Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Advice Please! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Please! (742 Views)

I Need Your Advice Please! Best SUV To Buy In Nigeria / Getting A Facelift Mercedes W124 E500... Advice please! / Advice Please.......a Golf 3 Or A Camry Tiny Light ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please! by timbros(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2012
By God's grace i want to buy a car by September. Being a first timer, i need advice on a car to for. I like Toyota products and have a budget of 600 to 700k.
I would appreciate candid advices on the car to go for. Remember, i havent own a car before so put that in perspective while suggesting. Although i said i like Toyota cars, any other makes are welcomed.
Thanks all in advance...
N.B: I live in PH
Re: Advice Please! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2012
If your budget is able to Get you a 1997 Camry it would be your best bet considering the fact you already have an attachment to toyota.

Easy Run around car that doesn't require much maintainance...just make sure you service at the right intervals and you car would serve you well for years(depending on how long you want to keep it)
Just incase: you may have to tip up ur budget a bit
Re: Advice Please! by keth: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
Maintenance and repair of cars should be included in the daily itinerary of every car owner. Tend to your car every day for the long term, you do not face major hold-ups or breakdowns. Car maintenance should not be a chore or an expensive proposition, because there are many tricks DIY car maintenance that can be done with ease and without having to tow your vehicle to the garage.
Top Car Reviews
Re: Advice Please! by timbros(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
babs2aroks: If your budget is able to Get you a 1997 Camry it would be your best bet considering the fact you already have an attachment to toyota.

Easy Run around car that doesn't require much maintainance...just make sure you service at the right intervals and you car would serve you well for years(depending on how long you want to keep it)
Just incase: you may have to tip up ur budget a bit
Thanks for the advice. Will google 1997 Camry now...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nissan Bluebird Front Hop / Www.salvagenow.com / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.