Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo (1973 Views)

Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans / Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo by lukkie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
If you're intending to subscribe to above-mentioned promo, be aware of the following facts:
1. If you load N2000 for instance, you'll get a credit of N4000.
2. You can use the 4k credit to call any network including international ones.
3. The N4000 is in a single bonus account, unlike Glo's bonus whereby 2k is in Main account and 2k in Promo account.
4. This means you cannot use the 2k to subscribe to a data plan for instance.
5. You have to use up the 4k between Friday and Sunday evenings, otherwise you'll forfeit any remaining balance.
6. They don't like you to know the last 2 points because it makes the promo less appealing.

3 Likes

Re: Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo by emmanuelkalu: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
pls how will i do it
Re: Caution: Read Before You Subscribe To Etisalat's "Double Your Recharge" Promo by dgitrader(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2015
Wow, really?

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Type Username And Password To Link Facebook With 2go / Infinix Hot 2 Discussion Thread (post All Your Problems Here) / Kindly Recommend Any Affordable Andriod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.