Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet (32066 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Invitation For Interview Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by emmablow1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
Pls,,i got the IV text but no e mail has been sent 2 me yet.besides, alot of guyz av been requesting for d preparatory materials but no one has claim to av any.pls house help us with d adequate format test for dragnet on oil & gas test pleaseeeeeee.(loveme2k2@yahoo.com)God bless!!
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by urhobotie: 5:54am On Jul 05, 2012
Special greetings to everyone..ur conversations has been insightful so far..Please I am also writing the test this wknd..Anyone with useful info particularly d verbal reasoning pls forward to ma mail box..smartpaul2009@yahoo.com.tnx and God bless..
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by NoQualms1(f): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2012
Hello people, the only message I got so far is the one asking me to choose my preferred test location which I did. I hope I will still be called for the test because I'll be travelling from a far place. I need to prepare myself. Maybe I should just ignore the whole thing sef.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Decee(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2012
Frndz d hour has cum.i wish 2 say dat 4 dose askin 4 materials,pls check www.fibonacci.com and also www.psychometricreasoning.com.u ll find practice questions on all question type with detailed explanatn.study dem carefuly n it ll help i bliv.gudluck 2 us all,we r der already by God grace.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Pergrace: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
Decee: Frndz d hour has cum.i wish 2 say dat 4 dose askin 4 materials,pls check www.fibonacci.com and also www.psychometricreasoning.com.u ll find practice questions on all question type with detailed explanatn.study dem carefuly n it ll help i bliv.gudluck 2 us all,we r der already by God grace.

the websites are not opening
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by adewumi7: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
My people pls how did u apply & send ur cv to dragnet?incase of subsequent vacancies?Awaiting ur responses.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by adewumi7: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
My people pls how did u apply & send ur cv to dragnet?incase of subsequent vacancies.Awaiting ur responses.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by aydj(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pergrace:

the websites are not opening
The website is www.fibonicci.com. Check the abstract questions, solutions are there too. Quite some fun. Gudluck.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Pergrace: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
aydj:
The website is www.fibonicci.com. Check the abstract questions, solutions are there too. Quite some fun. Gudluck.

thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by zenga: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2012
Halo pls those that have already written mobil test should give me tip please. I am yet to take mine. Just received d mail too
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
zenga: Halo pls those that have already written mobil test should give me tip please. I am yet to take mine. Just received d mail too

There are 3 sections
Verbal 20 questions 17mins comprising about 5 comprehensions...4 questions to 1 comprehension.
From the comprehension you would choose 2 options out of 4 that are true based on the passage.

Quantitative 20 questions 17mins comprising charts and tables...about 5 different chart/table to 4 questions.

Abstract 16 questions 16 mins...it comprises of all those funny shape thing...u can get practice samples from the one posted somewhere on this page.

In all you need to be fast and accurate...

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
mobsy:

Yes I am and the sender was someone with an exxonmobil email address. Please let me know if you are contacted.

Yes, same here. Was sooo contacted. The perspn was a 'she' from the name yh? Name was O_ _ te yh?
Thinking of calling her.

Funny, cos actually felt special when I received the email lol! Thinking, wow, I got emailed. Then I thought, had to be batch sent, since it started with, "Dear Candidate" lol!

This is for Engineering 2012 too right? Anybody doing this for the same Engineering 2012?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by kpompey: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2012
Thanks guyz,indeed U̶̲̥̅ are more than a million friend.ℓ̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ be writing mine 2morow mrning.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
zenga: Halo pls those that have already written mobil test should give me tip please. I am yet to take mine. Just received d mail too
Hi zenga,

I also recieved an E/mail from Dereck on Friday.I was told that they are to send me more details abount the test in the nearest future.Did you recieve such E/mail if yes have they sent u the test center and time.Below is what i received from them.

Good day,

You have been selected to participate in the 2012 Engineering Recruitment & Selection Process. The first step of the process is an aptitude test and you will be contacted shortly by our vendors, Dragnet Solutions Limited who will provide details about the test.

Candidates are reminded that irrespective of this invitation, they will NOT be permitted to take the tests if they do not meet the eligibility criteria (possession of Bachelor degree with a Second Class Upper in relevant engineering disciplines) as advertised.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Germ-Nig:

Hi zenga,

I also recieved an E/mail from Dereck on Friday.I was told that they are to send me more details abount the test in the nearest future.Did you recieve such E/mail if yes have they sent u the test center and time.Below is what i received from them.

