Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? (753 Views)

Obasanjo Who Is He ? How Well Did He Perform? / Press Release On Terrorist Attacks In Yobe And Borno / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by kennytidistar(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2012
Lagos state been a former federal capital territory have enjoyed much much development which all lagosian enjoys today, the idea of fashola been a better governor reminds me of the adage that you can not measure the skill of a fish by putting it in the water likewise you can not measure the skill of a rat by putting him inside a house that has many corners but such rat should be place on a big field to know how skillful it is. while i salute okorocha and Rotimi amaechi, i am still never convince that fashola is worthy of a credit considering the position of the state before he became a gov or what is your stake on this?
Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by ektbear: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2012
An interesting question.

Btw, which kyn silly adage is "you cannot measure the skill of a fish by putting it in the water?" grin

OK, put the fish in a tree to measure its skill

At the same time, take the monkey out of the tree and put it at the bottom of the sea to measure its skill
Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by Beaf: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2012
The Nigerian governor that should be getting oodles of credit is, Sule Lamido of Jigawa. That dude is actually creating something out of nothing.
Jigawa is also one core-Northern state that boko haram cannot operate in.
Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by ogboss: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2012
Dat wasn't his question pls, ur answer was so timid grin grin grin
Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by Murphy7h4: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by gulfer: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Certainly, he will perform as evident from his performance in Lagos. My question for you is will he perform better given some more resources?
Re: If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? by kennytidistar(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
gulfer]Certainly, he will perform as evident from his
performance in Lagos. My question for you is will he perform better
given some more resources?

laugh is atlanta:
more resources? so that he can jeun sapo before he leaves the throne what about our tax money? why did he increase lasu fee to 300k above? dividend of democracy while other state govs cut their fee some are even free with sound bursary. Hmn time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Self-government On Course – Diigbo / JTF Soldiers To Face Trial For Rape, Murder, Torture / Fashola Urges Patronage For State’s Transformer Company, Power Conservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.