Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency (4178 Views)

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / Inconsistency In NYSC Orientation Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2016
NYSC shifted the date for the camping of A16 prospective corp members for the third time( from march30 to April 1 and now April27).

This is a show of shame and a sign of incompetency of NYSC to properly manage this scheme.

I don't know the reason behind this consistent inconsistency by NYSC but I am sure prospective corp members are tired of this because it is not only wasting our time but also disrupting our personal plans.

we can't fold our arms and watch NYSC waste our precious time, it is time for us to react...it is time for our voices to be heard..if they can't manage this scheme, they should scrap it or make it optional.

we can make this happen by protesting on social medias with hashtags like ;

#NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, these ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself.

cc

Dtobs

greycious

yorme

chumaster

chuxmyk

dreamcome2ru

ruthobaz

logodwhiz

yokiti , lalasticlala , crazyman , please help PCMs,

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Yes..

They are toying with the life of graduates like it's a joke to them.
You can't keep controlling us like a switch..

Why April 27th?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2016
who knows what will hapn next if we dont protest now? they myt just shift it to may20.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Darey00(m): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Olorun wa
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by cokerbku: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2016
I concur
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by youngwarlocks: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2016
They want to hurt us so Bad
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2016
youngwarlocks:
They want to hurt us so Bad
im telling u..

at least we deserve to know their reasons...maybe they are reasonable enough..

where is yokiti and lalasticlala when we need them?

please, let our voices b heard.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Some people can go mental if this flaw is not attended to properly. Haba! Why 27th again? In the face of this economic obscurity, political brouhaha, social unrest, ethnic bigotry, ineffectual leadership and religious relapse; we have been asked to stay idle for yet another month. Why? To the NYSC officials, Thunder Fire You!!!

Whether the delay is caused by unsorted national budget or because the 15Aa batch have not yet passed out, I don't care. The only certain thing is that thunder will fire all of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:
Some people can go mental if this flaw is not attended to properly. Haba! Why 27th again? In the face of this economic obscurity, political brouhaha, social unrest, ethnic bigotry, ineffectual leadership and religious relapse; we have been asked to stay idle for yet another month. Why? To the NYSC officials, Thunder Fire You!!!

Whether the delay is caused by unsorted national budget or because the 15Aa batch have not yet passed out, I don't care. The only certain thing is that thunder will fire all of you
it is annoying....

we deserve to b treated better...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
it is annoying....

we deserve to b treated better...

Honestly bro. I'm tasking my brain rigorously now to decide which family to visit. I cant stay yet another month idle here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by goldonome(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2016
The space interval is nt even correct, 27th to 13th is 17 days instead of 20 or 21 days, they might stil change it again
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Honestly bro. I'm tasking my brain rigorously now to decide which family to visit. I cant stay yet another month idle here.
lol...too bad.

a friend resigned where he's presently working cos he tot d date for camp still march30..
I bliv we can get d attention of d right pple if we take d right step..

we can reach out to dem on social media..
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2016
goldonome:
The space interval is nt even correct, 27th to 13th is 17 days instead of 20 or 21 days, they might stil change it again
they are confused...

they might still change d date to may if nothing is done..
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Zhul001(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Let us take this fight to the twitter handle of the so called senators
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Zhul001:
Let us take this fight to the twitter handle of the so called senators
yes bro...d protest is already on twitter ..

#A16StandWithApril1

I hope dis thread makes front page.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by DTOBS(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
NYSC shifted the date for the camping of A16 prospective corp members for the third time( from march30 to April 1 and now April27).

This is a show of shame and a sign of incompetency of NYSC to properly manage this scheme.

