Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military (3466 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by virgo(f): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2012
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2012
How come he succeeded? Thought the military are very intelligent. Na waao
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by psalmizt(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2012
virgo: [img]http://1.bp..com/-5Qy7sOzuXwA/T-rRsXcqrUI/AAAAAAAAUds/Rey9JN79cPU/s1600/Fotolia_Court_of_Law.jpg[/img]

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/court-jails-bricklayer-scamming-military
How come it's only d petty thieves that get the jail terms from these crook judges? Really, did i see DETERRENT somewhere in there? Honestly, JUDISHAREIT re our greatest prob.
I howeva condemn the young man's action sha, he shld instead be used to plug the system. This guy to me is intelligent and him get mind. E no fear military o!
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Where was that judge when bankole, ibori and co where stealing our money?

Where is the EFCC on this facrook issue, actually had the man scammed something like 200 Billion naira he would have gotten away with it.

In Nigeria if you steal small money you get a jail sentence but if you steal BIG Money you walk on the streets as a free MAN.
Wat a country, what am saying is that both the small and big thief should get the same judgement no matter who and what they are.
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Soocool1(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2012
so?
Should we now be wary of bricklayers?
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2012
smart one there.......but the long arm of d law caught him....but wht about those involve in all dose pension scarm......billions of naira stolen wht hapen to them...how many of them ar convicted nd sentence....or is the long arm of the law still pursuing them?....lol niger
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by latbas(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Soo_cool: so?
Should we now be wary of bricklayers?
.just because a single bricklayer commits an offence,it means all bricklayer are thieves rite.government dat u suppose be wary of dey dere,u no wary of dem.mumu
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Murphy7h4: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by psalmizt(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2012
gboss4sure: Where was that judge when bankole, ibori and co where stealing our money?

Where is the EFCC on this facrook issue, actually had the man scammed something like 200 Billion naira he would have gotten away with it.

In Nigeria if you steal small money you get a jail sentence but if you steal BIG Money you walk onthe streets as a free MAN.
Wat a country, what am saying is that both the small and big thief should get the same judgement no matter who and what they are.
Spot on
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by greatlee(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2012
mikeoh: smart one there.......but the long arm of d law caught him....but wht about those involve in all dose pension scarm......billions of naira stolen wht hapen to them...how many of them ar convicted nd sentence....or is the long arm of the law still pursuing them?....lol niger

I tire ooo... Ask them bro
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by Soocool1(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2012
latbas: .just because a single bricklayer commits an offence,it means all bricklayer are thieves rite.government dat u suppose be wary of dey dere,u no wary of dem.mumu
hey dude, no need to insult me. We are on the same page, maybe u didn't read my post very well, i added a question mark at the end of the post. Just trying 2 be sarcastic
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by ebamma(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2012
this one no be bricklayer again na brickscammer.
Re: Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military by tEsLim(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2012
He is lucky they decide to charge him to court instead of torturing him to death in the barracks.

(1) (Reply)

Omisore Blows Heavy Grammar / Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ / Acer Packard Bell Easynote ENME69BMP Intel (2GB,500GB HDD) 10.1-inch ₦ 47,900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.