Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA (649 Views)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Christians At Aliko Dangote’s Office Cry Out Against Marginalisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by AOmega: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
In one of the worst acts of persecution against Christians in American history, a group of Christian evangelists were attacked, brutalized and stoned at an Arab Festival in Dearborn, Michigan. And the horrific event was all captured on video (which is below). The Dearborn police at the event not only did nothing to protect the Christians from the attacks, they kicked out the evangelists and later detained them on the street. This is some of the most blatant evidence of the rising anti-Christians sentiment in this country as the spirit of Antichrist rises in America

Full Story
http://beginningandend.com/muslims-stone-christian-evangelists-at-public-festival-in-michigan/
Re: Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
The bible says we should preach the truth in LOVE !

We all know how Muslims react when in a crowd, they can become violent very quickly , we also know they have a quick temper , so we should improvise more peaceful and gentler methods to preach to them.
Re: Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by LagosShia: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
@frosbel

while i do not encourage violence,but you have to see that this was an angry reaction provoked by the evangelist.what did they go to do in an arab festival?where they invited? would you encourage me to go to redeem camp on their crusade day and spread Islamic beliefs about Jesus (as) and preach against christian beliefs like trinity and crucifixion? why not be fair here?

peace loving people do not look for the trouble of others and then complain that others are violent.this is hypocrisy.
Re: Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
LagosShia: @frosbel

while i do not encourage violence,but you have to see that this was an angry reaction provoked by the evangelist.what did they go to do in an arab festival?where they invited? would you encourage me to go to redeem camp on their crusade day and spread Islamic beliefs about Jesus (as) and preach against christian beliefs like trinity and crucifixion? why not be fair here?

peace loving people do not look for the trouble of others and then complain that others are violent.this is hypocrisy.

I personally will not go to an Arab festival to provoke the Muslims !
Re: Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by DECOtech(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
They shld have gone to hell to preach to Lucifer.
Re: Muslims Stone Christians At Event In Michigan, USA by tpia5: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
it's important to consider people's cultural backgrounds when relating with them.

in arab lands, the reaction of the muslims wouldnt be considered unusual, and even though they're in america, they'll still have these attitudes- it will take some time before they adapt, assuming they ever do.

so, i think it was dangerous to go there in that manner but i believe God can still make something out of this.

now, having said all that, people really need to be more adaptive and accommodating when they travel out of their comfort zones and native countries. There's no need to be so violent, is there?

lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? / Is My Brother A Christian? / Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With The Afterlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.