I don't know the reason behind this consistent inconsistency by NYSC but I am sure prospective corp members are tired of this because it is not only wasting our time but also disrupting our personal plans.

we can't fold our arms and watch NYSC waste our precious time, it is time for us to react...it is time for our voices to be heard..if they can't manage this scheme, they should scrap it or make it optional.

we can make this happen by protesting on social medias with hashtags like ;

#NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, these ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself.

cc

Dtobs

greycious

yorme

chumaster

chuxmyk

dreamcome2ru

ruthobaz

logodwhiz

yokiti , lalasticlala , crazyman , please help PCMs,
The greatest waster of time of all time is NYSC.
Companys will say we need graduates of 22-25,how are we going to go get with NYSC wasting our precious time.
The online protest has started on twitter and join the struggle with #16AstandwithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting.
Justifed10, well done sire
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
lol...too bad.

a friend resigned where he's presently working cos he tot d date for camp still march30..
I bliv we can get d attention of d right pple if we take d right step..

we can reach out to dem on social media..

Probably, but too many reasons are being cited.
1. Security reasons; Rivers, Borno etc

2. Clash in camp btwn 16A orientation and 15A passing out parade

3. Inconclusive National Budget
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
These people are just bunch of incompetent fellows with a very ridiculous decision making unit.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Probably, but too many reasons are being cited. 1. Security reasons; Rivers, Borno etc
2. Clash in camp btwn 16A orientation and 15A passing out parade
3. Inconclusive National Budget
who gave these reasons?
nysc?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Let's protest

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
who gave these reasons?
nysc?
Nope. Just hearsays.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Nope. Just hearsays.
it in disrespectful for nysc to keep changing date without giving reasons...
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by frechy(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't even have words for this nonsense right now.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by chumaster(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
it's now obvious that batch B will be Nov.

I can't imagine wasting one and half year waiting to serve this failed country, when am done, positions and employment will be dished out secretly to sons and daughters of political elites who studied abroad without nysc service, while I will be asked for nysc certificate, 5 years post nysc working experience and SADLY THAT I MUST BE BELOW 25 YEARS when applying for a chicken change job
Justified10, good job there
I even want to take it to facebook pages, groups and walls of prominent nIgerians and media houses

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2016
chumaster:
it's now obvious that batch B will be Nov.

I can't imagine wasting one and half year waiting to serve this failed country, when am done, positions and employment will be dished out secretly to sons and daughters of political elites who studied abroad without nysc service, while I will be asked for nysc certificate, 5 years post nysc working experience and SADLY THAT I MUST BE BELOW 25 YEARS when applying for a chicken change job
Justified10, good job there
I even want to take it to facebook pages, groups and walls of prominent nIgerians and media houses
its so sad..

I had to rejoin twitter dis morning.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2016
DTOBS:

The greatest waster of time of all time is NYSC.
Companys will say we need graduates of 22-25,how are we going to go get with NYSC wasting our precious time.
The online protest has started on twitter and join the struggle with #16AstandwithApril1 #NYSCTimeWasting.
Justifed10, well done sire
I have joined already...

we deserve an explanation at least.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by mzTarsh(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
This bad...they keep disrupting my plans.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by philmimi1992(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Otondos
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
it in disrespectful for nysc to keep changing date without giving reasons...

Yes brother. It is barbaric, injudicious and inimical of NYSC to keep shifting the date. This can sink an idle person like me into the thick fog of psychosis.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Yes brother. It is barbaric, injudicious and inimical of NYSC to keep shifting the date. This can sink an idle person like me into the thick fog of psychosis.
bros dis ur grammar ehn grin

are u from Edo state ?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
mzTarsh:
This bad...they keep disrupting my plans.
it is crazy...I tell u
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by emmansus(f): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Iam highly flabagasted and ipnotized by this NYSC barbaric incompetences,in order not to geopardise our integrity,NYSC should stop this unruly adjournment of of camping date cos it is so contigent for the populaze of nigerian graduants of 16A,above all LET US PRAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A16 Pcms Raining Curses On NYSC (funny Tweets) / NYSC 2019 Batch C Orientation Camp Date Officially Revealed / Batch B Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom Meet Here.(frm S/west Uni)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.