Good day,

You have been selected to participate in the 2012 Engineering Recruitment & Selection Process. The first step of the process is an aptitude test and you will be contacted shortly by our vendors, Dragnet Solutions Limited who will provide details about the test.

Candidates are reminded that irrespective of this invitation, they will NOT be permitted to take the tests if they do not meet the eligibility criteria (possession of Bachelor degree with a Second Class Upper in relevant engineering disciplines) as advertised.

Hey Germ-Nig,
Hope u don't mind me asking. But how many years experience do u have working in ur field or are u a fresh graduate?
Just trying to understand something lol
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
urhobotie: Special greetings to everyone..ur conversations has been insightful so far..Please I am also writing the test this wknd..Anyone with useful info particularly d verbal reasoning pls forward to ma mail box..smartpaul2009@yahoo.com.tnx and God bless..

Hi Dear, I will be writing the test.please if you have smth about the test.send to ogbmartso@yahoo.de
thx
ugonna
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
Vergil:

Hey Germ-Nig,
Hope u don't mind me asking. But how many years experience do u have working in ur field or are u a fresh graduate?
Just trying to understand something lol

I think working experience less than 3 years is considered fresh graduate.have u written the test thx
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Germ-Nig:

I think working experience less than 3 years is considered fresh graduate.have u written the test thx

No haven't. Ah, didn't know that. So how many years experience u say you have? And what field are u in?
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Vergil:

No haven't. Ah, didn't know that. So how many years experience u say you have? And what field are u in?

I am in Chemical Engineering.2 years
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by tyoseni(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
Good day all, I was invited for the same test but not yet got the date, but i will be very grateful to anyone who can send me the require materials tyoseni@yahoo.com
Below is the copy of my invitation.

Good day,

C U ALL ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by gafplus(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
can some1 tell us on ds thread why ds DRAGNET ppl did not programme their computer facility such dat one can see his scores immediatelly you finish the test and probably quote the pass mark.coz ds one dat one is always kept in d dark after d test.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
@germ-nig, cheers for the answer. Guess maybe they're looking for Chemical engineers then and I'm guessing Geologists

Hold on! How about if somebody just shows up?lol! Bet they don't have any list or a way of knowing.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Vergil: @germ-nig, cheers for the answer. Guess maybe they're looking for Chemical engineers then and I'm guessing Geologists

Hold on! How about if somebody just shows up?lol! Bet they don't have any list or a way of knowing.
I personally think that it makes no sense going for the test without clear arrangement with them.i mean the venue,time and instructions on what to bring.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by GermNig: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
tyoseni: Good day all, I was invited for the same test but not yet got the date, but i will be very grateful to anyone who can send me the require materials tyoseni@yahoo.com
Below is the copy of my invitation.

Good day,

HEY TYOSENI,
when did you get the invitation.i got mine on friday.thanks

C U ALL ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by guruz: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
For dragnet GSE verbal, numeric and abstract questions send a mail to dragnet.questions@gmail.com
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by mobsy: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2012
ceeboy:

There are 3 sections
Verbal 20 questions 17mins comprising about 5 comprehensions...4 questions to 1 comprehension.
From the comprehension you would choose 2 options out of 4 that are true based on the passage.

Quantitative 20 questions 17mins comprising charts and tables...about 5 different chart/table to 4 questions.

Abstract 16 questions 16 mins...it comprises of all those funny shape thing...u can get practice samples from the one posted somewhere on this page.

In all you need to be fast and accurate...

Sorry just to clarify, did you say 2 options out of 4 or 1 out of 4?

Thanks.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by guruz: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2012
mobsy:

Sorry just to clarify, did you say 2 options out of 4 or 1 out of 4?

Thanks.

Yes he means for evry question they will ask "Which 2 of these statements must be true?"
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by ceeboy: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2012
@mobsy
You have to pick 2 answers that are true out of 4 options based on the passage for a single question.
All the best.
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by tyoseni(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
@Germ-Nig, I got the invitation on friday 6/7/12
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by eloho85(f): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hey everyone. Mine is set for this friday. Anyone with any useful tips pls email me (jewellerybird@hotmail.com). I only have a day to prepare. Thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by Vergil: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
eloho85: Hey everyone. Mine is set for this friday. Anyone with any useful tips pls email me (jewellerybird@hotmail.com). I only have a day to prepare. Thanks

Hey,
What's your field of study? If you don't mind me asking
Re: Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet by 3rdparty: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ those looking for past questions or practice questions, you do not have to prepare for anything. just be fast and accurate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment / How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview / 14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.