Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? (649 Views)

That Ungodly, Unholy Book In The Bible Called 'Songs Of Solomon' / The Book Of Proverbs And It's Life Lessons / Nairaland Book Of Proverbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? by Jamji: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
This is one book every person of any religion and ideology could relate with. even atheist see wisdom in many of the verses of that book. with all the stories about contradictions in the bible and stories that look like myths and fantasies, is the book of proverbs the most worthy among all the other books as everyone can relate to it? yes or no
Re: Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2012
ITS A GOOD BOOK AND ONE THAT MANY CHURCH PEOPLE GRAVITATE TO BUT IT HAS NO MEAT.REAL PROPHETS DONT GRAVITATE TO IT. REAL PROPHETS WOULD PREFER ( AND THESE WOULD BE MY FAVORITE TOO. DUNNO WHICH OF THEM I WOULD PICK ABOVE WHICH BUT THESE ARE MY TOP ONES )
1-OBADIAH
2-ISAIAH
3-JEREMIAH
4-EZEKIEL
5-HABBAKUK
6-JOEL
7-2 THESSALONIANS
8-ROMANS
9-REVELATION
10-DANIEL
11-JOB
Re: Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? by Jamji: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2012
buzugee: ITS A GOOD BOOK AND ONE THAT MANY CHURCH PEOPLE GRAVITATE TO BUT IT HAS NO MEAT.REAL PROPHETS DONT GRAVITATE TO IT. REAL PROPHETS WOULD PREFER ( AND THESE WOULD BE MY FAVORITE TOO. DUNNO WHICH OF THEM I WOULD PICK ABOVE WHICH BUT THESE ARE MY TOP ONES )
1-OBADIAH
2-ISAIAH
3-JEREMIAH
4-EZEKIEL
5-HABBAKUK
6-JOEL
7-2 THESSALONIANS
8-ROMANS
9-REVELATION
10-DANIEL
11-JOB

those are the ones that contain these myths and fantasy stories im talking about. i'm not only talking about what only christians read but many other people find it more interesting than the other books.
Re: Is The Book Of Proverbs The Best Book In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2012
people who find only the book of proverbs and psalms useful are not spiritual people. they are carnal minded people looking for biblical solutions to their worldly problems.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With The Afterlife / Religion / World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.