pls i have problem with my email what can i do to know if i have been invited or anybody with idea of how i can solve an email problem when i av 4goten my security questions
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Ballotelle(m): 4:30am On Sep 17, 2012
@all. Pls i await your reply/suggestions
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by fembas316(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2012
ceeboy:
Chairman I sent a mail 2 the Mobil guy for reschedule...waiting his reply....I pray NB should be in the afternoon then I could make it.

About being everywhere....bro I need it oh.

@ceeboy, has Mobil responded to your mail? cos am also in your shoe.....kinda confused sha..
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2012
fembas316:

@ceeboy, has Mobil responded to your mail? cos am also in your shoe.....kinda confused sha..
Yeah they have...said it cant be rescheduled....the test wouldnt last for more than 2 hours so we can do quickly and try and meet up with NB.
Cheers.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by fembas316(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2012
ceeboy:
Yeah they have...said it cant be rescheduled....the test wouldnt last for more than 2 hours so we can do quickly and try and meet up with NB.
Cheers.
Thanks boss!!
Were u also scheduled for 8.00 am? kindly equip me with your phone number make we relate...
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2012
fembas316:
Thanks boss!!
Were u also scheduled for 8.00 am? kindly equip me with your phone number make we relate...
Yeah scheduled for 8.00 am too...about the number thing...sent you a message...let me know if you get it.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by fembas316(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2012
ceeboy:
Yeah scheduled for 8.00 am too...about the number thing...sent you a message...let me know if you get it.

I didnt get that bro
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
fembas316:

I didnt get that bro

Okay....xxzzz...would remove in 30mins...Holla.

Guess thats you calling would get back soon.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by fembas316(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ceeboy I got that... called u just now but u didnt pick...
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ballotelle: @all. Pls i await your reply/suggestions
If you still have the print out for the aptitude test...get the email address of the recruiter...send him a polite mail telling him you cant logon to your previous mail...that you want him to check if that mail is among those he sent skill invite to.
Cheers
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by fembas316(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ ceeboy, have u checked ur time for Function based test?
am scheduled for 12:30pm
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
fembas316: @ ceeboy, have u checked ur time for Function based test?
am scheduled for 12:30pm
Same time too bro...pray mobil starts early...lets try and get to the venue early.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Ballotelle(m): 3:43am On Sep 19, 2012
Pls can sm1 help me with the email address that sent the invitation for aptitude test.response needed.tnx
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by letr: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
ae
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ballotelle: Pls can sm1 help me with the email address that sent the invitation for aptitude test.response needed.tnx
Send me a PM and i would reply you with his email address.

To do that click on my user ID then click on send email message.

Cheers.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Ballotelle(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
@all.tnx 4 d response.i av been able to open nw
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by MDYA: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2012
did mobil called for selection test after the re write apptitude test with dragnet
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
MDYA: did mobil called for selection test after the re write apptitude test with dragnet
A skill test was conducted on sept 22 after the rewrite. The outcome of that test is still been awaited.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by klint16: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gud day, Thanks frnds I love wat we do here.pls i need the aptitude test question wit d abstract.pls if anybody can help send it to obiklint16@yahoo.com tanks

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2012
Guess the calls have finished coming in...congrats to those that made it to the interview stage.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.